vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Guys like you are why our country is in decline
    Not a joke
    I will agree that our country is in decline. We need better public servants....you should retire...like right now.

vitterd

Food for thought
    What has the black community done for the black community?

Waiting
    This is when you said it

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This is when you said it
    So answer
    I am waiting

firedawg

I will agree that our country is in decline. We need better public servants....you should retire...like right now.
    I cannot wait!
    25 years is a long time
    I’ve seen it all pal

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19440

this is why I voted for him
    walk away if we don't get what we want
    We are the greatest country in the world
    It's great to see our president act like it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, and TheMoneyShot

vitterd

So answer
    I am waiting
    They watch out for each other. They will watch each other kids when others have to work. They will hire within their own neighborhood if somebody needs to work( cut grass, whatever). They will feed a family who is going without food. They will give hand me down clothing to other families to save money.

This is what a neighborhood community will do. Get out more and you will see these things.

Any others things you need answers for or you ready to tuck tail?

firedawg

They watch out for each other. They will watch each other kids when others have to work. They will hire within their own neighborhood if somebody needs to work( cut grass, whatever). They will feed a family who is going without food. They will give hand me down clothing to other families to save money.

This is what a neighborhood community will do. Get out more and you will see these things.

Any others things you need answers for or you ready to tuck tail?
    What community doesn’t do these things?

vitterd

What community doesn’t do these things?
    Many of them do. You asked me what black communities do for each other. You got the answers. This happens more in poor minority communities.

You got your answer and now you don’t like it? Lol. You might wanna give this up...I know more about what goes on in these communities than most. Some bad things but some good.

firedawg

Many of them do. You asked me what black communities do for each other. You got the answers. This happens more in poor minority communities.

You got your answer and now you don’t like it? Lol. You might wanna give this up...I know more about what goes on in these communities than most. Some bad things but some good.
    Of course bad and good
    I never disagreed
    Do yourself a favor
    Respect this Country
    Respect the President
    Turn that frown upside down!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Ummmm....Repubs want to take away or lessen social programs that Dems created and support that help minorities.

What are you talking about it? If it were up to Repubs they would let all minority poor people die homeless and starving....which many are African Americans. That’s why they vote dem.
    That's the whole problem. Blacks want handouts. Dems have NOTHING else to offer them.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Lmao!! That was joke you nitwit!!!
    'Lol. Trump needs to get his African American numbers up.....that was not an issue for obama. That’s the reason trump did this.

Ps....Trump’s dad refused to rent that same boxer an apartment in a trump building years ago.'

Most of your posts are either baseless or outright lies. The above post was a lie to embellish a point
    that you thought no one would catch, & after being caught you claim it was meant as a joke.

PS: Addition to a thought in writing when you want to add something more!

Tell me was the whole post a joke or was it just the PS.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    North Korea is one of only a few countries that do not have a central bank and that’s what this whole fuss is really about. Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq were among the most recent to have a central bank take over control of the finances and monetary systems of their countries. All of the media propaganda will tell a different tale to garner acceptance from the public. Most US citizens think the Federal Reserve is controlled or part of the government, but it is no more federal than Federal Express.
    Lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cent...ublic_of_Korea

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    'Lol. Trump needs to get his African American numbers up.....that was not an issue for obama. That’s the reason trump did this.

Ps....Trump’s dad refused to rent that same boxer an apartment in a trump building years ago.'

Most of your posts are either baseless or outright lies. The above post was a lie to embellish a point
    that you thought no one would catch, & after being caught you claim it was meant as a joke.

PS: Addition to a thought in writing when you want to add something more!

Tell me was the whole post a joke or was it just the PS.
    Good god you’re an idiot. Of course it was a joke!! A simple google search would tell you that wasn’t an actual situation.

The hysterical part is....you’re bent out of shape over an obvious joke and your President lies for a living and you think he’s terrific....that’s the comedy in this.

