ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Fathers Day - sports trivia

Who is the only father/son duo that EACH won Rookie of the Year in their respective sport?

Let's limit it to the four major American sports.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Ken Griffey
    Ken Griffey Jr
    Both Baseball

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Calvin Hill - NFL
    Grant Hill - NBA
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave funnyb25 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Calvin Hill - NFL
    Grant Hill - NBA
    Bingo, u got it.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Ken Griffey
    Ken Griffey Jr
    Both Baseball
    i umped jr when he was younger. He played ball against my brothers. His brother trey was fastest guy i ever seen.really thought trey would make it big.he was number 1 pick the next year my brother friend was a guy named mike conley who was going to be the number 1 pick but got busted doing a b&e. His half brother started centerfield as a freshman on that michigan team that had sabo and barry larkin. What is funny in those days you could talk to most players except bench

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Bingo, u got it.
    Godspeed Chucky

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i umped jr when he was younger. He played ball against my brothers. His brother trey was fastest guy i ever seen.really thought trey would make it big.he was number 1 pick the next year my brother friend was a guy named mike conley who was going to be the number 1 pick but got busted doing a b&e. His half brother started centerfield as a freshman on that michigan team that had sabo and barry larkin. What is funny in those days you could talk to most players except bench
    I met Griffey Jr while working at Overlake Hosipal Medical Center in Bellview Wash. He was up in Labor And Delivery his wireless having their baby he went out to grab a coffee and air I was out on balcony shooting the shit with him.. decent guy to me..but heard hecwas a was to most..i didn't see it

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Dell curry
    Seph curry

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Dell curry
    Seph curry
    Good shot. I had to read the bios. Steph finished 2nd in ROY.

Dell was one awesome shooter. Not ROY, eventually did win 6th man of the Yr. REad this about Dell, never would have known:

* 6–1 record with a 3.81 ERA in baseball at Virginia Tech.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I met Griffey Jr while working at Overlake Hosipal Medical Center in Bellview Wash. He was up in Labor And Delivery his wireless having their baby he went out to grab a coffee and air I was out on balcony shooting the shit with him.. decent guy to me..but heard hecwas a was to most..i didn't see it
    he is just quiet like his dad. funny thing is he went to moeller along with larkin. A friend of mine kid worked in the reds clubhouse. now he works in the visitors but for the pirates spring training. Any way he had larkin throw him the ball and he spiked it in front of griffey. Then proclaims elder beats moeller again. Griff just gave him some good nature shit. But most guys like that would be pissed off but not jr. The stowes who run the reds clubhouse forever all went to elder. As did kyle rudolph. I met the family a few times and also larkins family. Great people.