GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    We need two USA players to move to Canada before the end of the qualifying period. In addition to a guaranteed place in the tournament you get free health care, less chance of getting shot and no Donald Trump.
    I'm in!

Who's going to talk to my wife about this?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    NFL
    The National Football League has nothing to do with me being ahead of you on WC leaderboard.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

beerdog and sinmiedo, what happened to millertime?

I have not seen him on the tables here for months, he used to be a daily fixture.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    The National Football League has nothing to do with me being ahead of you on WC leaderboard.
    you know exactly what nfl stands for

not-for-long

and nice bubble last night your pretty good at that

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by Mayberry View Post
    Why does Canada have their own team? seems very unfair to us US players

unfair is to have 24 USA players, and us to play finals with substandard quality of players.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    unfair is to have 24 USA players, and us to play finals with substandard quality of players.
    guess you won't have to worry about that since you aren't a sbr pro, you can cheer your country on from the sidelines

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    beerdog and sinmiedo, what happened to millertime?

I have not seen him on the tables here for months, he used to be a daily fixture.

Him like me and beerdog are running on hard times, both labour and emotional, for different reasons.
    I also quit playing on line and join a high roller tournament group that plays on friday's, and doing well there, that is why I have not been active on SBR for the last 6 months. I would love to join SBR again in the near future but for now, I will only play from time to time, like beerdog stated , there is not much for us Canadian players in terms of sports cash only in the store.
    Good luck Jake and the best to you my friend.

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by PanamaBrad View Post
    Bracerman will arrive and save Team Canada

Al master, Mr, Market, nit, VBpro, and many more may well show up, and make you guys run for points at the finals.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Him like me and beerdog are running on hard times, both labour and emotional, for different reasons.
    I also quit playing on line and join a high roller tournament group that plays on friday's, and doing well there, that is why I have not been active on SBR for the last 6 months. I would love to join SBR again in the near future but for now, I will only play from time to time, like beerdog stated , there is not much for us Canadian players in terms of sports cash only in the store.
    You just have to have a balance in the last book you used now. Too easy. Canada needs you!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Al master, Mr, Market, nit, VBpro, and many more may well show up, and make you guys run for points at the finals.
    you didn't hear vbpro's citizenship to canada got revoked he's back in the united states or maybe he never left the united states

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

sorry to hear my friend, it is always a pleasure to have you at the tables. Everyone goes through struggles, you will get through and and be stronger for it going forward.

It sounds like Millertime's wife left him or cheated on him or something? not good, send my regards to him as well please.

I understand that a lot of incentives for Canadians are not there but this current world cup format cannot continue with like 80% of the players here from the USA.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

You should come to Vegas in a couple of weeks. I’ll be playing one WSOP event and then probably a bunch of cash at the MGM. Play there last year was horrible and that’s where I’m staying this time. You should grab Beerdog and meet us out there.

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    You should come to Vegas in a couple of weeks. I’ll be playing one WSOP event and then probably a bunch of cash at the MGM. Play there last year was horrible and that’s where I’m staying this time. You should grab Beerdog and meet us out there.
    with the group i m with now playing, they are going there every year, but due to work reasons I m not able to do so.
    One of these days Mat, one of this days.
    Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!11

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51449

Not to be rude sinmiedo, but why are you (and a few others from Canada) seeming to take these comments criticizing the format so personally? Again, my critical comments were not intended to be against you or anyone else on the Canadian team, my issue lies with the format being setup in a way which I think is silly/unfair to those taking part in it, nothing again against anyone personally. Frankly for you to take it that way and then fire back claiming that those who are critical of the format have been listening to Trump and what not, seems far more extreme than anything those critical of the format have said.

You yourself have pointed out how you think the contest could actually in a way be unfair to the Canadians as you might end up not having a full team or have team members who are much less experienced since they might qualify with only one cash and such. I couldn't agree more - it may well be unfair to you in that way! That's one of several reasons I think the format of the contest needs to change. The last promotion just gave spots to the Top 100 players - without any bearing as to where they reside. Why not just keep the contests in that general style to avoid a contest where it's 1000x harder to qualify for one team than it is for another while the team for which it is far easier to qualify for may have a big handicap in the final showdown since they potentially can't even submit a full roster?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Not to be rude sinmiedo, but why are you (and a few others from Canada) seeming to take these comments criticizing the format so personally? Again, my critical comments were not intended to be against you or anyone else on the Canadian team, my issue lies with the format being setup in a way which I think is silly/unfair to those taking part in it, nothing again against anyone personally. Frankly for you to take it that way and then fire back claiming that those who are critical of the format have been listening to Trump and what not, seems far more extreme than anything those critical of the format have said.