Ya....jack Johnson tried to rent from trump while in prison I guess!!! Bwaaaaahhhh

I have 8 stalkers here saving and fact checking my posts....to think I would tell something I know not to be true in “ hopes I wouldn’t be caught” is classic.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That's the whole problem. Blacks want handouts. Dems have NOTHING else to offer them.
    Some people need social programs....just the way it’s always been. Plenty of single white women in welfare also.

sihpmem
    sihpmem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Trump wanted this meeting way worse than Kim....and he wanted it for political purposes and photo ops. He was left with no leverage and now he looks like a fool. That’s why he’s back to his “ mine is bigger than yours” rhetoric. Trump is a terrible negotiator and a clown.

Showing total full tard ignorance now. Shrewd businessman, lil Kim releases hostages , blows up test site, he will be nothing to anyone. Keep showing over and over how ignorant and just type anything stupid. Again go to a bar first to blame it on the booze

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by sihpmem View Post
    Showing total full tard ignorance now. Shrewd businessman, lil Kim releases hostages , blows up test site, he will be nothing to anyone. Keep showing over and over how ignorant and just type anything stupid. Again go to a bar first to blame it on the booze
    Yeah, that’s why trump agreed to it in 5 seconds without any discussion with anyone. Now he backed out before Kim could do he didn’t look weak. That letter he sent out to Kim today was basically kidding Kim fat ass...trump desperate for that photo op

Kim played Donnie. The art of the fail for Donnie again.

By the way....you have 93 post now and 92 about me....don’t you think it’s time to talk to a medical professional ?

vitterd

Of course bad and good
    I never disagreed
    Do yourself a favor
    Respect this Country
    Respect the President
    Turn that frown upside down!
    I respect the country and the office...but no chance I can respect this con artist criminal that occupies the office.

All good. Gl

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

As a member of "The Blacks", I request that we are not brought up in this thread again. This is not our fault.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Douchebag Don, the phony negotiator gets beaten at his own game by a "Fat Kid" from NK.....LM*AO...

So many on SBR were saying that ole NK will denuclearize just because Trump is Trump.....I told you Trumps words are meaningless...Trumps mouth doomed this from ever happening because of his BIG STUPID MOUTH...

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Douchebag Don, the phony negotiator gets beaten at his own game by a "Fat Kid" from NK.....LM*AO...

So many on SBR were saying that ole NK will denuclearize just because Trump is Trump.....I told you Trumps words are meaningless...Trumps mouth doomed this from ever happening because of his BIG STUPID MOUTH...
    I did not realize negotiations were over?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Trump's handlers don't want peace and respect, which is what was offered, they want total
    regime change and takeover of the country to corporate interests.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28935

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Currently North Korea's government controls its own banking system, not a Rothschild family enterprise or other world banking conglomerate. Educate yourself on the differences.

Good god you’re an idiot. Of course it was a joke!! A simple google search would tell you that wasn’t an actual situation.

The hysterical part is....you’re bent out of shape over an obvious joke and your President lies for a living and you think he’s terrific....that’s the comedy in this.

Ya....jack Johnson tried to rent from trump while in prison I guess!!! Bwaaaaahhhh

I have 8 stalkers here saving and fact checking my posts....to think I would tell something I know not to be true in “ hopes I wouldn’t be caught” is classic.
    Almost every time I contradict one of your imbecilic flourishes
    other posters continue like clockwork to nominate my posts.
    It's obvious to most that your posts need to be scrutinized. Your goofy
    and obvious desire for pointless confrontation make further interaction unlikely to be pleasant.

Last edited by 15805; 05-24-18 at 02:29 PM.

HockeyRocks

I did not realize negotiations were over?
    What negotiations??? You call Trump sending out Tweets negotiating???

When has the U.S sent a negotiating envoy to meet with anyone from the NK..

firedawg

What negotiations??? You call Trump sending out Tweets negotiating???

When has the U.S sent a negotiating envoy to meet with anyone from the NK..
    Sent them over 2x already
    Get out from under the rock you live under

JFC

vitterd

and obvious desire for pointless confrontation make further interaction unlikely to be pleasant.

Your need for nominated posts really shows how insecure you are. You think I care that my decade long stalkers are praising your posts? They are bigger idiots than you.

Get a grip

HockeyRocks

Sent them over 2x already
    Get out from under the rock you live under

JFC
    Pompeo went twice for a total of less than a week...More for a photo opt than anything..

These negotiations could take months if not years....Trump is used to people jumping when he says jump. Not like that on the world stage..

