pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    I see 2 Ohio posters, MAC & CHOICE, cheering on their team.
    They should be proud that the Cavs made it to the Finals
    but anything beyond that is poppycock.

The Rockets vs Warriors was the true FINALS.
    I fully agree here.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Warriors -2700 series
    Cle +1440

Game 3 Golden State -4.5

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cleve did miss wide open shots and were in the game 80% of the time

Curry hit birthday shots

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Who knows mac, Adam Silver unlike David Stern has no shame

After Scott Foster butchers a cle game 3 win we may see Joey crawford come out of retirement for a 1 time game while both curry and Durant get suspended for taking out their mouthguard

Sharpmelbourne
    Sharpmelbourne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Cav's will beat them 4 games in a row, even playing 5 on 8.
    Hi, are u a retard?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Maybe , just maybe the Cavs win one of these next two games in Cleveland and that’s a big maybe.

4-0 or 4-1.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Bad Tattoo on fire with the face expression gif's

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cleve did miss wide open shots and were in the game 80% of the time
    Curry hit birthday shots
    If Cleveland had won that game 1, most of these naysayers would be singing a different tune. It took the refs stealing game 1 to change the entire narrative. The Cav's were right there in game 2, fighting back every time the Warriors tried to blow it open. Most teams would have collapsed the first few minutes of that game but the Cav's kept fighting back late until Curry went GOAT. His choking ass won't do that many times.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Only way CLE wins game 3 is if Iggy plays. Public will hammer GS and refs will rig game in favor of CLE.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Only way CLE wins game 3 is if Iggy plays. Public will hammer GS and refs will rig game in favor of CLE.
    Cleveland will win game 3 fair and square. We're not cheating bitches like GS.

shadymcgrady

That's alot of what ifs mac, I've got a what if to add

What if Adam silver didn't suspend draymond green in 2016 for getting shoved and kicked by lebron to extend the series for ad $$?

Instead of a kyrie Irving game 7 winner, gsw wins it in 5

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Cavaliers have only lost each game by an average of 14.5 points! Ha ha ha

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    yeah ok

hill and love pick the worst times to brick wide open 3's and you know lebron gonna continue to drive and kick it to them for those bricks

jr smith... did you see his shots tonight? he has zero confidence now
    You notice pretty much every time one those scrubs miss a wide open look warriors come right down and stick one in someone's eye?? Just one freaking 6 point swing after another all in gs favor!!! I do believe cavs will take one of these next 2 at home but think it be impressive if they somehow got this to 6.

jjgold

Mac You’re a heavy pot smoker and it’s really showing the last few days

2daBank

Cleveland will win game 3 fair and square. We're not cheating bitches like GS.
    I do think cavs will take 1 of these next 2 but after I get 1 win with them I'm jumping ship, lol.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    That's alot of what ifs mac, I've got a what if to add

What if Adam silver didn't suspend draymond green in 2016 for getting shoved and kicked by lebron to extend the series for ad $$?

Instead of a kyrie Irving game 7 winner, gsw wins it in 5
    Shady... Lebron did not shove nor kick Draymond. Lebron stepped over him after he tackled Lebron, so Draymond through a PUNCH to Lebron's nuts. That is a technical in the NBA. Throw a punch, you get a technical. It should have been a flagrant 2. But because Draymond was a dumb ass, he still got suspended because he couldn't stop picking up technicals that year in the playoffs. He didn't get suspended for that punch. He got suspended for ACCUMULATING fouls in the playoffs. This fukkking nut got suspended in the regular season for picking up technicals but they reset in the playoffs and his dumb ass still couldn't stop picking up technicals in the playoffs.

Cleveland would have still kicked GS' ass. He got suspended in game 5. He played in game 6 and 7 at HOME. Quit the stupid excuses. The Cav's kicked their ass fair and square. Silver didn't suspend Draymond, draymond suspended himself by piling up too many damn technicals. Don't blame the NBA, blame Draymond for being a dumbass that knew he was one technical away from getting suspended. With his anger management issues, he would have gotten kicked out eventually in game 6 or 7 because he was picking up a technical every other game.

GS got away with murder in game 1 last week and you want to now bring up Draymond 2 years ago that broke the rules???

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Cavaliers have only lost each game by an average of 14.5 points! Ha ha ha
    Cavaliers could lose those 2 games by 100 points. It has ZERO to do Wednesday night. Zero

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mac You’re a heavy pot smoker and it’s really showing the last few days
    Huh? I'm only high on life. Pay attention as I'm cashing chips JJ. Join the party.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I do think cavs will take 1 of these next 2 but after I get 1 win with them I'm jumping ship, lol.
    You know I rarely say this but Game 3 is as close to a deadbolt immortal fricking lock you will ever get. Bet accordingly.

jjgold

Mac where you live?