You yourself have pointed out how you think the contest could actually in a way be unfair to the Canadians as you might end up not having a full team or have team members who are much less experienced since they might qualify with only one cash and such. I couldn't agree more - it may well be unfair to you in that way! That's one of several reasons I think the format of the contest needs to change. The last promotion just gave spots to the Top 100 players - without any bearing as to where they reside. Why not just keep the contests in that general style to avoid a contest where it's 1000x harder to qualify for one team than it is for another while the team for which it is far easier to qualify for may have a big handicap in the final showdown since they potentially can't even submit a full roster?
    Arun, you are one of the most respected players here one that I really know for many years and highly respect, that been said, I had been reading many negative comments about Canada and Canadian players, from sub standards members players. It is not the first time and not the first year that this happens and it is not our making of the format, we follow rules. SBR has been criticized so much about this that in order to make USA players happy they make 24 USA players qualify, and have different rules for those members out of the USA.
    Further more, the best players here that qualify also must dodge in the finals players that they do not have a concept or perception of poker, that is why not Canada and the World team also play in desavantage against the 24.
    I may not even be in the finals if I do not find a book that I can renew my membership, therefore all USA player will be happy to have their own World Cup tournament as they do in the World Series of Baseball.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Arun, you are one of the most respected players here one that I really know for many years and highly respect, that been said, I had been reading many negative comments about Canada and Canadian players, from sub standards members players. It is not the first time and not the first year that this happens and it is not our making of the format, we follow rules. SBR has been criticized so much about this that in order to make USA players happy they make 24 USA players qualify, and have different rules for those members out of the USA.
    Further more, the best players here that qualify also must dodge in the finals players that they do not have a concept or perception of poker, that is why not Canada and the World team also play in desavantage against the 24.
    I may not even be in the finals if I do not find a book that I can renew my membership, therefore all USA player will be happy to have their own World Cup tournament as they do in the World Series of Baseball.
    can't canadians just take the free handout with grace your complaining about usa having 2 teams now when the united states has 80 pct of the poker players playing, and canada can't even field a full team

sinmiedo

Dear Astro, ..............pay your debts.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Sin I hope you and your family are well. I still have your office # so let me know if it’s ok to call at some point.

I wish some of the “newer” posters would just stay in their lane a bit and show some respect to some of the long time posters / players here. Not surprisingly same jerk offs who won’t show up at a bash / poker function.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51449

Thanks for the nice words sinmiedo - as I said am not looking for conflict on this, I just feel like you are overreacting greatly. I haven't seen negative comments about Canada/Canadian players - the comments I've seen are critical of a format that has a team (namely Canada) which can't even have submit a full roster while those who attempt to qualify for US/Confeds have to play every day to have a real chance. Again, I don't see why you are taking these comments so personally, it's nothing against you or anyone else on your team, it's on the format. And saying that those criticizing the format in this way have been listening to Trump (implying we are racist or something) seems like a pretty extreme criticism.

Having our own World Cup is not the goal, but having a "World Cup" of any kind where those attempting to participate are 80% from one country doesn't really make a ton of sense to me. Imagine the actual World Cup (of soccer) had the format of this poker contest: two US Teams, one Canadian Team, and one World Team. Then the "World Team" despite having 95%+ of the population would have one team while the other 5% of the population would have three teams amongst them. Would that make any sense? Of course it wouldn't! We have asked in the past for a World Cup format which is more overall fair to all involved - all the teams with good competition + full rosters and similar difficulty in qualifying for each team, is that so unreasonable?

Whether it is or not, SBR hasn't opted for that and that is frustrating to us, but again any criticism I levy against this is not intended to be against anyone personally.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Sin I hope you and your family are well. I still have your office # so let me know if it’s ok to call at some point.

