DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGoliath5003 View Post
    This ones a bit tough.... its going to be a battle of the mental toughness. Haleps hasnt played anyone that can return allday like Sloane, however Does Haleps recent dominance over Sloane play on wether she can win or not... my play would be 3 sets
    Those days where you ignore your own original advice lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buried

Halep for once in her life didn’t choke

Who knew

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Going to add Sloane +4.5 games@1.72 can't see halep thrashing Sloane but I can see Sloane thrashing halep if she's as nervous as she was at a.o open. Everyone needs to go back and watch Sloane match against katsakina who plays like halep and who I thought was in way better form than halep, sloane destroyed her and.I thought katsakina played well, everyone will get to watch that killer fh from Sloane today, no words for that fh
    Won

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Sloane crazy odds against known choker, a lot of ppl pointing to h2h but I don't think that means a big deal as this is a different Sloane, sloane lost to barbara 6-0 after winning us open, she is a different player in slams but important to watch if she is on and right now she is on, her win against katsakina shows she will have no problems with haleps style and halep has yet to shown she can play well in a gs final, Halep has only won 1 title the great Shenzhen open lol Sloane first set@2.75 to win set@1.70 and ml@3 expecting Halep to do a big turd in middle of centre court
    Won x 2 loss, won 3/to4 bets was wrong about halep chocking but still made profit all guys come after Halep win where were u guys before

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good hedging

First 1234