BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Lebron is going to the Pelicans. You heard it here first.

Going to the lakers makes no sense. Nothing but rookies that have not blossomed and average players at best and he has to hear lavar's mouth nonstop whenever they lose. No superstar players there. I do not believe he is going there for a second. He'll get to the playoffs, but only to make a first round exit.

Houston does not make sense either as Harden is not taking a back seat under ANY circumstance and Paul is getting old.

Philly doesn't make any sense either. yeah they have embiid, but who else? Simmons is a mental midget as we all saw this post season. He is worthless.

No no no none of those teams will do.

i feel the pelicans are the best team to play for if he wants to get past golden state. Not only have they shown they can keep up with the warriors, they actually got a win off them. Davis, Boogie, Rondo are all in their primes and the bench is exceptional.

They won game 3 against state and could have taken game 2 and game 5 was within striking distance.

Game 2 -116-121 loss
    Game 3 -119-100 win
    Game 5 -104-113 loss

He's going to New Orleans.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 06-14-18 at 08:50 AM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

He will be in Philly. Mark my word.

No fuckin way he goes to LA.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    He will be in Philly. Mark my word.

No fuckin way he goes to LA.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Boston

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Boston
    Kyrie doesn't want to play with him.

He left for a reason.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Going to the lakers makes no sense. Nothing but rookies that have not blossomed and average players at best and he has to hear lavar's mouth nonstop whenever they lose. No superstar players there. I do not believe he is going there for a second. He'll get to the playoffs, but only to make a first round exit.

Houston does not make sense either as Harden is not taking a back seat under ANY circumstance and Paul is getting old.

Philly doesn't make any sense either. yeah they have embiid, but who else? Simmons is a mental midget as we all saw this post season. He is worthless.

i feel the pelicans are the best team to play for if he wants to get past golden state. Not only have they shown they can keep up with the warriors, they actually got a win off them. Davis, Boogie, Rondo are all in their primes and the bench is exceptional.

They won game 3 against state and could have taken game 2 and game 5 was within striking distance.

Game 2 -116-121 loss
    Game 3 -119-100 win
    Game 5 -104-113 loss

1 way too beat the warriors is SIZE totally agree - Teams fall into the warriors trap going small - New Orleans also got good backcourt defense with rondo and holiday - GSW will get killed on the boards

ikid2groove415

There is a few good options for lebron - but I think he stays EAST? Easy path to the Finals

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

how many times do i have to say this..?

76ers.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I thought this from a winning standpoint

If lebron wants to win, this roster in tact suits him perfectly

They could be arguably best front court ever

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

His son is already registered to attend a private school in California next year. Lakers are the easy odds on favorite.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lakers lol

James a queer so will fit in

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

This would be the right move but LeBron...

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This would be the right move but LeBron...
    He's not dumb.

It's his best route towards winning a ring.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Tiny business... eat a bag of dikks

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

no way in hell he goes pelicans would go to knicks before no

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    His son is already registered to attend a private school in California next year. Lakers are the easy odds on favorite.
    You best believe he cares more about his legacy then his family right now? He’s only got a few more years left- enough with the nonsense

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Tiny business... eat a bag of dikks
    shut your little emotional broke ass up.

I'm not going anywhere.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    You best believe he cares more about his legacy then his family right now? He’s only got a few more years left- enough with the nonsense
    Exactly. He doesn't give a damn about what his family wants right now. They're set for life and have their entire lives to look forward to after he retires.

AD, Boogie and Rondo are in their primes. Team has too much size to pass up.

Adding Lebron would be absolutely devastating.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I thought this from a winning standpoint

If lebron wants to win, this roster in tact suits him perfectly

They could be arguably best front court ever
    Absolutely. But for some reason, 99 percent of people don't think he has a chance of going to the Pelicans.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

this guy
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 06-14-18 at 02:34 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

NY or LA

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Kyrie doesn't want to play with him.

He left for a reason.
    Lebron to Boston
    Kyrie to Wolves
    Teague and 1st rounder and cap dump to Hawks

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

hoping its L.A. being a laker fan, and know he owns homes here...but I think Houston makes sense. He wants to stick it to GS so bad and theres no way he will unless he joins the only team that threatens their artificial dynasty. Lakers will continue to suck for at least another half-decade.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Oh great. Another Lebron thread.

Borrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggggg ggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Can't see him going west. He knows he'd be exposed.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    hoping its L.A. being a laker fan, and know he owns homes here...but I think Houston makes sense. He wants to stick it to GS so bad and theres no way he will unless he joins the only team that threatens their artificial dynasty. Lakers will continue to suck for at least another half-decade.
    Another clown - Chris Paul and harden wanna be 3rd options? Rockets going gut whole roster ? Important pieces tucker/eg/capela/ariza gone ? Unless LEFRUAD takes the mid-level exception ? How does it fit in? Harden super max- chris Paul wants the super max - they also got that scrub White guy on the bench making over 20 million a year -

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

you realize lebron to LAL comes coupled with the possibility of george and leonard coming as well

i think lebron can go to any team that is able to grab FA's......... that's why the lakers make so much sense. i would have thought clippers make so much sense too but i haven't heard that team in the running at all. also, everything else LA has to offer.

all kinds of young talent around lebron is great..... i agree wholeheartedly that lavar ball is a problem. lonzo is probably ok as i would think over time lebron will be less active and will make more assisted FG's than self-created.

how about LAL sign lebron and trade a bunch of young talent for AD - or alternatively towns....... basically at some point in the medium term those players will probably be leaving their teams with not that much in return.

gojetsgomoxies

has lebron ever commented on making MLE to help build a super team? he makes an absolute fortune off-court. and might even make the salary differential back off-court.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    you realize lebron to LAL comes coupled with the possibility of george and leonard coming as well

i think lebron can go to any team that is able to grab FA's......... that's why the lakers make so much sense. i would have thought clippers make so much sense too but i haven't heard that team in the running at all. also, everything else LA has to offer.

all kinds of young talent around lebron is great..... i agree wholeheartedly that lavar ball is a problem. lonzo is probably ok as i would think over time lebron will be less active and will make more assisted FG's than self-created.

how about LAL sign lebron and trade a bunch of young talent for AD - or alternatively towns....... basically at some point in the medium term those players will probably be leaving their teams with not that much in return.
    Lavar ball and Lonzo is trash - if lebron demand lonzo gets traded ? He’s instantly gone - Lebron is not going too the Lakers for a few reasons - 1. Warriors play in the same division 2. He does not like playing with young players and in the shadows of the all time LAKER GREATS 3. Why work harder ? if you can stay back EAST and join young talented TEAMs like sixers/Celtics and coast too the finals every year ?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Game 2 -116-121 loss
    Game 3 -119-100 win
    Game 5 -104-113 loss

Rondo can't really play in a Lebron system. Rondo can't shoot for shit.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Utah JAZZ man!

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Rondo can't really play in a Lebron system. Rondo can't shoot for shit.
    Rondo never knowing for shooting -LOL -LOL-LOL- defense/ passing

gojetsgomoxies

Lavar ball and Lonzo is trash - if lebron demand lonzo gets traded ? He’s instantly gone - Lebron is not going too the Lakers for a few reasons - 1. Warriors play in the same division 2. He does not like playing with young players and in the shadows of the all time LAKER GREATS 3. Why work harder ? if you can stay back EAST and join young talented TEAMs like sixers/Celtics and coast too the finals every year ?
    we'll see...... your attitude reminds me of a new yorker i met who completely laughed at the idea that lebron was doing anything but moving to the knicks before his big decision. that arrogant opinion turned out to be completely wrong.

lebron is about building a super-team and especially living in LA....... all that matters with the west is the playoffs will be moderately tougher. still have to beat GSW or HOU either way. realize that he may have to beat both in west but i don't see HOU as that tough if lebron has the right teammates.

anyway, either or us could be wrong. we shall see

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

correct. the kid will be boarded at school and has regimented basketball practice every day. lebron can't hang around there anyway. kid non factor in this.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    correct. the kid will be boarded at school and has regimented basketball practice every day. lebron can't hang around there anyway. kid non factor in this.
    which is exactly what I have been saying all along.

123 Last