Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Klay Thompson Is all Class

This fkin guy is the most under appreciated man in sports. This guy has saved this Warriors team time and time again and gets the respect of a guy who is like the 8th man coming off the bench. The best part of it he doesnt care and just wants to win. Congrads Klay i known1 thing if they dont sign him this dynasty will crumble.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good kid

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Nice guy.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

He is the only player on the team that I like.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Durant replaced him as the better version and klay is the first one hugging and congratulating durant on his finals mvp

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

once the game was over they were trying to force klay into scoring a bunch of points to pad his stats

then curry just dances around like a tool and chucks it from deep when ahead 25

front running KD

Draymond dirty green intentionally trying to blind LeBron in game 1

Klay needs to go to another team so he can show everyone his true game and improve in areas where he doesn't get the chance to improve on while playing for the warriors

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    once the game was over they were trying to force klay into scoring a bunch of points to pad his stats

then curry just dances around like a tool and chucks it from deep when ahead 25

front running KD

Draymond dirty green intentionally trying to blind LeBron in game 1

Klay needs to go to another team so he can show everyone his true game and improve in areas where he doesn't get the chance to improve on while playing for the warriors
    Klay goes to Houston or Boston its lights out for the warriors. Would love to see it

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Klay goes to Houston or Boston its lights out for the warriors. Would love to see it
    Warriors got 1 more year left - I believe klay is gone

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

klay thompson got deystoyed in pop a shot by a girl

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    klay thompson got deystoyed in pop a shot by a girl

Lol she had alot more balls on her hoop

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

she's like a machine, prob practices 12 hours a day

Clutchut12

she's like a machine, prob practices 12 hours a day
    Lol yea it was pretty incredible

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

A little overrated.. It's all KD and Step in GS.. Thompson odd man out.. He can shoot but not as well as KD or Curry either...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    A little overrated.. It's all KD and Step in GS.. Thompson odd man out.. He can shoot but not as well as KD or Curry either...
    he was horrible in the finals

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

She is overrated

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

he was horrible in the finals
    I reads ya.. I may take a guy like Kyle Korver over Klay Thompson also... He's around that level of player anyways..

Gotta consider KD and Step really demand most attention on defense for other teams.. With that being said Thompson should be lighting it up a bit more IMO.. Like I said I think he's a little over rated..

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I reads ya.. I may take a guy like Kyle Korver over Klay Thompson also... He's around that level of player anyways..

Gotta consider KD and Step really demand most attention on defense for other teams.. With that being said Thompson should be lighting it up a bit more IMO.. Like I said I think he's a little over rated..
    klay is a good fit for the warriors, he's a great defender and when he is on the best 3 point shooter in the league much more consistent than curry who will throw in some 1-12 games, something was just off by him in the finals he didn't seem like the same klay maybe he was battling with an injury or just fatigued from the long season

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

ikid2groove415

Jesus this is something JJ would say- jibbs very disappointed

Clutchut12

Lolololol Jibby i like u but that is some dumbass shit!!!!

ikid2groove415

Some how 2nd best shooter in the nba and plays elite defense is overrated ? Never bitch or whines about being the 3rd option- have plenty big playoff games - game 6 vs OKC 2016 game 6 vs Houston in 2018? Didn’t klay once score 37 points in 1 period?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok maybe I was a little off base comparing Kyle Korver to Klay Thompson.. I do give Klay the edge there... I'd take Klay over Kyle and I was wrong in my statement.

I stand corrected..

ikid2groove415

Ok maybe I was a little off base comparing Kyle Korver to Klay Thompson.. I do give Klay the edge there... I'd take Klay over Kyle and I was wrong in my statement.

I stand corrected..
    😂 Korver? He Doesn’t even shoot better then klay? And plays absolutely no defense

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
     Korver? He Doesn’t even shoot better then klay? And plays absolutely no defense
    Korver can shoot as well on a team like the Warriors.. He's taller and gets more rebounds..

I do think Korver could step in for Klay on this current Warriors team and do just as well if given the same minutes..

Numbers and stats are reasonably close if you factor in minutes played for both last year... Klay shoots a slightly better percentage but mainly because he's left open more the Korver is..

Many intangibles to consider when comparing the two on two different teams...

ikid2groove415

Korver can shoot as well on a team like the Warriors.. He's taller and gets more rebounds..

I do think Korver could step in for Klay on this current Warriors team and do just as well if given the same minutes..

Numbers and stats are reasonably close if you factor in minutes played for both last year... Klay shoots a slightly better percentage but mainly because he's left open more the Korver is..

I wonder how a backcourt of curry and Korver would look on defense ? Child please

Clutchut12

Jib if i PM you my address can you ship me whatever the fuk you are on tonight Asap???

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You guys are giving white boy Kyle Korver no love...

That's racist you rat bastards ....

ikid2groove415

You guys are giving white boy Kyle Korver no love...

That's racist you rat bastards ....
    Curry gets too roam around because klay is always guarding the other teams best player - disaster without klay defense too support the backcourt

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

We know you are a huge racist but You need to stop posting about hoops if you would take Korver over Klay. Korver couldn’t d up a dead body. Korver can’t get to the rim against 5 10 year olds. Klay is a top 20 player. Korver is a scrub.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

You are not only a walking pussy but a mentally retarded pussy as well.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

Klay and Lebron would be deadly

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You are not only a walking pussy but a mentally retarded pussy as well.
    Grits buddy, I'm gonna come to Vegas one of these days and meet ya and put ya in a head lock.. ...

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    We know you are a huge racist
    Says the guy who wants "90% of white people to die"

LOL you are such a fuking loser and need to jump in front of the deuce

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Curry gets too roam around because klay is always guarding the other teams best player - disaster without klay defense too support the backcourt
    Perhaps you're right... but...

Korver is a shooter also, with his height he gets his shot off fairly quick and easily off screens.. Cavs sure needed him last year and Lebron didn't mind playing with Korver either.. He's a good player and shooter..

12 Last