DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

There have been 23 school shootings where someone was hurt or killed so far this year

Indiana Middle School shooting this morning.

At least 3 people injured.

No deaths reported, thankfully.

Noblesville Fire@NoblesvilleFD

NFD and NPD are on scene of an active shooter at Noblesville West Middle School. Suspect is in custody. NPD will have more info when it’s available.
    6:39 AM - May 25, 2018 · Noblesville, IN

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Wait till globalists disarm USA citizens then they will have global domination like in Europe where whites are helpless against the invading brown hordes. It's their wet dream to remove our most important liberty.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I saw somewhere that before 1982 there was like a total of 2 incidents and back then anyone could mail order gatling guns used in the wars

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Damn shooters!!! On a lighter note....

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I can’t believe nobody or no media outlet outside Fox has covered the guy who went into a small diner in Oklahoma this week and opened fire. One of the customers was armed and killed the shooter before it became a mass casualty situation. Why no coverage of that from the dems????

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Whats this have to do with sports talk?? Saloon this crap

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    I can’t believe nobody or no media outlet outside Fox has covered the guy who went into a small diner in Oklahoma this week and opened fire. One of the customers was armed and killed the shooter before it became a mass casualty situation. Why no coverage of that from the dems????
    What does this have to do with school shootings?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

I'm for not naming the kids that do this. This won't stop all of the shootings of course, but a lot of these kids shooting up schools are looking for their 15 seconds. That is an easy first step solution.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    What does this have to do with school shootings?
    Mass shooting stopped by armed civilians. They need to have responsible teachers in schools who know how to use guns.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

USA is a sick fkn place, whats wrong with you animals
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Richard, where do you live?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Mass shooting stopped by armed civilians. They need to have responsible teachers in schools who know how to use guns.
    We DO NOT need more guns in schools. We have already had paid security, who are professionals, leave their guns around schools. We sure as hell don't need a bunch of teachers, who can't even keep their hands off the kids, packing heat.

Rich Boy

Canada

Rich Boy

Killing people in America has become a NORMAL thing, part of everyday life . What kind of sick place is that.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I saw somewhere that before 1982 there was like a total of 2 incidents and back then anyone could mail order gatling guns used in the wars
    True, but overall in 1980, there were more people murdered and there were 100 million less people.
    Last edited by Kermit; 05-25-18 at 12:01 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

That's the damn problem. Who you think is responsible are the first one's with mental issues, that go off the rails. A simple google search will show you how fukked up many teachers are. Every day a teacher is being arrested for dumb shit. Hell, you have an epidemic of female teachers screwing the brains out of 12 year olds and you want to trust teachers? You need trained security, supplemented with more police drive by's. Some trained teachers can help but it will only help slow a shooter down. It won't stop these sick fukks from carrying out their dirty deeds. Armed teachers, security, police will not deter a sick fukkk. It can only stem the carnage.

We are seeing an epidemic of shootings because we have an epidemic of guns. We did not have this many guns in the 80's and 90's. We have more guns than people. We want to put a bandaid on a foot long gash spurting blood. THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO REDUCE THE CIRCULATION OF GUNS IN THIS COUNTRY. Everything else is fooling yourself. I'm not for banning all guns but I am all for stopping these gun manufacturers from making ANY more guns. We have too many damn guns already. Supply and demand. Reduce the supply, the price of guns and bullets go way up. Most people can't afford it. Less guns. That is the ONLY way. Sure helping people with mental health issue can help but easy access to guns is the problem.

DiggityDaggityDo

Canada
    Didn't you guys JUST have some fuks set off a bomb in a full restaurant?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol.... Didn't Canada just have 2 guys try to blow up a restaurant last night? Canada ain't all that either.. Crazy is every where...http://fox5sandiego.com/2018/05/24/1...urant-bombing/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Diggitty beat me to that post above.

Mac4Lyfe

The whole world is laughing at us as we kill each other like animals. We won't do anything to protect our citizens because we have incorrectly interpreted the 2nd amendment. This entire country is terrorized by gun violence every day. The real terrorist aren't ISIS, etc., it's the millions of people walking, open carrying around with ticking time bombs. All the while, we are so arrogant that we think we're the best country in the world, while we're being quickly passed by civilized countries all over. People from other countries are smarter, more innovative, creative and have common sense. Our 2 party system has grown people that can't think for their damn selves. They have lost their ability to think as there's only 2 sides for them. Right or wrong. Totally mental midgets in this country. Zero leadership. The US is more like a 3rd world country for most citizens.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Diggitty beat me to that post above.
    Jibby, I win.

