Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    never trust lechoke when they are down 1 or 2 under the 24 sec!
    Dude... Fukk off. Lebron won that game single handed until the refs and his own dumb ass teammates gave it away. Shut up.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Did cle have a timeout when jr ran the clock out? Why didn't lue or anyone call timeout?

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Dude... Fukk off. Lebron won that game single handed until the refs and his own dumb ass teammates gave it away. Shut up.
    more excuse from lebum fanboy. lebum had the ball with 8sec to go at the 3 point line with curry defending him! and they were 1 down. he had just wait till 3sec mark and either shoot or going to the basket. just stop
    he passed to hill who was guarded by thompson. that's real weak and stupid pass.
    Last edited by play4win; 05-31-18 at 11:06 PM. Reason: $

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Lue is on opposite end of court
    Trail ref watching ball
    C REF only one potentially looking as play is away

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

more excuse from lebum fanboy. lebum had the ball with 8sec to go at the 3 point line with curry defending him! and they were 1 down. he had just wait till 3sec mark and either shoot or going to the basket. just stop
    he passed to hill who was guarded by thompson. that's real weak and stupid pass.
    It was a good play and got an 80% FT shooter on the line....how was it stupid?

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Refs were giving it up both ways. Cavs blew a golden chance with the warriors in peak “who cares let’s have fun” mode.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    It was a good play and got an 80% FT shooter on the line....how was it stupid?
    are you retarded or are you such lebum dickrider that you don't realise that lebum's teammate aren't trusted to make big plays?
    why in the hell would you trust hill if you are "greatest player"?
    they say that lebum has high basketball iq but he pass to hill, hill get fouled misses 1 free throw and cavs lose in the ot!
    bad move! worst move ever! that pass. THE WORST

Degenregen
    Degenregen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Just as a fan, I can't believe they changed the charge call on Lebron. If you want a competitive series, you gotta at least let the Cavs have some breaks in Game 1 to win and then people will be excited about the rest of the series.

But now, everyone knows the rest of the series will be blowouts. Lebron had a monster game, they still couldn't win. He's not gonna score 50 points a game this series.
    Had to hedge out of my ML wager once I saw that. Never seen a call like that overturned that I can remember, I was shocked that they overturned it. After the refs gifted so many free throws to GSW, and seeing on the replays they were all clean strips, and factoring in how vocal James was, usually the refs will call it a little more fairly, but those refs just continued to ram it up his ass. penetrate those refs, oh man.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

You remind me of Skip Bayless. Is that you Skip?

Degenregen
    Degenregen's Avatar Become A Pro!

At least JR got the rebound though, but that guy is like the Desean Jackson of the NBA. Not knowing the score in the last 4 seconds, what is wrong with that guy, he gets paid 13.7 million, but can't be bothered to know whether his team is tied up or leading in the last 4 seconds of a championship game. WTF?

Wish Jeff Green would have hit that wide open 3 in the last two minutes. Between JR being a bonehead, Green being a bad shooter, and George Hill not being able to make free throws, and the refs being bias as all penetrate, James must be beside himself right now.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

They had a clean strip on James a few plays later called. It was bad the other way in the first half.

On a side note. I’m not a rules guy. You can have your feet sliding still on a block? I was genuinely confused by that call.

Also, if curry rolls around on the ground on that and 1 at the end he prob get a flagrant called.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

cleveland gets blown out game 2 hmm
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 06-01-18 at 12:04 AM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

The best team won.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

can't believe JR smith out did his stupid antics that he pulled end of 1st half when he went for a steal on a pass to Curry with 2 sec left at mid court and left Curry wide open to drill a 40 footer to tie it at half

his stupid gambles almost injured Klay too for the warriors with a dumb gamble for a steal and slipping and falling right into someones legs

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Great game.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

"I thought we're up!".
    Why is this happening? 12.8 million dollars and he doesnt know the score in a finals game. Ima call him I need answers.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

JR Smith smoked some strong medicinal California Kush prior to tipoff. He guzzled some Henny down like 1999 Ron Artest at half time to slow down his heart that was racing from all that weed earlier. Broski was dazed & confused.

First ... 9101112