jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mental Health..............................Kate Spade

"Kate Spade is another example of how financial stability and fame are meaningless when it comes to mental health. Happiness is not limited to your bank account or your success. You could have the whole world and still have nothing at all"

RIP
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

truth

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Surprised she didnt shoot up a school, thought mental ilness was the cause of that

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16085

Hasn’t even heard of her

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Hasn’t even heard of her
    Any woman you've hooked up with in the past 20 years would have for sure. Consider it familiarity by proxy

Oh wait, are you saying the dipshit up above hasn't heard of her? If so, yessssss mate for sure

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Any woman you've hooked up with in the past 20 years would have for sure. Consider it familiarity by proxy
    When I read about it yesterday I automatically assumed Davis Spade’s sister....I was close.

Oh and I don’t think purses have ever come up in conversation with any women in the last 20 years

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Oh wait, are you saying the dipshit up above hasn't heard of her? If so, yessssss mate for sure
    No I meant me

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I remember reading a while back that this was David's ex sister in law yea lol

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

She was bipolar and her husband wanted a divorce. Bad combo.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Serious issue. RIP.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sad stuff... suicide and depression really big issues everywhere

The silent assassin cause no one likes talking about it

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

sad

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Give me the whole world, I’d like to try this happiness out

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

If anyone on here is hurting inside, please reach out to TheGiant. He is basically Dr. Phil of SBR.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

and if sbr's dr phil can't help you, he can go ahead and finish you off so you don't have to off yourself.....

pompous, self-righteous mother fukker ran some guy over just the other day.....

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Marriage made me know who Kate Spade was. It’s the only purse the wife buys, and she’ll NEVER let me sell the old ones. She must have over 20 Kate Spade purses 😂

WTF is with women (LeBron, too) and purses.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    "Kate Spade is another example of how financial stability and fame are meaningless when it comes to mental health. Happiness is not limited to your bank account or your success. You could have the whole world and still have nothing at all"

RIP
    Solid words spoken by a man with little money.. ..

This chick who nixed herself is a quitter and may God have mercy on her soul... It happens..

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6177

So sad she had nothing to live for

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

fuk her, she quit

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I thought of something just now as I was reading the comments over at the Daily Shamefail. So many people were passively aggressively remarking about how obviously money and fame doesn’t make someone happy as if they now had a get out of jail free card for living on the dole. But the thing is I think we do believe that especially if you have a mental illness. And there’s no magic number because as gamblers it’d never be enough. I think inherently most of us believe if we did this, had that, was with this person, looked like them then we’d be happy. And for these extremely successful people when they achieve all of these superficial goals and they’re still not happy it really hurts them. Moreso than it would one of us without a mentally illness. Imagine achieving everything you hoped for, people were telling you you’d done enough now, enough money to live comfortably forever and yet your brain kept berating you with what a piece of shit loser you are especially as your marriage is rocky, same as how many other gazillion people out there struggling in their relationships. Mental illness is a massive c you next .... time for it to go away.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Marriage made me know who Kate Spade was. It’s the only purse the wife buys, and she’ll NEVER let me sell the old ones. She must have over 20 Kate Spade purses 

WTF is with women (LeBron, too) and purses.

Ha ha ha LeBum with suit shorts and a purse. Dear Lord!

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10754

LeBrons purse style sending designers over the edge

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Worst thing about it is she has a 13 year old kid

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Worst thing about it is she has a 13 year old kid
    Exactly! My trainer lost his little sister to suicide and it wrecked him. Never did fully recover.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

We all have problems. Your problems are only challenges and how you respond to those challenges is what makes you who you are. There’s People who are fighting to stay alive. Life is too short and fragile, I’ll be damned if I just hand mine over.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Easy to blame mental "illness" since it absolves one of personal responsibility: "I can't help it. I'm sick."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    We all have problems. Your problems are only challenges and how you respond to those challenges is what makes you who you are. There’s People who are fighting to stay alive. Life is too short and fragile, I’ll be damned if I just hand mine over.

great post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Exactly! My trainer lost his little sister to suicide and it wrecked him. Never did fully recover.
    Suicidal people should get help, change life style, seek faith, exercise daily, do anything to change things up mentally...

Suicides are a selfish act and it hurts all the family members and loved ones tremendously when someone selfish takes their own life... Chronic depression and feelings of despair are tough to deal with though..

Still, I can't feel to bad for people that take their own lives.. They quit on life...

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

i saw a massivly depressed man in the hospital last week

he has tried everything for decades to not be depressed. every drug, everything

hes simply cursed. no doubt he takes his own life and im sure God will take care of him when he does

this man couldnt muster up a smile the whole time i was there. he was just so sad, from the time he woke to the time he went to sleep

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    i saw a massivly depressed man in the hospital last week

he has tried everything for decades to not be depressed. every drug, everything

hes simply cursed. no doubt he takes his own life and im sure God will take care of him when he does

this man couldnt muster up a smile the whole time i was there. he was just so sad, from the time he woke to the time he went to sleep
    Did he try Cardio and Jesus and no drugs and no meds? Maybe be busy and working and doing something productive daily? That will fix everyone right up. Neurons will begin to fire correctly, endorphins will be released naturally.

The Jesus part is for your sanity and self confidence, when you know you are living a clean life, have goals and hopes, can look in the mirror and really like yourself you are then living life and a shining light for others to see..

Joel Osteen is all about positivity and hope, doesn't pound the bible into ya. Very mild. Try watching that every Sunday morning for starters and see what happens if you are depressed and have negative thoughts constantly...

Just my two cents for being happy in life... Glass has to be half full in life or you just ain't living!!! Keep hope alive fellas and believe in yourself..Gotta do it..

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Is it really a Mental Health issue? How can you gain fame and be successful with a mental disorder supposedly hindering you?

It's just a girl who emotionally lost the edge. It can happen to anyone. Nothing to do with fame or success.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

For some people it IS a medical problem. Chemical imbalances in the brain can cause depression, leaving the man/woman confused about where these feelings come from. Combine that with real life problems such as divorce or drug abuse or gambling problems and someone's life can turn to crap in an instant.

Anyway the point is if you feel like the world is crashing in on you then seek help. Physicians, counselors, even the suicide hotline. There's people out there who can help.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10214

Why are people so careless?
    I heard the news that someone left their Kate Spade man-bag
    hanging from a door knob?
    Clean-up the clutter.

Anyone who marries into Joe Dirt's family has to be off kilter
    with no sense of style.

Last edited by 19th Hole; 06-06-18 at 08:01 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

My favorite song to the mentally ill... Keeping it real.. Should play this in the mental hospitals every hour on the hour... Can't get angry and suicidal listening to this, impossible...