Quote Originally Posted by peteypab89 View Post
tampa has more offensive talent imo, but you can't fake urgency, the kind of urgency that choking year after year will create, the kind of desperation the Caps have right now that has everyone going at maximum focus & effort.

i hate to say this since i'm on the hook big time for a TB series win, but i see WSH as more of a -150 than TB is right now. +1.5 WSH might be worth a look, or some +0.5 WSH period bets. Tampa better get their shit together or they'll be golfing by the weekend
-229 for + 1 1/2 Washington. Just not worth the bet. I would rather take Washingtom to win at +130. If its a 1 goal game I think Washington wins easy. The thought of OT makes the 1 1/2 seem so good but -229 is tough since Caps should win in OT anyways.

I am 16-4 my last 20 playoff bets and leaninh towards taking the caps. I think the Lightning goalie will choke in game 7. I also think Caps will rise tovthe occasion in a game 7 and dominate again. Just gave to play a disciplined game and they will get some good looks and chances. If they take some dumb penalties than TB will win.

I think Ovi wants thus more than anyone and he showed that last game big time!! Expect more of the same in game 7. This is a coinflip gsme IMO which makes cap seem like the correct choice.