firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Bye hurry
    RIP

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Great job moving the thread, Hman. Way to be on top of things!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hman

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

i like that moving the trash fighting and e battles to the saloon, hope that will be kept up way too much fighting going on lately and people going into others threads and starting trouble
    Points Awarded:

phinfan27615 gave cincinnatikid513 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anybody injured on these teams?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

I took the trash out
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8785

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Anybody injured on these teams?
    Liverpool are still listing Emery Can as injured , but his status has improved to " doubtful ". I like him better then the 3 options Pool are presently fielding in midfield, but he has been out of competitive action for a while now. I was actually hoping he would save himself for a possible World Cup appearance for Germany. Oxley Chamberlin is out again for certain. Again, if i could choose which 3 that would start for Pool it would include both Can and Chamberlin. Its 2 more skilled players with pace as well. I love Milner's heart and will to win. The guy is a gamer for sure. I am not as keen on Henderson since he is prone to make that 1 or 2 glaring mistakes in a game that can cost you large in a game of this magnitude. Real Madrid will have a few $100 million in value just sitting on the bench waiting to get some action. They are as healthy as they have been this entire season. Do they start Benzema or Bale to play alongside Ronaldo ? And yes , i am assuming that Isco will once again start as a roaming Midfield / Forward. The guy is one of the games next superstars......another Iniesta ? Absolutely brilliant to watch. I love what Klopp has done with Liverpool. Its exciting football to watch , and i think he intends to take the game to Real Madrid. Even with the money well spent on bringing in Van Dyke to spearhead the back 4, Loveren just cant defend against an attack that sends Isco , Ronaldo and Benzema with overlapping runs into the box. I watched both the Roma and Pool game in Italy as well as Pool at City in the 2nd leg last night. City attacked Pool right up the gut with De Bruyne and Silva as link ups for the front line. Pool just kept their shape and forced ball after ball to go the the outside where City didnt have the numbers to break down the formation. The ball would constantly be brought back to midfield to reset. I really see Marcelo and Isco having a big impact on this game. With an early goal in the first 15 minutes this game could open up to being a track meet. 4 - 2 ? 5 - 3 ?

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i like that moving the trash fighting and e battles to the saloon, hope that will be kept up way too much fighting going on lately and people going into others threads and starting trouble

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    pool moneyline and over. split at worst
    The Over 3 is in the 1.70 / -.30 range. Madrid's last 10 games have totals of 4,6,5,4,4,3,3,2,3,4.

With Firmino , Mane and Salah thrown in the mix......How can you NOT like the over

wheaty
    Update your status
    wheaty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

BOL brother.
    I have a feeling this is going to Extra time, possibly penalties. But as long as Pool comes out on top (and you get the 3 of course lol) I’ll be happy

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Anyone wonder how the effect of fasting for Ramadan will affect Salah and the other muslim players? Might want to stay away from any prop betting on them.

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

Both teams to score looks like a safe bet.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Pool a bit overrated. A motivated 100% Real should just kill them. 3 cl in a row and 4 cl in 5 years for the history books. Barca will love it.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    The Over 3 is in the 1.70 / -.30 range. Madrid's last 10 games have totals of 4,6,5,4,4,3,3,2,3,4.

With Firmino , Mane and Salah thrown in the mix......How can you NOT like the over

I agree. Both teams with elite attacks. I took over 3 and both teams to score. This one has all the makings of a barn burner.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I agree. Both teams with elite attacks. I took over 3 and both teams to score. This one has all the makings of a barn burner.

Absolutely the 1st time that I have seen or heard of a soccer match referred to as a "barn Burner".

I took the Liverpudlians to win better than 2/1.
    Of course I am a soccer neophyte.
    At any rate I wish everyone wagering on this match the best of luck.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Anyone wonder how the effect of fasting for Ramadan will affect Salah and the other muslim players? Might want to stay away from any prop betting on them.
    Seems like a non factor as it's not a real fast. They chow down after sundown.
    Not like they are doing a Cesar Chavez or Mahatma Gandhi fast.

addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

Pools in the final has been a lucky draw compared to RM.
    RM - PSG/Juventus/Bayern
    Pools - Porto/Man C/Roma

Clear RM is the stronger team and will win the final! All are about what players Zidane gonna start with. Hes just full of surprise with weird tactics.

franz555

Adding:

Brazil A : Fluminense vs Chapecoense : 3pm est

Fluminense @ 1.76 ( 5 units )
    -1 @ 2.53 ( 2 units )

Chile : San Luis vs U De Concepcion : 12pm est

U Dec Con. DNB / PK @ 1.90 ( 3 units )

Czech: Bohemians vs Sp Prague : 10am est

Both teams to score @ 2.00 ( 3 units )

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by wheaty View Post
    BOL brother.
    I have a feeling this is going to Extra time, possibly penalties. But as long as Pool comes out on top (and you get the 3 of course lol) I’ll be happy
    Wheaty

Been a long time buddy. Hope all is well

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Mane and Can are also Muslim. I thought the same thing when i found out that Ramadan was the week prior to the Final. 19th Hole is right tho , apparently its not a traditional Fast in the manner of say Gandhi.

