will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

53 Year Old Rafael Palmeiro on a 5 Game Hitting Streak!-w-video

If any of you saw the documentary "Thunder and Lightning" with Palmeiro and Will Clark, the whole PED thing and being taken off the ballot for the HOF has really taken it's toll on Raffy. He wanted to show everyone that he can play and still play. Born in 1964. He's on a Double A team with his son and here is a sample.

That's actually impressive. Want to see more.
    Last edited by will2survive; 06-02-18 at 01:06 PM.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

This is a better link

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

That girl walking down the stairs has tree trunks for legs.
    Points Awarded:

will2survive gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

No better way to prove juice had nothing to do w your success than to make a comeback at 53 where surely you back on juice!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

he has 4 hits total, dont think its possible to be on a 5 game hitting streak

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lol. Interesting!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No better way to prove juice had nothing to do w your success than to make a comeback at 53 where surely you back on juice!!
    That's what i was thinking

He must still have great eyesight somehow. Yeah you could get contacts but that wouldn't help your eyes with a pitch starting at 60.5 feet ending up right next to you

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

The link in the 2nd box has Palmeiro's statline. He's 6 for 21. In his last game, he had 1 at bat and got a hit. May 30th was a doubleheader. Current 5 game hitting streak and he play's tonight. What I like is that home run took no effort at all. He's not a big guy. If you watch Thunder and Lightning ( SEC Channel Documentary), Will Clark is much larger than Raffy.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    That's what i was thinking

He must still have great eyesight somehow. Yeah you could get contacts but that wouldn't help your eyes with a pitch starting at 60.5 feet ending up right next to you
    Watch the documentary. He's small and wears glasses when doing artwork.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    The link in the 2nd box has Palmeiro's statline. He's 6 for 21. In his last game, he had 1 at bat and got a hit. May 30th was a doubleheader. Current 5 game hitting streak and he play's tonight. What I like is that home run took no effort at all. He's not a big guy. If you watch Thunder and Lightning ( SEC Channel Documentary), Will Clark is much larger than Raffy.
    aiight site I use must not update double A every day

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

My sister in law dated Will Clark all through college at MS State.. Told me he was kind of full of himself and a jerk at times as a college stand out.. I guess that's to be expected at that age when you're the man on campus.. No telling what he's like today...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    My sister in law dated Will Clark all through college at MS State.. Told me he was kind of full of himself and a jerk at times as a college stand out.. I guess that's to be expected at that age when you're the man on campus.. No telling what he's like today...
    Probably still a asshole, I've heard numerous ppl say that about him.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Did she bang him?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Did she bang him?
    Lmao, wtf kind of question is that to ask bout someone's sister?? Brutal!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

get em raffy

jtoler

my high school baseball coach was a teammate of his at state

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Did she bang him?
    That's actually a good question.. Mississippi State is in the bible belt and my sister law while she was alive was a devote Christian all through College.. She may have played the no sex until marriage card with Will.. Although I think my older brother banged her before they got married.. Don't know? You'll have to ask Will Clark, my sister in laws name is Kim Keys.. He'll remember her for sure..

My sister in law Kim died of breast cancer in her late 30's a while back.. I still miss her today.. She was a really sweet and nice person, pretty girl as well, Southern bell and I couldn't have asked for a better sister in law while she was alive... My brother re-married and this new one I don't like as much.. What can you do?

Yep, Will Clark probably is still a dick today if I had to guess like Bankers said.. Once a dick usually always a dick...

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

Guy still good enough to be a threat

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

you always have a story ...............

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Probably still a asshole, I've heard numerous ppl say that about him.
    He seemed really nice when I met him

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    He seemed really nice when I met him
    You honestly 1st person I've ever heard say that bout him, certainly doesn't mean he isn't a nice guy, hell if I know? I've just heard lots of ppl say otherwise.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    you always have a story ...............
    Well JJ I'm 50 years old, lived and loved, traveled and always lived in celebrity central - Santa Monica, California.. I see a lot, know a lot, experienced a lot....

Is what it is... I've gravitated to this website for some God awful reason and share.. ...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Roids still. Still impressive. .

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Well JJ I'm 50 years old, lived and loved, traveled and always lived in celebrity central - Santa Monica, California.. I see a lot, know a lot, experienced a lot....