Better luck next time, buddy.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

lol

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The whole world is laughing at us as we kill each other like animals. We won't do anything to protect our citizens because we have incorrectly interpreted the 2nd amendment. This entire country is terrorized by gun violence every day. The real terrorist aren't ISIS, etc., it's the millions of people walking, open carrying around with ticking time bombs. All the while, we are so arrogant that we think we're the best country in the world, while we're being quickly passed by civilized countries all over. People from other countries are smarter, more innovative, creative and have common sense. Our 2 party system has grown people that can't think for their damn selves. They have lost their ability to think as there's only 2 sides for them. Right or wrong. Totally mental midgets in this country. Zero leadership. The US is more like a 3rd world country for most citizens.
    everything was pretty accurate until that last line

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Wait till globalists disarm USA citizens then they will have global domination like in Europe where whites are helpless against the invading brown hordes. It's their wet dream to remove our most important liberty.
    It will never happen.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Without Baltimore and Chicago we'd have some of the lowest gun violence rates in the world. Without blacks the murder rate would drop by HALF in this country.
    Leftists try and pretend its farmers in Nebraska with shotguns who need to be disarmed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Jibby, I win.

Better luck next time, buddy.
    I suck ... Good win man!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

Mac4Lyfe

everything was pretty accurate until that last line
    Shady - I've been all over the world. I use to think the USA was the best, safest, cleanest country in the world. We're not even in the top 25 anymore. It's very sad but true.

The term 3rd world simply described countries that were not aligned with the US or the Soviet Union but most of think of it as underdeveloped countries or countries in decline. The US is in serious decline in many places. All you have to do is look around you. The middle class is eroding. You have the haves and have nots. 1% of the people own 99.5% of the wealth in this country. We are in bad, bad shape.

Kermit

Can you imagine of we had the internet and social media in the 80's when murder and violent crime was at an all time high?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Shady - I've been all over the world. I use to think the USA was the best, safest, cleanest country in the world. We're not even in the top 25 anymore. It's very sad but true.

The term 3rd world simply described countries that were not aligned with the US or the Soviet Union but most of think of it as underdeveloped countries or countries in decline. The US is in serious decline in many places. All you have to do is look around you. The middle class is eroding. You have the haves and have nots. 1% of the people own 99.5% of the wealth in this country. We are in bad, bad shape.

I agree Mac.. I've also traveled the world. Nice places out there.. America still has it's nice and bad places but the middle class has eroded and got squeezed big time during the Obama years.. Loose borders haven't helped matters either.. Got homeless every where in major cities now living in tents...

Trump trying to clean up and fix this mess.. Long way to go still...

shadymcgrady

mac, i agree with the meat and potatoes of your argument but you're taking things out of context and applying them to case specific examples

yes the middle class is eroding and the landscape is vastly different today but you're using johannesburg which is one of the wealthiest areas in the world and comparing it to a picture of a dirt poor new orleans area

sure parts are poverty stricken and destitute but that is not the majority and most of the posters here are insulated from such conditions and environments

the living conditions here are by and large much more comfortable than other areas of the world generally speaking, we're just not heand and shoulders above everyone anymore if we're even ahead

Kermit

Here is a picture of Johannesburg from an alternate angle.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I agree Mac.. I've also traveled the world. Nice places out there.. America still has it's nice and bad places but the middle class has eroded and got squeezed big time during the Obama years.. Loose borders haven't helped matters either.. Got homeless every where in major cities now living in tents...

Trump trying to clean up and fix this mess.. Long way to go still...
    We can't blame any president for the shit that has taken place the last 40 years. This is OUR problem, not the president. The president is very limited in what they can do. They are paper tigers. Our problem is that we do not have enough people that are willing to help. The US is full of "me, me, I, I" people. Most people only care about themselves. They don't really give a shit about anyone else, including family. This is one of the most selfish countries on earth and we are reaping what we sow. We use to care about our fellow man. Now we want to keep him down because we'll get jealous if they become more successful than we are.

It has nothing to do with open borders either. We have enough land in the US where every man, woman and child in the WORLD, could have a couple of acres to themselves. Do you understand that we could house the ENTIRE world and still have room. We have tremendous wealth here but it's stored by the few. We have too many people with little faith. They don't believe in abundance, they don't believe in sharing, they believe in lack, they think someone else will get their piece. This country has lost it's Christian values of looking out for your brother.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    We DO NOT need more guns in schools. We have already had paid security, who are professionals, leave their guns around schools. We sure as hell don't need a bunch of teachers, who can't even keep their hands off the kids, packing heat.
    Those Security haven't done a hell of alot.

Mac4Lyfe

mac, i agree with the meat and potatoes of your argument but you're taking things out of context and applying them to case specific examples

yes the middle class is eroding and the landscape is vastly different today but you're using johannesburg which is one of the wealthiest areas in the world and comparing it to a picture of a dirt poor new orleans area

sure parts are poverty stricken and destitute but that is not the majority and most of the posters here are insulated from such conditions and environments

the living conditions here are by and large much more comfortable than other areas of the world generally speaking, we're just not heand and shoulders above everyone anymore if we're even ahead
    Most posters here are blind. They are not even looking. Many don't even drive around their city. They have no clue what is happening in their own backyard. They have turned their eyes to the poverty. EVERY city in this country has a huge homeless, poverty problem. It is sickening. We see it everyday but do nothing to help. Of course many of us are "comfortable". That's our problem. We are too comfortable. We have totally neglected everyone around us. We have millions of people here in the US living a nightmare. But we are "comfortable".

123 Last