HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

You 2 fukkin idiots are completely missing the point as usual...

You want to carry on battling a battle you cant win and get banned... go ahead... Rudy seems driven to keep a grudge forever... and forever means = until one mods gets enough and drops the hammer

I started posting here knowing real well the rep the site has due to certain things that happen/happened etc and I came in on my own will nobody forced me to, so why come in knowing how it is and try and do some drama to change it? thats like dating a girl thats super hot but you know is kind of a whore and will never be faithful and you dating her to try and change her. Makes zero sense.

The SBR we have is the only one there is, deal with it or suffer and perish. I'd rather enjoy it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There’s something wrong with Rudy he’ll be banned very soon again if he’s not happy here he’s probably best moving on

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    You 2 fukkin idiots are completely missing the point as usual...

You want to carry on battling a battle you cant win and get banned... go ahead... Rudy seems driven to keep a grudge forever... and forever means = until one mods gets enough and drops the hammer

I started posting here knowing real well the rep the site has due to certain things that happen/happened etc and I came in on my own will nobody forced me to, so why come in knowing how it is and try and do some drama to change it? thats like dating a girl thats super hot but you know is kind of a whore and will never be faithful and you dating her to try and change her. Makes zero sense.

The SBR we have is the only one there is, deal with it or suffer and perish. I'd rather enjoy it.
    Lay off the coke ..... like I said.... congrats on toting a mod over here from across the street. If that gets you invincibility here, good for you.

I only post on SBR... You on the other hand post the same tired threads on every gambling forum you can Google. Learned this from other posters. Haven't heard of 90% of then except from your threads.

You're a clown guy ...with a mod that continues to protect you.....why no one knows. Bad for biz if you ask me. Pretty much the reason for the thread.

HurryUpAndDrink

You are crazy... why it bothers you I post at other forums? And why do you care?

You even check my threads at other places, you are obsessed and pathetic.

jts1207

You are crazy... why it bothers you I post at other forums? And why do you care?

You even check my threads at other places, you are obsessed and pathetic.
    Other posters tell me about this lol. How's your book coming LMAO

Copy/Paste on like 4 different forums lol

Hope you find the attention you are in search of

HurryUpAndDrink

sad either way

and we all know you lie Pinocchio... only posted that shit once... and got the feedback I wanted

but sorry to see it bothers you so much, is weird but whatever rocks your boat

jts1207

Must be buried everywhere again lol

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Lay off the coke ..... like I said.... congrats on toting a mod over here from across the street. If that gets you invincibility here, good for you.

I only post on SBR... You on the other hand post the same tired threads on every gambling forum you can Google. Learned this from other posters. Haven't heard of 90% of then except from your threads.

You're a clown guy ...with a mod that continues to protect you.....why no one knows. Bad for biz if you ask me. Pretty much the reason for the thread.

That BS is old & enough already.

If you're referring to me knowing Hurry then you are 100% wrong as just a week or so ago i found out what his posting handle was elsewhere with an IP check.

Shari can confirm this because it was discussed via PM.

I placed Hurry on Post Review & in all reality you, Rudy and dawg should have been on it too or on it now.

So explain how there's favoritism when you guys got a pass but he didn't.

As a matter of fact, now that i know who Hurry is at SBR's sister-site, pretty sure Hurry he will confirm he hasn't posted there in a long time due to some issues.

The same path you 3, 4, 5 guys are headed.

Guys have been getting along fine & Rudy starts stirring the pot again & you guys start following him like little puppy dogs.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Hman 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jts1207

No. I was issued a 30 day ban for supposed mod trolling when I simply asked you a question and infraction for calling someone a PG name.

Hesitant to respond because instead of having a conversation you ban people. Could care less what Rudy does btw

HurryUpAndDrink

Yep, got myself banned on purpose, suicide by BAS lol... I think that was like 7 months ago? anyway when BAS steps down Ill ask for access again, we just cant coexist.

I asked him for any discount on fake Rolex and he mad. Banned.

HurryUpAndDrink

trolls will troll

jts1207

And Hurry should have been perma banned for what he posted here.....gets post review. I ask you to have a conversation and get an infraction and 30 day ban. That's why some are fed up with the apparent double standard.

HurryUpAndDrink

lol lol lol the crying continues, hman, put this guy out of his misery

he will never get it

Hman

Yep, got myself banned on purpose, suicide by BAS lol... I think that was like 7 months ago? anyway when BAS steps down Ill ask for access again, we just cant coexist.

I asked him for any discount on fake Rolex and he mad. Banned.

I know all about it, but you didn't have to put your business out there.

Trying to disprove these guys' ridiculous belief that we know each other over there.

As for you & BAS, maybe one day you guys can patch things up.
    Maybe email him & apologize for some things said.
    He's a great guy.

As rule of thumb mods dont step in or try to overrule another (Unless its someone like Drew, Lou, Ownership)

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

God the estrogen level on this site never ceases to amaze me , especially with this clown.

Did he really start a thread asking for rules of engagement and what is ok to post and not to post.

Damm , why not just go to the GYN and get a pap smear and call it a day.

Wtf

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Meeting Monday

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    That BS is old & enough already.

If you're referring to me knowing Hurry then you are 100% wrong as just a week or so ago i found out what his posting handle was elsewhere with an IP check.

Shari can confirm this because it was discussed via PM.

I placed Hurry on Post Review & in all reality you, Rudy and dawg should have been on it too or on it now.

So explain how there's favoritism when you guys got a pass but he didn't.

As a matter of fact, now that i know who Hurry is at SBR's sister-site, pretty sure Hurry he will confirm he hasn't posted there in a long time due to some issues.