Still like Goals Goals Goals today

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

The UEFA Champions League Final will take place on Saturday evening in Kiev, Ukraine.
    The weather is expected to be tranquil with seasonable temperatures and no rainfall.
    A partly cloudy to mostly clear sky is forecast throughout the match between Liverpool and Real Madrid at Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by addic3t View Post
    Pools in the final has been a lucky draw compared to RM.
    RM - PSG/Juventus/Bayern
    Pools - Porto/Man C/Roma

Clear RM is the stronger team and will win the final! All are about what players Zidane gonna start with. Hes just full of surprise with weird tactics.
    Stronger ? Not sure how to rate that. If money is the gauge used , yes Madrid are just shy of 1 billion in value vs Pool at $ 550 million. If you look at the draw Pool had by comparison , its hard to argue that they had a bit of an easier journey. Pool beat City 3 - 0 at home and again 2 - 1 in Manchester. They slammed Roma 5 - 2 at home while Real Madrid were fortunate to even advance after losing 3 - 1 at home to Juve ( very dodgy Pk called in 90 + min ). I also firmly believe that Bayern were the better team in both legs but gave away a goal in each game on crazy blunders. Hard to gauge who played better in the build up to todays game , but i would have to say that Pool were definately the more deserving side imo.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    The UEFA Champions League Final will take place on Saturday evening in Kiev, Ukraine.
    The weather is expected to be tranquil with seasonable temperatures and no rainfall.
    A partly cloudy to mostly clear sky is forecast throughout the match between Liverpool and Real Madrid at Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex.
    Lets hope it Rains Goals throughout

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Real the better everything on paper but it's been such a special and remarkable season for the reds

Ride the streak or no bet for me and bol to all. Of course I'll be proclaiming loserpool if it's tied or real wins after 90

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by SOUP View Post
    Both teams to score looks like a safe bet.
    Agree but 1.44 on the dollar doesnt entice me too much

shadymcgrady

Wow franz, isco the next iniesta? He's young and talented even a bit raw compared to the elites but iniesta was a truly special player

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Lets hope it Rains Goals throughout

3-1 Madrid work for you

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7636

I've seen seaweed pick soccer. It's actually worse then his other sports.

I think Liverpool can win this match despite seaweed but I just can't bet it now. Maybe just pool TT over

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Wow franz, isco the next iniesta? He's young and talented even a bit raw compared to the elites but iniesta was a truly special player
    I know im setting high standards when i say Iniesta ( one of the greatest players of his generation ) but this kid really is special. I think Isco and Marcelo will have a big impact on todays game with overlapping runs into the box. I just dont see Loveren capable of dealing with either.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I know im setting high standards when i say Iniesta ( one of the greatest players of his generation ) but this kid really is special. I think Isco and Marcelo will have a big impact on todays game with overlapping runs into the box. I just dont see Loveren capable of dealing with either.
    The quality of Madrids squad is mindboggling. They say Reals biggest enemy is Real which is very true.
    I love how they got Modric for 40 million (Insanely cheap), Kroos for 30 million (insanely cheap) and Ronaldo for 94 million which was considered insane back then but now it is probably the best soccer transfer of all times in every aspect. I cant think of a better one.

They ****** up with Bale and 101 million. Nobodies perfect.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I've seen seaweed pick soccer. It's actually worse then his other sports.

I think Liverpool can win this match despite seaweed but I just can't bet it now. Maybe just pool TT over

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Liverpool has the quickest counters I’ve ever seen

Madrid is overall a stronger team but Liverpool is a live dog for sure. Shootout type game where anyone can take it.

I’ll say Liverpool 3-2 after extra time

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Liverpool has the quickest counters I’ve ever seen

Madrid is overall a stronger team but Liverpool is a live dog for sure. Shootout type game where anyone can take it.

I’ll say Liverpool 3-2 after extra time

Well said

I would love to see Pool pull this one out in a shootout. I have issues with Loveren and the inexperience of Arnold ( 19 yrs old ) tho. As great as Pool are on the counter , amazing skill and pace up front ( fastest trio in Europe imo ) they are suspect on the backline. Ronaldo , Benzema , Isco and the ever advancing Marcelo are all extremely good on the counter as well. The big difference imo is having Modiric and Kroos providing the service vs Hendereson and Milner. I watched the semi's and quarter's of both Pools away games a few days ago. They were so fortunate against City and Roma not to concede a boat load of goals ( and Roma scored 4 ). I cant help but feel that the safest wager is Over 3 @ 1.77.

First 123 Last