The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    That is their time. They understand the consequences they might face. Who are you tell these guys when is an ok time to protest?
    I'm not telling them what to do, their employers are. That's usually what happens when you go to work.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I'm not telling them what to do, their employers are. That's usually what happens when you go to work.
    Yah, and there was no “rule” about standing during the anthem.

I’ll just never understand people objecting this. Doesn’t affect your life one bit. If anything, they’re showing their patriotism by exercising their ability to protest.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

I’ll just never understand people objecting this. Doesn’t affect your life one bit. If anything, they’re showing their patriotism by exercising their ability to protest.
    There is now.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Besides NFL players, can you think of anyone else that protests during company time?
    The Giant, I was going to protest today at work.

I was going to walk downstairs right before the first meeting of the day.

I was going to go downstairs and prance around with a sign that pretty much said fuk my boss and my company.

But then I started on my 2nd cup of coffee and decided not to.

I'm not sure if I did the right thing or not?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    They are excited to go to the White House to see the president!!!!

Good men real men!!!
    Yeah because most are Russian and already know the wink wink nudge nudge deal

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

One black on crapitala is blackie

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LOVE CAPS

GSW again will look like losers

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Why don’t more black athletes or politicians emphasize more on places like Chicago? 771 murders in 2016, 771! Yet we hear nothing about it...black on black killings mostly...then this bozo kapernick warms up with socks showing pigs with cops uniforms on his socks...look I’m all for celebrity’s doing whatever they damn well please for social issues, but this is not the civil rights movement anymore...blacks have every opportunity if not more these days....then a white male. It does not effect my life but I’m a consumer and I will no longer support the nfl as a product because some moron wants to protest at the worst possible time.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Yep!! Big supporter of this country!!
    Get informed. Devante is a supporter of his country but has no use for racists bigots and has already said he will not go...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Patty, are these football players protesting during the off-season, or do they just wait for the national anthem to start?
    Bam question of the day!

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

How many of the attendees are Russian?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    How many of the attendees are Russian?
    Yeah maybe quite a few, I think, but you know what? it wouldn’t matter to me if they were all Hispanic if they’re willing to come to the White House and know that they’re playing in America making tons of money and they respect this country and they want to show respect to the president I applaud them!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Yeah because most are Russian and already know the wink wink nudge nudge deal
    The Penguins showed up last year as well,and most of them were Canadian.Dont think it makes a difference.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    The Penguins showed up last year as well,and most of them were Canadian.Dont think it makes a difference.
    Exactly!!!

I don’t care who you are are where you come from. USA best country in the world. Most normal people with take the opportunity to go to the White House and meeet a president.

Those that don’t are just passing away a once in a life time opportunity to do something most in the world would never have the opportunity.

packerd_00

Exactly!!!

I don’t care who you are are where you come from. USA best country in the world. Most normal people with take the opportunity to go to the White House and meeet a president.

Those that don’t are just passing away a once in a life time opportunity to do something most in the world would never have the opportunity.
    That's why it annoys me when certain players decide for everyone on the team their not going,Curry and James have already been what does it matter to them,but others on their Team never got the chance.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Exactly!!!

These guys would prefer to go to Disneyland. A bunch of Mickey Mouse types if you ask me.

HockeyRocks

That's why it annoys me when certain players decide for everyone on the team their not going,Curry and James have already been what does it matter to them,but others on their Team never got the chance.
    Today, Douchebag Don said he wouldn't invite either team whether they wanted to go or not...

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    They stand in the NBA, MLB and NHL. The fans want to see athletes play the game. Protest elsewhere. Simple.
    Standing during the anthem is part of playing the game? They only started a decade ago...they changed the rules to add anthem standing to the NFL? Do they keep stats next to tackles/blocks for it?

Give me a break. Your king cant even remember the words to God Bless America but he's the arbiter of patriotism?

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Today, Douchebag Don said he wouldn't invite either team whether they wanted go or not...
    Don's abit of a turd,if you want to call anyone a bigot,just look at Don Cherry.A player should get a chance to come if he wants to,if he doesn't that's his choice.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-08-18 at 01:01 PM.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Why defend a bunch of hypocrites??

They have so many opportunities now to go voice there options on whatever race bullshit they want to cry about.

But where are they??, a football game is NOT the place. Give me a break..

Obama started this false race issue anyways. This was not an issue in football till Obama wrongly accused a few cops that were determined later in the right.

Wake up people you sounds silly supporting a insubordinate person s!!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

We stand!

Nitrogen
    Chasing
    Nitrogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 401

Good men real men!!!
    When did they say this? I know one player said he wouldn't attend, but I didn't see any team statement.

packerd_00

They have so many opportunities now to go voice there options on whatever race bullshit they want to cry about.

Obama started this false race issue anyways. This was not an issue in football till Obama wrongly accused a few cops that were determined later in the right.

I'm with you man,just saying if you don't want to come it's you're loss,but if a guy wants to come he should get a chance.Some guys have been before,so they can afford to be self righteous.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    When did they say this? I know one player said he wouldn't attend, but I didn't see any team statement.
    This is made up RWNut talk...The Cap players as a whole have made no comments..except for the one you referred to..

HockeyRocks

Insubordinate...LM*AO....

pabonaparte

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Insubordinate...LM*AO....
    Yeah that sounded like 'they' are slave labour.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pabonaparte View Post
    Yeah that sounded like 'they' are slave labour.
    There a bunch of overpaid big selfish baby’s..

pabonaparte

There a bunch of overpaid big selfish baby’s..
    It seems easy to 'protest' once you have a huge contract locked up and/or a million in the bank. How many of these players were hypocritical and just played by the rules to get the best scholarship possible, and to get drafted highest possible?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pabonaparte View Post
    It seems easy to 'protest' once you have a huge contract locked up and/or a million in the bank. How many of these players were hypocritical and just played by the rules to get the best scholarship possible, and to get drafted highest possible?
    Good point!! Why aren’t they protesting in college football during the national anthem this is all a scam they could care less about anything other than trying to get attention

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Good men real men!!!
    How many brothers are there on the team? Although I'm sure the correlation of being the "right" race so you can largely ignore the police state randomly capping people down and being willing to do a photo-op with our Fuhrer (who believes that there were good people in a crowd of people carry tiki-torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us"...) is beyond the grasp of most Trumptards...
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 06-08-18 at 04:14 PM.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

hockey is very very white and the white house can't be whiter. it's a match

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    How many brothers are there on the team? Although I'm sure the correlation of being the "right" race so you can largely ignore the police state randomly capping people down and being willing to do a photo-op with our Fuhrer (who believes that there were good people in a crowd of people carry tiki-torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us"...) is beyond the grasp of most Trumptards...
    Once again a moron strikes! White people get fuked up by the police all the time! Problem is it does not make national news! Because it can’t be politicized...and words like the end of your post are the exact reason why this country is so confused! Media totally has you twisted!

thechaoz

Slow pony on the news?

thechaoz

No. Black people getting gunned down point blank 100s of times, unarmed, on video (get on YouTube /liveleak), is the issue.

This whole site is washed up, delusional, religious, hypocritical white people.

I'm white as penetrate from eastern WA. Haven't seen any Confederate flags in NJ yet

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    No. Black people getting gunned down point blank 100s of times, unarmed, on video (get on YouTube /liveleak), is the issue.

This whole site is washed up, delusional, religious, hypocritical white people.

I'm white as penetrate from eastern WA. Haven't seen any Confederate flags in NJ yet
    Again why not go outside to protest now. Nobody going to a football game is interest in politics bud. Stop defending the insubordinates.

First 123 Last