The same path you 3, 4, 5 guys are headed.

Guys have been getting along fine & Rudy starts stirring the pot again & you guys start following him like little puppy dogs.
    Great Post
    Full of truth
    Reason we have a great site is due to great Moderators like you
    Keep doing what you do Hman

HurryUpAndDrink

I know all about it, but you didn't have to put your business out there.

Trying to disprove these guys' ridiculous belief that we know each other over there.

As for you & BAS, maybe one day you guys can patch things up.
    Maybe email him & apologize for some things said.
    He's a great guy.

As rule of thumb mods dont step in or try to overrule another (Unless its someone like Drew, Lou, Ownership)
    I thought you knew I was pocketrockets... had that feeling dont know why...

But yeah I mean we interacted at RX a few times of course over the years but I have been posting there very scarcely since 2015 or so... for me, 2012/2013 was the last time the RX had some really interesting posters but there are less and less, and with Greenbacks vs Justin leading the herd it just appealed to me less.

As for BAS, yeah I dont know, I think he baited me by saying some personal stuff about me, plus he was defending CK who's a known troll for the ages, and a rat/snitch. Who knows... I wish him well, but apologizing is not easy.
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 06-02-18 at 09:19 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

As a multiple infraction holder, when they inform you of your infraction by PM, they post a link of the forum FAQ.

Instead of acting like 2 year olds who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar yelling and screaming, maybe
    click on that link, if you want to know what's allowed. That depends of course on the level of your reading comprehension.

jts1207

Same M.O. everywhere for this guy it seems

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Great Post
    Full of truth
    Reason we have a great site is due to great Moderators like you
    Keep doing what you do Hman
    +1

word

seahawkharry up there on top contributors here, low profile kinda guy

2007 generation, old school, bow down bitches, bow down

Hman

. That's why some are fed up with the apparent double standard.

Do you realize how many are fed up with you few guys?!?

JT, have you guys ever stopped, thought, and realized that new members join these bigger forums every day, and even more will be coming along with new laws?

You know what that means?

That all of us expendable & none of us special.

It's supposed to be a site surrounded with the same interests & camaraderie.

Not a handful of guys making life miserable for the majority.

Let's just get along & occasional BS'ing with each other isnt a big deal.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

bingo. me and (i assume) many others have been spending less and less time here with the constant trolling and back and forth... enough is enough

jts1207

No further comment until thread is salooned.

Thanks

HurryUpAndDrink

No further comment until thread is salooned.

Thanks
    lol clown

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

It's weird, JTS just comes out of nowhere and is in EVERY argument. Where did he come from????

Sam Losco

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    It's weird, JTS just comes out of nowhere and is in EVERY argument. Where did he come from????
    i dont think this is his first time posting here. i was thinking the same thing you are when he first starting showing up

Sam Losco

lol clown
    dont poke the bear and then play victim after. your trolling him here...

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    dont poke the bear and then play victim after. your trolling him here...
    he started trolling 12 posts ago, he deserves it here

again you just see what you wanna see

stop giving your shit opinion if you dont wanna see the facts

Sam Losco

he started trolling 12 posts ago, he deserves it here

again you just see what you wanna see

stop giving your shit opinion if you dont wanna see the facts
    i call it as it is. he posted nothing at you in that post and you replied calling him a clown. flip the tables there and you would go nuts

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    i call it as it is. he posted nothing at you in that post and you replied calling him a clown. flip the tables there and you would go nuts
    JFC you are a retard... whatever

Feels like explaining shit to a 7 year old, pass

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

How can you expect a set of rules when you got a mod already telling you to go fuk yourself on the 1st page of this thread?They can’t even control their own actions. Yet they were telling everyone to clean it up because they were going big time now because of legal USA wagering Good luck though

later

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

JT, have you guys ever stopped, thought, and realized that new members join these bigger forums every day, and even more will be coming along with new laws?

You know what that means?

That all of us expendable & none of us special.

It's supposed to be a site surrounded with the same interests & camaraderie.

Not a handful of guys making life miserable for the majority.

Let's just get along & occasional BS'ing with each other isnt a big deal.
    I have a theory about this, what do these handful of guys all have in common? They support Trump. That's not to say that all Trump supporters are A-holes. They're not. I have friends and family that support Trump and some of them are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. However, there's a percentage of Trump supporters that idolize Trump BECAUSE he's such a disrespectful d-bag. I think they think that this gives them the right to act just like him... and they do. And then they wonder why they get banned. I'm not blaming Trump for their behavior but he's definitely not a good role model for some of the simpletons on this site.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    How can you expect a set of rules when you got a mod already telling you to go fuk yourself on the 1st page of this thread?They can’t even control their own actions. Yet they were telling everyone to clean it up because they were going big time now because of legal USA wagering Good luck though

later

you do realize JJ Gold is a fake mod right?

he doesnt even have PM's those were taken away years ago

he is called a mod for entertainment purposes... he has no authority

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I have a theory about this, what do these handful of guys all have in common? They support Trump. That's not to say that all Trump supporters are A-holes. They're not. I have friends and family that support Trump and some of them are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. However, there's a percentage of Trump supporters that idolize Trump BECAUSE he's such a disrespectful d-bag. I think they think that this gives them the right to act just like him... and they do. And then they wonder why they get banned. I'm not blaming Trump for their behavior but he's definitely not a good role model for some of the simpletons on this site.
    those 3-4 clowns have admitted a lot of times they are Trump supporters...

I dont like labeling people, I am an independent myself but kinda hard sometimes

First 123456 ... Last