I feel like slapping you around

shadymcgrady

Shady... Lebron did not shove nor kick Draymond. Lebron stepped over him after he tackled Lebron, so Draymond through a PUNCH to Lebron's nuts. That is a technical in the NBA. Throw a punch, you get a technical. It should have been a flagrant 2. But because Draymond was a dumb ass, he still got suspended because he couldn't stop picking up technicals that year in the playoffs. He didn't get suspended for that punch. He got suspended for ACCUMULATING fouls in the playoffs. This fukkking nut got suspended in the regular season for picking up technicals but they reset in the playoffs and his dumb ass still couldn't stop picking up technicals in the playoffs.

Cleveland would have still kicked GS' ass. He got suspended in game 5. He played in game 6 and 7 at HOME. Quit the stupid excuses. The Cav's kicked their ass fair and square. Silver didn't suspend Draymond, draymond suspended himself by piling up too many damn technicals. Don't blame the NBA, blame Draymond for being a dumbass that knew he was one technical away from getting suspended. With his anger management issues, he would have gotten kicked out eventually in game 6 or 7 because he was picking up a technical every other game.

GS got away with murder in game 1 last week and you want to now bring up Draymond 2 years ago that broke the rules???

Mac you know that draymond is a baller and one of like 3 guys in the world that can slow down lebron on defense. You also know that lebron is a bitch in a street fight and draymond would whoop his a$$

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

1. Cavs win next two at home and even the series up.

2. Why does Mac keep calling the Cavs the Cav’s?

2daBank

Mac you know that draymond is a baller and one of like 3 guys in the world that can slow down lebron on defense. You also know that lebron is a bitch in a street fight and draymond would whoop his a$$
    Draymond would beat the living piss out of bron on the street, I have no doubts about that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Cavs will get swept if they lose the next game.. Line is small at what Cavs +5.5?

I think the Cavs bench will play better at home and they will maybe even get the win. Best chance for the Cavs to win a game anyways in this series is in this next game 3 at home IMO..

2daBank

Huh? I'm only high on life. Pay attention as I'm cashing chips JJ. Join the party.

You know I rarely say this but Game 3 is as close to a deadbolt immortal fricking lock you will ever get. Bet accordingly.
    Oh I def plan on taking nice chunk of my cavs playoff earnings and sinking them to chase for a win in Cleveland. Little disappointed in the line, was thinking it be closer to +6 and 2 to 1 on the money line. Hopefully you right and I cash game 3 and don't have to chase, like I sAid tho, soon as I cash one I'm done w this series other than maybe some bs small degenerate plays! Lol.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Draymond would beat the living piss out of bron on the street, I have no doubts about that.
    Banker! You get it. Sheep look at muscles and overreact. Never ab the size of the dog in a fight and always ab the size of the fight in the dog

Mac4Lyfe

Shady - GS was up 3-1 and the Cav's beat them 3 straight. The last 2 with Gaymond. Why do you think they all sucked off Kevin Durant to get him to come to Oakland???

shadymcgrady

Shady - GS was up 3-1 and the Cav's beat them 3 straight. The last 2 with Gaymond. Why do you think they all sucked off Kevin Durant to get him to come to Oakland???

I could go into the refs but I prefer not to go down that route

You're not wrong mac, dub nation was btch nation in 2016. They expected a handout after the green bs and didn't take the title

2daBank

Banker! You get it. Sheep look at muscles and overreact. Never ab the size of the dog in a fight and always ab the size of the fight in the dog
    I'd bulldoze any of those lanky skinny legged mf'ers!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    1. Cavs win next two at home and even the series up.
    Correct...
    2. Why does Mac keep calling the Cavs the Cav’s?
    The apostrophe is used in writing contractions — that is, shortened forms of words from which one or more letters have been omitted.

You could also say Cavs' to show a whole family possessive but CAV(s) is not a real word. It is an abbreviation thus a contraction is better. Most people are lazy, so they just say Cavs incorrectly.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

The apostrophe is used in writing contractions — that is, shortened forms of words from which one or more letters have been omitted.

You could also say Cavs' to show a whole family possessive but CAV(s) is not a real word. It is an abbreviation thus a contraction is better. Most people are lazy, so they just say Cavs incorrectly.
    Wrong. Cavs is a "clipped word." It is not a contraction. Therefore, stop using an apostrophe.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

don't the Cavs have multiple versions of their jersey which says Cavs on it?

fuqqers missed their own apostrophe

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Wrong. Cavs is a "clipped word." It is not a contraction. Therefore, stop using an apostrophe.
    Cav's is short for Cavaliers. It is not a clipped word because it's not not a word. Nice try but you're wrong.

"cavs"
    The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cavs

First 12345 Last