Is what it is... I've gravitated to this website for some God awful reason and share.. ...
    That's cool. I'm a NY/NJ guy ( 46) and went to Cali in 2002 with my ex-girlfriend. We stayed in Santa Monica. I noticed right away that Venice Beach was a crap hole, Malibu was overrated ( narrow beach by Pacific Coast Highway up to Pepperdine ). It was when the Osbourne Family was on tv. We went right up to their curb because it's a public street. They told us to move away . I said it's a public street and when I'm good and ready. They squirted a hose at us. LOL. No joke. I thought it was funny. We went to the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. 144 dollars for a dish of spaghetti and they seated us by the door. We got dressed up for that. I actually went over to the band because the hippie child that I am, I knew who it was. I said " hello Mr. Densmore". My dad ( who died in 1992) would've been proud. It was John Densmore of the Doors. We went to the Hollywood Bowl on the night after John Entwhistle of The Who died. It was amazing. Disney World was cool and I payed 23.00 for Anaheim Angels tickets. This was end of June. Little did I know that they would win the World Series. Mike Trout was about 11 years old. Santa Monica Pier was okay but supermarkets are double the price of New Jersey.

Rodeo Drive rocked and people thought I was Vin Diesel. I had a goatee. They must have been blind. Nice place to visit but wouldn't want to live there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    That's cool. I'm a NY/NJ guy ( 46) and went to Cali in 2002 with my ex-girlfriend. We stayed in Santa Monica. I noticed right away that Venice Beach was a crap hole, Malibu was overrated ( narrow beach by Pacific Coast Highway up to Pepperdine ). It was when the Osbourne Family was on tv. We went right up to their curb because it's a public street. They told us to move away . I said it's a public street and when I'm good and ready. They squirted a hose at us. LOL. No joke. I thought it was funny. We went to the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. 144 dollars for a dish of spaghetti and they seated us by the door. We got dressed up for that. I actually went over to the band because the hippie child that I am, I knew who it was. I said " hello Mr. Densmore". My dad ( who died in 1992) would've been proud. It was John Densmore of the Doors. We went to the Hollywood Bowl on the night after John Entwhistle of The Who died. It was amazing. Disney World was cool and I payed 23.00 for Anaheim Angels tickets. This was end of June. Little did I know that they would win the World Series. Mike Trout was about 11 years old. Santa Monica Pier was okay but supermarkets are double the price of New Jersey.

Rodeo Drive rocked and people thought I was Vin Diesel. I had a goatee. They must have been blind. Nice place to visit but wouldn't want to live there.
    Yup you really summed it all up.. I'd say you're spot on with your experiences and observations.. Yup I see celebrities all the time here, sport pro athletes as well.. No biggie..

I go to the Hollywood Bowl alot in Summer myself.. The traffic is getting so bad though it's really hard to get there on time driving from Santa Monica to Hollywood.. That's becoming a real drag.. .... Hollywood bowl is nice on a warm summer night.. Hard to beat especially if you are a music lover.. Can bring in a bottle of wine and just look up at the stars too..

I've seen a lot of legends play at the bowl over the years..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-02-18 at 08:23 PM.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Rafi wont go pro.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Yup you really summed it all up.. I'd say you're spot on with your experiences and observations.. Yup I see celebrities all the time here, sport pro athletes as well.. No biggie..

I go to the Hollywood Bowl alot in Summer myself.. The traffic is getting so bad though it's really hard to get there on time driving from Santa Monica to Hollywood.. That's becoming a real drag.. .... Hollywood bowl is nice on a warm summer night.. Hard to beat especially if you are a music lover.. Can bring in a bottle of wine and just look up at the stars too..

In 2002,unfortunately we were using the disposable camera. I suggest you go on the hill behind The Hollywood Bowl (It's mountainous and has curves. There's a spot where regulars chill and listen to the music for free, overlooking the California skyline ( Night preferably) and people, if they choose to do so, relax and enjoy the music together. People do bring alcohol but no drink and drive.LOL. I actually enjoyed that more than the Anaheim Angels baseball game with the beachball being tossed around. When I was on that hill listening to The Who at night, I thought...."This is Los Angeles"...Hollywood---I've never experienced something like this before. I LOVE IT!

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I'm jealous, but I think I'm too used to being a New York/New Jersey guy. I had no kids and no worries then. Now, I'm almost 47 and the transitional period should've already happened if I were to move there. Maybe Florida.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Lmao, wtf kind of question is that to ask bout someone's sister?? Brutal!

It was his Sister-in-law...

You know the same type of relative that SBR's RKELLY bragged about snffing
    and licking his sister-in-law's used dildo.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

jtoler

what is the purpose of him doing this, is it just to have fun while playing with his son or is he seriously looking for a major league contract

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

what is the purpose of him doing this, is it just to have fun while playing with his son or is he seriously looking for a major league contract

I think both

plus wanted to prove that he could hit without performing enhancers...

although how dod we know he's not using now, I doubt the independent league tests

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

He is still batting under 300

12 Last