Stop throwing darts and think how Trumps words mean NOTHING....Never have...

firedawg

Pompeo went twice for a total of less than a week...More for a photo opt than anything..

These negotiations could take months if not years....Trump is used to people jumping when he says jump. Not like that on the world stage..

Stop throwing darts and think how Trumps words mean NOTHING....Never have...
    Oh ok
    I did not realize you were there with Pompeno
    Must be nice to have inside information

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Currently North Korea's government controls its own banking system, not a Rothschild family enterprise or other world banking conglomerate. Educate yourself on the differences.
    Show me where it says the Fed is run by Rothschilds. It is run by member banks, and the board of Fed governors.

You think the Fed is run by a family (which it is not) but think the North Korean banking system is controlled by a “government” which is actually a dictatorship that is run by a FAMILY!!!

Only at SBR folks.
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 05-24-18 at 03:49 PM.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3643

Nobody desires pointless confrontation more than Trump does. Trump THRIVES on pointless confrontations. Every time he gets caught lying he creates a pointless confrontation to distract people from his lies. Trump needs enemies. He creates enemies that don't even exist.

For example... and this is on a lighter note... virtually every comedian on the planet is Trump's enemy in his mind. Most of you guys are probably too young to remember this but there was a time when comedians could goof on the President without having the President regard them as "the enemy". A perfect example of this is Dana Carvey's impression of George Bush Sr. It was hilarious but but Bush didn't regard comedians doing impressions of him as the enemy. He laughed along with them and even invited Dana to the White House! And... they became great friends!

You'll never see this from Trump. He would rather drive people apart than bring them together. His philosophy and approach are terrible and dangerous... especially in the long run. Many of you can't see it now... but there will come a time in history when people will look back and wonder... "How in the hell did so many people support that guy? Everything he said was a lie! People must have been really stupid back then".

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

God bless our leader

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Part of the on going negotiations.. China interjecting caused this to happen.. It's not over yet.. Hipcups...

Left freaking out on CNN and Nancy Pelosi out of her mind over this cancellation.. Lol... Was no guarantees about anything even if there was a meeting that took place..

I think China got nervous about losing their grip hold on NK and Kim.. China president probably offered Kim economic relief if he backed out of this meeting...

China will get squeezed now to if that's the case.. Trump doesn't mess around.. This isn't over yet!!!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Zero benefit for China if the Korean peninsula is unified

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Zero benefit for China if the Korean peninsula is unified
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Nobody desires pointless confrontation more than Trump does. Trump THRIVES on pointless confrontations. Every time he gets caught lying he creates a pointless confrontation to distract people from his lies. Trump needs enemies. He creates enemies that don't even exist.

For example... and this is on a lighter note... virtually every comedian on the planet is Trump's enemy in his mind. Most of you guys are probably too young to remember this but there was a time when comedians could goof on the President without having the President regard them as "the enemy". A perfect example of this is Dana Carvey's impression of George Bush Sr. It was hilarious but but Bush didn't regard comedians doing impressions of him as the enemy. He laughed along with them and even invited Dana to the White House! And... they became great friends!

You'll never see this from Trump. He would rather drive people apart than bring them together. His philosophy and approach are terrible and dangerous... especially in the long run. Many of you can't see it now... but there will come a time in history when people will look back and wonder... "How in the hell did so many people support that guy? Everything he said was a lie! People must have been really stupid back then".
    So people must have been really stupid back then? What will you have to say after the 2020 election?

According to 5dimes.eu here are the odds to win in 2020:

2020 odds to win presidential elect: Trump is less than 2 to 1, While leading Democrat who is actually a Socialist is 10 to 1
    and will be 79 years old on election day. In the year & a half since becoming president Trump's odds to get re elected get better
    & better. So I suppose you think they are getting stupider & stupider if I read your post properly

101 Donald Trump wins Presidential Election +175
    105 Mike Pence wins Presidential Election +1600

107 E.Warren wins Presidential Election +1200

109 Kamala Harris wins Presidential Election +1200

111 B.Sanders wins Presidential Election +1000

113 Joe Biden wins Presidential Election +1400

115 K.Gillibrand wins Presidential Election +2500

First 123456 Last