Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

at 9:32 of the third quarter of the wcf game, it became apparent....

that:

1. the nba was shitting its pants that the rockets were on their way to beating the shit out of that pussy curry and the rest of the warriors;

2. the ref who blew that 4 pt play opportunity for harden had rec'd the mandate at halftime along the lines of "what the fuk are you doing, if you ever want to officiate in this league again, you better "right this ship" and ensure the league that we get our desired golden state/cleveland match up in the finals...."

3. even the announcers began to realize that the fukstik who called the most obvious shooting foul ever a non-shooting foul had blown three obvious calls in the wussy warriors' favor, and something was obviously amiss; and

4. the nba is a total fukkin' joke.....

the only thing I can say in the warriors's defense is f''n durant is the man......

but the obvious alteration of the game was pathetic, and all the more reason why the nba is considered a scripted joke....

good luck to the teams in the finals.... obviously, as I think curry is the biggest pussy in the league, I'm pullin' for lebron....
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz, and Mac4Lyfe

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

when will the investigation begin who tightened the rockets rims so the ball wouldn't go in

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The issue is harden

I would definitely get rid of him he’s a loser on and off the court

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

They then told the Rockets to jack up 27 straight missed 3s or their wives and children would be slaughtered
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave jts1207 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

nyplayer33 gave jts1207 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Goat Milk

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

NBA refs are the friggin' worst.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Yeh the announcers got off the script for a sec and on two occasions that I can remember was basically saying those non calls were bs

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

They missed huge calls that killed momentum obviously that call under the basket was fuked but the missed 3’s killed Houston...

Auto Donk

harden wasn't the issue, the rockets' inability to make shots down the stretch, ariza, for eg., particularly from 3 pt range, and the warriors nailing theirs' was the difference.....

hated that the officiating in the early third quarter changed the entire complexion of the game......

tucker mugged going to the rim, no call; warriors go to rim, call no matter how much contact there was or wasn't.... but fukkin' the rockets out of that 4 pt play was the worst call i've ever seen, going all the way back to grade school.....

clear the fix was in, and no matter how shit unfolded the rockets weren't advancing....

to gs's credit, they nailed the shit out of their threes down the stretch, but at the time the refs fukked the rockets, they weren't assured of that result, so they took matters into their own hands and bent the hometown over.....

as turned out, they probably didn't need to.... but nevertheless, the league is a f'n joke
    Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bhoor gave Auto Donk 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Coolcanuck79

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    They then told the Rockets to jack up 27 straight missed 3s or their wives and children would be slaughtered
    my point above exactly..... but at the time the refs took over, they weren't assured arriza would go o'fer and the warriors wouldn't miss....

just a bad look for a shady league..... ref who f'd up those calls should be gone tomorrow.....

oh, but wait... he was just following orders..... league's a f'n joke

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

Get over yourselves
    GS has top 3 shooters in league
    Curry Thompson Durant
    Don’t overthink it
    Unstoppable if they are on their game

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

7 for 44.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Get over yourselves
    GS has top 3 shooters in league
    Curry Thompson Durant
    Don’t overthink it
    Unstoppable if they are on their game
    lol.... yet they needed some obvious help early in the third quarter, or at least so how the league thought.....

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

You can’t blame the refs for the Rockets missing 37 3’s. That’s awful in an elimination game and the sole reason they lost.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

it was rigged by refs in the 3rd until Golden State finally grabbed a 2 bucket lead... but by then we all knew Houston was cooked

they didn't drive to hoop cause they weren't being given calls when hacked

they stopped running real offense and just started praying and chucking 3's knowing if they hit them, they would count and refs couldn't take away those pts

if you didn't know the game was over once GSW grabbed the lead in the 3rd off all the referee bias and bs then you don't know what this league is about

a full game doesn't have to be rigged... just 1 quarter has to be influenced for a team like GSW to "make another awesome comeback"

