BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Auctually NBA Ratings at ALL TIME HIGH/ win or lose people watch lebron and GSW- NBA is also very big global (CHINA)
    Not positive but I believe the NFL Pro Bowl still has higher ratings than the NBA finals.

Yes the Pro Bowl, where it's basically flag football and you can't even rush the QB.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The ratings are decent and the owners are making money it’s a worldwide brand

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Not positive but I believe the NFL Pro Bowl still has higher ratings than the NBA finals.

Yes the Pro Bowl, where it's basically flag football and you can't even rush the QB.
    More lies ? You do know China got over 1.3 billion People? That’s 4x the people in America ? NBA have reach out too global markets - nobody watches football besides Americans Simp

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

The guys here not watching the NBA are the guys not in the NBA's demographics...

Every year they bitch and whine that they don't care about the NBA but can't wait to create a trigger post on how they didn't watch a minute of the sport, while NO ONE GIVES A FUK!

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Only games I had money on

NHL is the only thing I will watch without a dime on a game.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The guys here not watching the NBA are the guys not in the NBA's demographics...

Every year they bitch and whine that they don't care about the NBA but can't wait to create a trigger post on how they didn't watch a minute of the sport, while NO ONE GIVES A FUK!

I’ve barely watched it the past two years but have watched it each season before and especially the playoffs. Nba is a shell of what it use to be and It’s boring.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

College basketball is been pretty good I’ve been watching more of that every year

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post

Pro bowl doesn't even have 10 million viewers..... Wtf?

The ratings aren't close to the NBA.

That's not even considering globally, where you got ppl all over China and India and Australia tuning into the NBA finals.

NFL? If it weren't for fantasy football, that sport would have the worst ratings right now.... Most ppl don't watch the NFL cause they like it (let's face it, the NFL game blows dick, it's slow as fukk).... they watch it for the fantasy stats...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Sports Media Watch@paulsen_smwFollowFollow
    @paulsen_smw

More

Just a reminder that it is likely that this NBA Finals will average a lower rating/fewer viewers than last year's World Series. Four games vs. seven.

7:40 PM - 8 Jun 2018

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 424

Not so much a dribble, but a lot of carrying.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Only part you need to watch of a nba game is the last 4 minutes of the fourth quarter otherwise waste of time

First 12