All they do is promote violence

American is trash
    I found this hilarious

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You really need to do one of two things

Stop calling people dumbasses and fuckin idiots, or stop being a dumb ass and a fuckin idiot.

Given that you still haven’t learned how to correctly use your and you’re, you should just stop calling people names.

You’re the biggest idiot here but we agree that Jibby is racist.
    Nobody cares about grammer on a damn gambling forum you cornball, and arent you the guy i called out for saying kids are cowards for not trying to stop the shooter?? Lol but im the idiot, makes sense

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Weak people influenced in life

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That may be true but we don't live in a iso chamber.
    When kids are consuming evil garbage, some of them do evil things
    and people get murdered, even the strong - because the fundamentals
    of civil society are broken.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

I don't often or hardly ever agree with Jibby, but it's difficult to deny that certain types of music and not just rap, movies and violent video games do influence young impressionable teenagers.

The Sandy Hook shooter spent all day playing 1st person shooter video games, the Columbine killers "Trench Coat Mafia" reflected the influence of Mafia style violence, factor that in with mental illness and the inability to cope with stress, being bullied, and the pressures put on kids to be accepted, can result in a horrible outcome.

Another heartbreaking day for the families who've been through this and the ones going through it now. Kids killing kids. Senseless.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Rap sucks these days.. I remember a time when rap bands like RUN DMC and the Fat Boys kept their lyrics clean and were good.. Today it's all about bitches, money and crime...

Negative violent subliminal crap for kids is all rap is these days...
    Fat Boys, Run-DMC, and The Beastie Boys were the first rap music I ever heard and Run-DMC and The Beastie Boys are still my favorite rappers although I rarely listen to rap anymore. For any of you youngsters that like rap... check out Run-DMC's Raising Hell album. Or the Beastie Boys Licensed to Ill, or Paul's Boutique. I consider Paul's Boutique by the Beastie Boys to be possibly the most underrated rap album of all time. Check it out!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I know everything is racist with you silly liberals.. Best you find a safe place now and dream about rainbows, unicorns and birds cherping..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Old rap guys in my opinion are less violent and much much more talented yeah they might of did Coke and from the hood but they were a different type than the violent ghetto now

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

^^ Ozzy sang about suicide and a few kids killed themselves back in the day because of it... Some kids are influenced by the things they see and hear.. Violent video games can desensitize kids to the value of life, just like those old movies Faces of Death did back in the day.. Movies the same.. Look at how some killers were influenced by the movie - Natural Born Killers..

Just stop dude.

People kill themselves because

- they are mentally ill/severe depression
    - they see no way out of a bad situation

Nobody killed themselves because of Ozzy or Tyler The Creator or any other band. In fact Ozzy was sued in civil court over that kid and the family lost.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

The worst thing about rap music is the idiots that play that garbage in their car and you can hear it 10 miles down the road. The shit makes me nauseous. 90 percent of traffic accidents are related to rap music. How can you concentrate with that garbage music playing?
    Last edited by themike78; 05-19-18 at 05:31 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    The worst thing about rap music is the idiots that play that garbage in their car and you can hear it 10 miles down the road. The shit makes me nauseous. 90 percent of traffic accidents are related to rap music. How can you concentrate with that garbage music playing?
    and 99% of punks both male and female who throw cups and wrappers right on your lawn
    are listening to "rap". they just throw anything out of their car now. I noticed this jerk Tyler
    also promotes littering. Right on his wiki page. How fvuking brilliant.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

When did we stop blaming Eminem and Marilyn Manson?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Where were the parents at????

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nonsense.

All people are influenced in life. Different people entertain different influences. Some types of people and some types of influence result in bad mixes for the rest of us.

It's true that some influence is pressed forward and marketed with the full knowledge that many types of people will be influenced in a bad way.

Snowy has a point there, but that Wolf Gang/Beat Eat shit was hilarious.

Whatever happened to the good ole Dis Tracks...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Nobody cares about grammer on a damn gambling forum you cornball, and arent you the guy i called out for saying kids are cowards for not trying to stop the shooter?? Lol but im the idiot, makes sense
    People probably dont care but nonetheless it’s still indicative of your intelligence level.

It takes no more effort to weite “you’re” than it does “your” and you get it wrong every time. Its not because people dont care its because you suck at spelling and grammar and that correlates with having a lower IQ

You didnt call me out on anything, you spoke up and revealed yourself as “the idiot”, your words not mine

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

dat grammer tho

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Oh please. I have my music on full blast when I'm driving around in my Mercedes AMG SLS all of the time exactly the way you described it. If you don't like it, simply roll the windows up or turn your music up louder. It's a free country and I can do whatever I want.