that's all it takes for a james harden lead to fall apart and forget how to play real offense and move the ball.... is being fukk'd by the refs for less than 1 full quarter

it's all it takes

it was rigged

don't deny it

the warriors are front-runners and easily put the game away once they refs held Houston in check until the warriors finally erased the deficit
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ThaTopMoron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    You can’t blame the refs for the Rockets missing 37 3’s. That’s awful in an elimination game and the sole reason they lost.
    i'm blaming the refs for undertaking a deliberate course of action to alter the outcome of the game when it was still very much in question who would win, the rockets were up 8 or 9, and the missed threes obviously hadn't kept the rockets from kicking the shit out of the warriors until the questionable series of calls were made, over and over during the first part of the 3d quarter.....

in hindsight, sure, it's easy to point to the rocket's impotency from three pt range down the stretch.... but who's to say it goes down like that if the refs hadn't blown 6-7 calls obviously in gs's favor......

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    it was rigged by refs in the 3rd until Golden State finally grabbed a 2 bucket lead... but by then we all knew Houston was cooked

they didn't drive to hoop cause they weren't being given calls when hacked

they stopped running real offense and just started praying and chucking 3's knowing if they hit them, they would count and refs couldn't take away those pts

if you didn't know the game was over once GSW grabbed the lead in the 3rd off all the referee bias and bs then you don't know what this league is about

a full game doesn't have to be rigged... just 1 quarter has to be influenced for a team like GSW to "make another awesome comeback"

that's all it takes for a james harden lead to fall apart and forget how to play real offense and move the ball.... is being fukk'd by the refs for less than 1 full quarter

it's all it takes

it was rigged

don't deny it

the warriors are front-runners and easily put the game away once they refs held Houston in check until the warriors finally erased the deficit
    very well put, very accurate....

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

I'm not going to say a game was rigged by the refs when the losing team missed 27 or so straight 3 point attempts.

I could have been playing and hit at least 3.

Pathetic

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    harden wasn't the issue, the rockets' inability to make shots down the stretch, ariza, for eg., particularly from 3 pt range, and the warriors nailing theirs' was the difference.....

hated that the officiating in the early third quarter changed the entire complexion of the game......

tucker mugged going to the rim, no call; warriors go to rim, call no matter how much contact there was or wasn't.... but fukkin' the rockets out of that 4 pt play was the worst call i've ever seen, going all the way back to grade school.....

clear the fix was in, and no matter how shit unfolded the rockets weren't advancing....

to gs's credit, they nailed the shit out of their threes down the stretch, but at the time the refs fukked the rockets, they weren't assured of that result, so they took matters into their own hands and bent the hometown over.....

as turned out, they probably didn't need to.... but nevertheless, the league is a f'n joke
    thank you... it's all it takes in this league to help a fukkn stacked super team erase a deficit and then magically win

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

that:

1. the nba was shitting its pants that the rockets were on their way to beating the shit out of that pussy curry and the rest of the warriors;

2. the ref who blew that 4 pt play opportunity for harden had rec'd the mandate at halftime along the lines of "what the fuk are you doing, if you ever want to officiate in this league again, you better "right this ship" and ensure the league that we get our desired golden state/cleveland match up in the finals...."

3. even the announcers began to realize that the fukstik who called the most obvious shooting foul ever a non-shooting foul had blown three obvious calls in the wussy warriors' favor, and something was obviously amiss; and

the only thing I can say in the warriors's defense is f''n durant is the man......

but the obvious alteration of the game was pathetic, and all the more reason why the nba is considered a scripted joke....

good luck to the teams in the finals.... obviously, as I think curry is the biggest pussy in the league, I'm pullin' for lebron....

😂😂😂 sounds about par to the course for a rockets backer

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Yup///It was the refs with their finger on the button...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I was on Cavs and can say the refs really blew some shit calls.

Well, actually, they never called em at all.