I wish some of the “newer” posters would just stay in their lane a bit and show some respect to some of the long time posters / players here. Not surprisingly same jerk offs who won’t show up at a bash / poker function.
    i don't see you on the leaderboard yet, pick it up grandpa

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

HI bud, you can call any time , and thanks for been supportive. the majority of this new posters would have a difficult time playing on a live game with me or you or opti or trip d or matt or jake or Matpaschal, Downsouth, Arun, bite, big ornage , the real game begin there, when we are at the table.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave sinmiedo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

HI bud, you can call any time , and thanks for been supportive. the majority of this new posters would have a difficult time playing on a live game with me or you or opti or trip d or matt or jake or Matpaschal, Downsouth, Arun, bite, big ornage , the real game begin there, when we are at the table.
    Thanks for wishing me luck....sorry you can’t make it to Vegas. But being too busy with work is usually a good thing (business wise).

Good luck with your business and in poker. When you do make it to Vegas let me know. I’ll do my best to get out there.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave mpaschal34 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

and nice bubble last night your pretty good at that
    I could have folded to a cash, but opted to go for the double up with a superior hand than my opponent. All I can do is get my chips in ahead, the rest is obviously out of my control.

In any event, my ninth place was a much better finish than your pathetic 27th place.

It's common knowledge there should be three USA teams & one World team for all other countries. This is in direct proportion to the player pool locations. Until SBR makes this format change, it's an obvious injustice to all Americans. Anyone who disagrees with this truthful statement, is simply ignorant.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 06-05-18 at 04:24 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I could have folded to a cash, but opted to go for the double up with a superior hand than my opponent. All I can do is get my chips in ahead, the rest is obviously out of my control.

In any event, my ninth place was a much better finish than your pathetic 27th place.
    i play to win not min cash like u, i would be embarrassed let urself get blinded out like that

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

As usual, Sin wins a few hands today with 2/7 lolol hope to see u and Bracerman in Vegas. Beerdog too
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave katstale 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

i play to win not min cash like u, i would be embarrassed let urself get blinded out like that
    You have no clue what you're talking about. I had 5k+ chips, could have easily folded to a cash. I opted for the double up with a superior hand than my opponent, crippling my stack with the suckout.

You're lucky you accepted my generous buyout offer, or I would have flied to Florida & hunted you down stiff:

Buyout offer to Astro: I'll be owed 600 pts...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

You have no clue what you're talking about. I had 5k+ chips, could have easily folded to a cash. I opted for the double up with a superior hand than my opponent, crippling my stack with the suckout.

You're lucky you accepted my generous buyout offer, or I would have flied to Florida & hunted you down stiff:

Buyout offer to Astro: I'll be owed 600 pts...

haha fly down to fla for 600 betpoints sure , bobby stick to ur basement and keep grinding out sbr poker im starting think you might not make top 24 this year what kind of odds can i get waves to not qualify for world cup finals
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 06-05-18 at 05:00 PM.

bobbywaves

haha fly down to fla for 600 betpoints sure
    By not arguing you're Astro stiff, is a step in the right direction chump.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

By not arguing you're Astro stiff, is a step in the right direction chump.
    i dont respond anymore to people who call me astro if it makes them happy so be it, better start cashing booby ur gonna be off the lesderboard soon

bobbywaves

what kind of odds can i get waves to not qualify for world cup finals
    You have no points in wallet, no points available in sportsbook, & you want to bet broke dikk?

Solicit a loan & get back to me, I'll give you generous odds.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

You have no points in wallet, no points available in sportsbook, & you want to bet broke dikk?

what kind of odds 10-1

bobbywaves

what kind of odds 10-1
    Win your pending bet in sportsbook or solicit a loan first, then we can discuss odds.

I would probably offer you a generous -200, that Waves doesn't make a WC team.

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    As usual, Sin wins a few hands today with 2/7 lolol hope to see u and Bracerman in Vegas. Beerdog too
    Lol, yes, but it was a lot more times, as courtesy I only show 2 .
    See you in vegas or panama

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

I will broker a loan with Cincy kid once we find out the odds

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    I will broker a loan with Cincy kid once we find out the odds
    should get at least 5-1 for the "min cash" waves not to qualify

First 123 Last