Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well then I didn't read past the first sentence of your post either.. I think I will be ignoring all your posts from this point forward Mac.. I think I misjudged you as being a nice guy.. Have a nice life pal.. Bye...
    Feel free to ignore my posts. I'll continue to call you out on your racist views. When dozens of people all say that you're posts are racists, you should most likely at least consider the thought. How many different people called you a racist today? Yesterday? More people know you as a bigot than they do you live in California. The sad part is that you think your thinking is perfectly normal. It is not. You have stinking, thinking. It's really fukked up. I can't imagine how you were raised or what caused you to hate classes of people because they are different than you by the color of their skin? It's sickening the way you profile minorities. It's like you can't wait to put them down. We can always rely on you to say some dumb shit about minorities. You really get off on putting them down. Dare I say, you are the biggest racist on this site and that's saying a lot. There's not a day that goes by here that you don't say something ignorant of human anatomy. Get help man. Your shit ain't normal.

I'm not trying to be a nice guy. I'm trying to tell you the damn truth. Go see a shrink and get this prejudice off your chest. You say you're a Christian but you are a horrible example. Bye Archie Bunker.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Jibby theres an old saying

Better to be assumed an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt

That would apply to you in this situation but you opened your mouth years ago and removed all doubt

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

jibby is funny lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

You boys are ruthless, where is the love for JIBS? Why ya gotta hate on a forum brother.. ...

Now for all you Trump and Jibs hating rat bastards, I will say to you all on this day I have been shown no respect!!! ...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Love ya

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol.............

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Brutal beatdown of unarmed man by 5 Mesa Az. Cops just being exposed to the public that took place the end of May...Just Goggle Mesa Az cops..

sofranos
    sofranos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Big burly white man dont take his hands of his ghat or out them pockets, he getting tazed too. Late at night, guy parks were he shouldnt to obviously commit a crime ,maybee steal something. Cops arent playing . Take your hands out of your pocket. Why should the cops be reprimanded.? Cauz he play ball with dah Buks.?

First 12