Even announcers were stunned.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Warriors have been their, they know pressure more then the Rocket without CP3.. Kinda played out just like the Cavs/Celtics game..

Championship teams with star players are gonna win most of the time..

CAVS/WARRIORS here we go again...

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Game 7s' have phuckin sucked in hoops and hockey.
    disappointment

Rockets quit
    Celtics quit
    Lightning shit the bed
    Predators pusssies hurt too much
    Been a let down for the home team in game 7s

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Game 7s' have phuckin sucked in hoops and hockey.
    disappointment

Rockets quit
    Celtics quit
    Lightning shit the bed
    Predators pusssies hurt too much
    Been a let down for the home team in game 7s
    Good point. NBA Home Team Game 7 winning percentage was around 80%. Crazy how Boston loses... and Houston loses.

jjgold

I never saw a bigger loser than HArden in all of sports

Guy can care less if he wins or loses

zero
    emotion

I would move him within 1 month
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

No matter the excuse , if anyone can't say that was at least Top 3 Worse Officiating Game Ever in any sport , you're only kidding yourself .
    That was absolutely atrocious to watch that BS . I watched 2 games this playoff season , because I had stopped due to the game and how it has changed over simply officiating .
    They completely ruin the flow of the game , yet it took me a whole 2 games to see , nothing has changed . I turned it off after the Harden clear 3 and them calling non shooting . The fukkin guy was in mid jump when he blows the whistle and gets hacked yet didn't count .
    That was the moment , Warriors were at least given the breaks to keep the game flow just fukked all up . I see they easily won .
    Harden literally got screwed on 3 3's , one goes in , that's a potential 10 point swing over officiating. There were many more calls that astoundingly all went the Warriors way .
    But officials shouldn't control and ruin the flow of the game yet the NBA they completely control it .
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Slipknot26 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

If the league is rigged, it makes it easier to cap games

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    that's why my money was on gsw; knew it was pre-ordained, but still hard to stomach how bad the refs had to be to stay the nba course toward a gs/cleveland finals....

that 4 pt play being erased was astounding.... first time Ive yelled "fuk you!!" over and over at a television screen since I was in college.....

here's pop doing his "donk" impersonation on how to react to calls such as that bullshit non-shooting foul on harden last night....

felt like I was playing sbr poker it was so f'n rigged....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-29-18 at 10:31 AM.

jjgold

sour grape cappers

if you were so sure it was rigged why not play 25,000 on GSW ML??

I JUST WON THREAD

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

that:

Hahah, not to worry. The 1% "integrity fee" will fix all the corruption in the future. Heheheheh.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    This is sorta true for these Playoff series shifts, twists & turns. In this sense, the postseason may have become easier to cap. Regular season still seems kinda tricky. We all know guys like LeBron James takes plenty of regular season games off (and referees may let the star teams take some L's too).

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Harden is a master flopper...The refs didn't give him the benefit of the doubt last night...Game Over...

inspektr
    inspektr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1362

U dont think Harden going 0-11 , Trevor Ariza going 0-9, Eric Gordon going 0-7 for 3's from 2nd-4th quarter had anything to do with it? Ain't nothing rigged, weak ass Rockets couldn't seal the deal simple as that

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by inspektr View Post
    U dont think Harden going 0-11 , Trevor Ariza going 0-9, Eric Gordon going 0-7 for 3's from 2nd-4th quarter had anything to do with it? Ain't nothing rigged, weak ass Rockets couldn't seal the deal simple as that
    If you think it is “as simple as that”, then you Sir, are a jackass and should reconsider your newly found SBR membership.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

I say Donk files a class action for fraud or even try a civil case under RICO (if possible). Make the members Houston ML and point spread bettors. Texas has jurisdiction on the fraud claims since the game was held in Houston.

If anything, it'd be worth it to force the refs to be deposed and watch them sweat with Donk leading the line of questioning with them under oath.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

12 Last