1. #1
    sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-01-09
    Posts: 3,828
    Betpoints: 3242

    2018 WSOP Main Event Betting Odds

    2018 WSOP Main Event Betting Odds
    Daniel Negreanu +5000
    Phil Ivey +5000
    Allen Cunningham +8000
    Gus Hansen +8000
    Jason Mercier +8000
    Joe McKeehen +10000
    Tom Dwan +10000
    Antonio Esfandiari +10000
    Ben Lamb +12500
    Erik Seidel +12500
    Bertrand Grospellier +12500
    Fedor Holz +12500
    Johnny Chan +12500
    Patrik Antonius +12500
    Phil Hellmuth +12500
    Chris Ferguson +12500
    David Benyamine +12500

    SBR Forum
    Pizza
    Delivery
    Man

    SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  2. #2
    MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-08
    Posts: 3,645
    Betpoints: 6631

    It is quite obvious noone listed will win

  3. #3
    Grivas_Digeni
    fukk this square sober shit
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 4,745
    Betpoints: 3762

    I'll take the field at -250
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/13/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/06/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  4. #4
    cincinnatikid513
    carpe diem
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 16,475

    be lucky if even 1 make final table
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/13/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/10/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  5. #5
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 315,404
    Betpoints: 62

    They are just names most broke on that list too, they all excelled when very few were playing poker
    Once the poker craze came they all got blown out of water because more players more of a lottery
    I forget more about poker than anyone here combined

    Poker a game of chance

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  6. #6
    SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-15-14
    Posts: 9,472
    Betpoints: 48

    Johnny Chan

    2 guys on that list have any shot to final table and the odds are way higher than listed. Give me the field up to -400

  7. #7
    5mike5
    CHA$TAIN (+3600)
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 40,212
    Betpoints: 381

    horrible odds

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  8. #8
    MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-08
    Posts: 3,645
    Betpoints: 6631

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They are just names most broke on that list too, they all excelled when very few were playing poker
    Once the poker craze came they all got blown out of water because more players more of a lottery
    I forget more about poker than anyone here combined

    Poker a game of chance
    who is broke from those names ? pls tell me

  9. #9
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 12,575
    Betpoints: 17888

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    who is broke from those names ? pls tell me
    Gus Hansen: https://puntersport.com/top-5-poker-...ho-went-broke/

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  10. #10
    MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-08
    Posts: 3,645
    Betpoints: 6631

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    he is not broke at all. he could be down a lot online poker but he got plenty of other stuff going. heard podcast with hime recently. he is even returning to the tables , only live this time

  11. #11
    eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-08
    Posts: 8,042
    Betpoints: 636

    Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    2018 WSOP Main Event Betting Odds
    Daniel Negreanu +5000
    Phil Ivey +5000
    Allen Cunningham +8000
    Gus Hansen +8000
    Jason Mercier +8000
    Joe McKeehen +10000
    Tom Dwan +10000
    Antonio Esfandiari +10000
    Ben Lamb +12500
    Erik Seidel +12500
    Bertrand Grospellier +12500
    Fedor Holz +12500
    Johnny Chan +12500
    Patrik Antonius +12500
    Phil Hellmuth +12500
    Chris Ferguson +12500
    David Benyamine +12500
    Those should be odds for them to make the final table. Not to win it.

  12. #12
    cincinnatikid513
    carpe diem
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 16,475

    does tom dwan even play wsop,hes a high stakes cash player
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/13/2019

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/10/2019

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  13. #13
    franklee168
    ........
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-06-11
    Posts: 2,507
    Betpoints: 72

    100 on Elky just for shits and giggles

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  14. #14
    blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-18-11
    Posts: 1,264
    Betpoints: 688

    Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Those should be odds for them to make the final table. Not to win it.
    Absolutely. As it is, betting on any single player to win is the sucker bet to end all sucker bets

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  15. #15
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 12,575
    Betpoints: 17888

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    he is not broke at all. he could be down a lot online poker but he got plenty of other stuff going. heard podcast with hime recently. he is even returning to the tables , only live this time
    Hansen: “I still have money in my pocket. My online numbers aren’t looking too pretty, but I can still afford a sandwich.”

    Just because you can afford a $5 foot long from Subway, doesn't mean you're not broke.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  16. #16
    LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-05
    Posts: 6,340
    Betpoints: 216

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Johnny Chan

    2 guys on that list have any shot to final table and the odds are way higher than listed. Give me the field up to -400
    You could take the field -10000 and shouldn't lose any sleep.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/15/2005


  17. #17
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 13,518
    Betpoints: 23848

    Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    100 on Elky just for shits and giggles
    Would be awesome if he won.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  18. #18
    MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-08
    Posts: 3,645
    Betpoints: 6631

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Hansen: “I still have money in my pocket. My online numbers aren’t looking too pretty, but I can still afford a sandwich.”

    Just because you can afford a $5 foot long from Subway, doesn't mean you're not broke.
    Man , that was irony he is fine. he is damn smart dude

    + he ll be back for live games grind so expect some news

  19. #19
    Ian
    IFBC!
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-09
    Posts: 2,704
    Betpoints: 3712

    Aiya!

    The longest odds listed in the OP are 125: 1 for a tournament with north of 7200 entrants. I'll keep my money in my pocket until 5000: 1 shows up (which it won't).

  20. #20
    sweep
    Elevator going up, next level
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,178
    Betpoints: 60

    Hansen plays high stakes cash everyday you clowns


    https://www.instagram.com/therealgushansen/?hl=en

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  21. #21
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 315,404
    Betpoints: 62

    odds on poker players

    Why not put odds on guys playing dice who wins the most money??

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  22. #22
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 12,575
    Betpoints: 17888

    Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Hansen plays high stakes cash everyday you clowns


    https://www.instagram.com/therealgushansen/?hl=en
    Obviously the article I linked wasn’t written recently. Most people rebound & get their shit together after going broke, one can only go up at that point. Whatever Gus is doing presently, doesn’t change his past.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  23. #23
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 315,404
    Betpoints: 62

    Gus owes everyone

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  24. #24
    Thrilla
    Hillary my Queen
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-15
    Posts: 7,444
    Betpoints: 2727

    Is Tony G taking part? What are the odds for him to win it?.. my money is on Tony G.


  25. #25
    klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-02-14
    Posts: 2,868
    Betpoints: 4759

    Tournament poker is a different kind of animal. Halfway through the focus changes from trying to beat everyone to trying to outlast everyone. It's a marathon. If you play too many hands the cards will burn you. If you play too few then one bad beat can knock you out. It's a very fine line to get to a final table of any tournament.

    These cash game guys get too impatient.

Top