Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    A lot of “something off with this warriors team posts”

Yeah there is, they don’t care. Problem is, their c+ effort just beat a rockets team, outscored them by an almost record margin for a 7 game series, 60+ points.

They can give a C- effort and finish this in less than 6. It’s not close. They have too big a room for error. So sure they’re off. They don’t care at times cause they know they’re so much better than others it gets boring and human nature takes over they dig some holes and climb out of em. This has 10x better chance of being a sweep then Cavs win
    GSW in a sweep is +175 so Cav's in 6 is almost 1/10, so you are correct.

What most people are forgetting is that GS bench is total dog crap since adding Durant.They really can't go more than 7 deep. The Cav's match up better this year than last year. Young guys like Nance, Clarkson and Hood can run with GS. Hood scored like 27 points the last time he played GS. Now Iggy is hurt too? Not good for GSW backers. Curry, Klay, Iggy all banged up. Bench can't be trusted. If the Cav's wear on them, they are going to tire. Last year it should have been 2-2 before dumb ass Lue lost them game 3 in Cleveland. The Cav's won't let them off the hook this time. You can't compare Houston with a choking leader in Harden to Cleveland and Lebron.

When the Cav's win game 1, what will be the excuse? C-effort?

Mac4Lyfe

109 back in his pocket is much better than the x amount Cavs backers will hand to books.

I can assure you I’m a bigger fan of LeBron than even bigbuinsess, and I don’t know that I’ve dislikes a team more that’s won me a bunch of money than the warriors, but this really isn’t close. Save your $
    Imagine if you had bet the Cav's in all of these playoff series? Everyone has buried this team the entire year but they keep on winning. Grown men have guaranteed that the Cav's would lose to this team and that team but they're still standing.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Talk to ya in 4 games

Mac4Lyfe

Talk to ya in 4 games
    I'll talk to you Thursday night when the Cav's go up 1-0... 4-2 Cav's will be a lot more realistic than GSW 4-0 at that point.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If the cavs can win one of the first two games, I might watch the rest. 2-0 Warriors, no thanks

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Mac thinks that Scott foster is going to ref 6 games in a row

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Mac thinks that Scott foster is going to ref 6 games in a row
    Shady - we won't need the refs like the Warriors did in game 6 and 7. The Cav's will win in spite of the paid off refs. Silicon Valley is corrupt as hell.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Shady - we won't need the refs like the Warriors did in game 6 and 7. The Cav's will win in spite of the paid off refs. Silicon Valley is corrupt as hell.
    Getting the pregame talk in early I see? They don't even know what a basketball is in silicon valley mac, they're busy writing code and incubating startups

I guess it's no holds barred for Adam silver and his finger men to keep this somewhat entertaining.

For starters lebron gets a running head start like a running back in football. Forget 4 or 5 steps being allowed he's getting rb1 rights

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

This series is like 76ers/Lakers if you added another 2 all stars to the lakers lol

Mac4Lyfe

This series is like 76ers/Lakers if you added another 2 all stars to the lakers lol
    Chicken Curry and Chokes on Dicks Durant are known chokers. When the going gets tough KD gets going to another city. He might go back to OKC after this series.

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Getting the pregame talk in early I see? They don't even know what a basketball is in silicon valley mac, they're busy writing code and incubating startups

I guess it's no holds barred for Adam silver and his finger men to keep this somewhat entertaining.

For starters lebron gets a running head start like a running back in football. Forget 4 or 5 steps being allowed he's getting rb1 rights
    They're also busy lining refs pockets with IPO money. Did you see the last 2 games against the Rockets? That 3rd quarter in Houston should be sent to the FBI.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Chicken Curry and Chokes on Dicks Durant are known chokers. When the going gets tough KD gets going to another city. He might go back to OKC after this series.

They're also busy lining refs pockets with IPO money. Did you see the last 2 games against the Rockets? That 3rd quarter in Houston should be sent to the FBI.
    You guys crack me up. When Houston misses a bunch of threes it’s a conspiracy but when gstate goes 1-13 in shots when they were down one possession in game 4 and game 5 in the 4th quarter along with a bunch of dumb turnovers that look suspicious it’s great defense. Classic

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15343

And the award for most delusional poster goes to...

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

imagine how many mexican rapists you could feed in socal if this hits

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!