firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

War coming

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

does that mean we need to start lookin' at new candidates for the nobel peace prize?

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    does that mean we need to start lookin' at new candidates for the nobel peace prize?
    Most likely

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Lmfao trump is a joke. Thinks he can wave a wand and shit happens. More of my tax paying dollars going to waste
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave wikkidinsane 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Reason??

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Reason??
    1) U.S. just disinvited China from participating in the annual military excersises currently taking place over there.

2) NK has a secret 2nd meeting with China recently.

3) NK vowed to deactivate a nuclear production site that was no longer in service anyway. Thoughts are that NK tried to deceive the U.S. into thinking they are complying.

4) Kim Jung Un is mad that he doesn’t meet the required height to ride on most roller coasters.

5) Pence said that we would take the “Libya” approach for denuclearizing NK and Kim Jung Un called Pence an idiot.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no idea

They will eventually meet

Chess match right now

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Should we be concerned about North & South Korea reuniting?

For those who haven't seen it, this is the opening scene from a video game called i actually played in 2011.

Put together excellently.

Did somebody foresee the future?!?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Game just beginning.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

It would be great if all differences could be handled over an honest game of beer pong.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

the psychological trauma your controllers have put you through for thousands of years is astounding, if you only knew. wars are games, learn what nk is first and turn off your god, the tv.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He never intended to go. Kim called his bluff and exposed him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    1) U.S. just disinvited China from participating in the annual military excersises currently taking place over there.

2) NK has a secret 2nd meeting with China recently.

3) NK vowed to deactivate a nuclear production site that was no longer in service anyway. Thoughts are that NK tried to deceive the U.S. into thinking they are complying.

4) Kim Jung Un is mad that he doesn’t meet the required height to ride on most roller coasters.

5) Pence said that we would take the “Libya” approach for denuclearizing NK and Kim Jung Un called Pence an idiot.
    It has to be #4.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He never intended to go. Kim called his bluff and exposed him.

Trump always acts like he's got suited Aces. I think more and more people are starting to realize that the majority of Trump's game plans are based on bluffs. And more and more people are starting to call his bluffs. It's just getting started...

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Mind games

Summit will happen in fall

Trump banging miss usa june 12

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Never pull out

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

I thought he was the great deal maker?

fuk trump

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

What have I been saying all along? Too many gullible SBR posters thinking this snake in the grass phony was a better choice than Hillary. Reason why I'm getting out of dodge and moving to either Canada, England or Australia. Can't believe how many people were fooled by this womanizing racist who is doing more to destroy this country than Hitler.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    What have I been saying all along? Too many gullible SBR posters thinking this snake in the grass phony was a better choice than Hillary. Reason why I'm getting out of dodge and moving to either Canada, England or Australia. Can't believe how many people were fooled by this womanizing racist who is doing more to destroy this country than Hitler.
    Bye

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28921

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    the psychological trauma your controllers have put you through for thousands of years is astounding, if you only knew. wars are games, learn what nk is first and turn off your god, the tv.
    North Korea is one of only a few countries that do not have a central bank and that’s what this whole fuss is really about. Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq were among the most recent to have a central bank take over control of the finances and monetary systems of their countries. All of the media propaganda will tell a different tale to garner acceptance from the public. Most US citizens think the Federal Reserve is controlled or part of the government, but it is no more federal than Federal Express.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    It has to be #4.
    after all the friction I caught about postin' those dwarf babes, my wife and I have now installed the sign outside our bed room door:

Auto Donk

ps... that racist just did something even your boy obama refused to do....

pardoned the greatest black boxer ever.....

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I feel your pain, my friend, I really do. Difficult for most people to just leave because of family and other considerations. I also envy you and wish you the best.

Don't forget about Iceland, do some research. It is a great place to live since many of those people are drunk most of the time. That is mostly hyperbole but of what I read a decent place also.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Squeeze that little fat focker some more I say and continue to sanction the shit out of his shit hole regime and Country... Can't rush a good thing..

Trump and America doesn't owe North Korea and fat rocket man anything.

Summit will happen in time. NK can't sustain under the economic pressure forever..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackbo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bye, don't let the door hit you in the asss on the way out..

America is doing just fine right now under Trump.. Winning.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Squeeze that little fat focker some more I say and continue to sanction the shit out of his shit hole regime and Country... Can't rush a good thing..

Trump and America doesn't owe North Korea and fat rocket man anything.

Summit will happen in time. NK can't sustain under the economic pressure forever..
    Trump wanted this meeting way worse than Kim....and he wanted it for political purposes and photo ops. He was left with no leverage and now he looks like a fool. That’s why he’s back to his “ mine is bigger than yours” rhetoric. Trump is a terrible negotiator and a clown.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

after all the friction I caught about postin' those dwarf babes, my wife and I have now installed the sign outside our bed room door:

Should be a sign saying your penis should be this size to enter. If you make the minimum 3, JJ and I can't enter.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

ps... that racist just did something even your boy obama refused to do....

pardoned the greatest black boxer ever.....
    what did Floyd do this time.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

Trump always acts like he's got suited Aces. I think more and more people are starting to realize that the majority of Trump's game plans are based on bluffs. And more and more people are starting to call his bluffs. It's just getting started...
    Yep, he bullies, attempts to intimidate and usually has zero.

The president of the USA is spending precious time, time that should be filled studying and strategizing for the benefit of the country and the world, tweeting crazy shit about his enemies. It is beyond absurd. And yet he has convinced 40% of the people that he is doing a good job.

It reminds me of a question asked many years ago which went something like this...when will the US get better politicians? It was answered with...when they get a better electorate. How true and telling is that? Idiots that prove daily they have no knowledge of American history and many that have very little real knowledge concerning American political science are most often DT supporters.

Do you need screen names, I have a bunch of them. But no use repeating the obvious.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    what did Floyd do this time.
    Lol. Trump needs to get his African American numbers up.....that was not an issue for obama. That’s the reason trump did this.

Ps....Trump’s dad refused to rent that same boxer an apartment in a trump building years ago.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

That's why you don't schedule a meeting like that until everything is in place. He just decided to do it one day, without consulting anyone with a clue, because it seemed like a good idea to him at the time.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lol. Trump needs to get his African American numbers up.....that was not an issue for obama. That’s the reason trump did this.

Ps....Trump’s dad refused to rent that same boxer an apartment in a trump building years ago.
    So that’s Trumps fault?

JFC another dipshit

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This doesn't effect America at all.. South Korea bummed out though.. China is sneaky and in real control of NK..

Who cares.. It's not over yet.. Just a cancelled meeting Trump haters, not the end of the world.. Don't get too happy, Trump isn't done with this NK Kim crap yet..

Big losers are the NK people that continue to starve and suffer....

1234 ... Last