Times have changed Grandpa

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Roadtrip and Jibb those are not true comparisons, Ozzy was warning kids that alcohol
    can kill you. Lemmy was making an economic unfairness statement. Both done with class.
    A far cry from what these jerks put out. I don't blame them as much as the cabal that
    gives them the visibility, they were chosen by Howard Stringer at Sony from the beginning,
    it's all a conspiracy to corrupt the bulwarks of Christian society. 100% organized from the top down.
    They control the banks, control the corporations and pick who they want to push on your kids.
    While I love me some Lemmy and Ozzy, saying they did it with class is a bit of a stretch. They took a message and packaged it in a way their fans would understand. There was that whole biting the heads off animals and pissing on the Alamo thing, not sure if you can do those in a classy way.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Are we gonna start blaming country music for all the alcoholism and divorces in this country? Seems like most country songs are about drinking, or cheating, or both.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

If music actually made people commit suicide, then this song would no doubt be the all time champion.

Points Awarded:

KVB gave GUMMO77 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Anyone remember the commercial below? It says it all...

"...Because everyone knows you need 40 thousand watts of power... when your speakers are 9 inches from your face."
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 05-19-18 at 06:21 PM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    If music actually made people commit suicide, then this song would no doubt be the all time champion.
    Damn it Gummo, you just added 2 extra seconds onto Billy Ray's 15 minutes of fame!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You guys are so fukking stupid.
    Amen

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Oh please. I have my music on full blast when I'm driving around in my Mercedes AMG SLS all of the time exactly the way you described it. If you don't like it, simply roll the windows up or turn your music up louder. It's a free country and I can do whatever I want.

There another option. Lucky for you it doesn't bother me.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Blasphemous Rumous... "I think God got a sick sense of humour."

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    People probably dont care but nonetheless it’s still indicative of your intelligence level.

It takes no more effort to weite “you’re” than it does “your” and you get it wrong every time. Its not because people dont care its because you suck at spelling and grammar and that correlates with having a lower IQ

You didnt call me out on anything, you spoke up and revealed yourself as “the idiot”, your words not mine
    No me not giving a fuk how i spell on a message board means just that, i dont care, and how you gonna talk about my spelling and your ass spelling "write" as "weite" lol really?? if you gonna take the time to call out someone on they spelling be sure to proofread your shit before you hit send you goofy lame, done with you

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Are we gonna start blaming country music for all the alcoholism and divorces in this country? Seems like most country songs are about drinking, or cheating, or both.
    Lol

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10113

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post

your the fricken idiot that doesn't hear the siren as a ambulance/fire dept/ police are trying to make it to an incident.....turn your fricken radio down and pay attention to the road and your surroundings... go pro big....... grow up

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    No me not giving a fuk how i spell on a message board means just that, i dont care, and how you gonna talk about my spelling and your ass spelling "write" as "weite" lol really?? if you gonna take the time to call out someone on they spelling be sure to proofread your shit before you hit send you goofy lame, done with you
    Spelling one thing, I don't care. Do you really talk like how that reads tho?

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Spelling one thing, I don't care. Do you really talk like how that reads tho?
    I can speak many diffirent ways in person..depends on who im talking to and how i feel, why do you ask? If your gonna say "if you talk like that in person then you are an idiot" then dont..cause if we're gonna play grammer police or whatever or go by how ppl word or say things..forget what they say, just how they word it and structure it, than 99% on here are idiots as well,on social media period, if we're gonna go down that route
    Last edited by Venom72; 05-19-18 at 07:50 PM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    your the fricken idiot that doesn't hear the siren as a ambulance/fire dept/ police are trying to make it to an incident.....turn your fricken radio down and pay attention to the road and your surroundings... go pro big....... grow up
    Stereos were created to go full blast.

Kiss my azz old man.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Rap sucks these days.. I remember a time when rap bands like RUN DMC and the Fat Boys kept their lyrics clean and were good.. Today it's all about bitches, money and crime...

Negative violent subliminal crap for kids is all rap is these days...

Jibby was watching krush groove

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

looks like he was also a fan of cold chai and seizure-having whores:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Fat Boys, Run-DMC, and The Beastie Boys were the first rap music I ever heard and Run-DMC and The Beastie Boys are still my favorite rappers although I rarely listen to rap anymore. For any of you youngsters that like rap... check out Run-DMC's Raising Hell album. Or the Beastie Boys Licensed to Ill, or Paul's Boutique. I consider Paul's Boutique by the Beastie Boys to be possibly the most underrated rap album of all time. Check it out!
    Beastie Boys were good.. I listened to them as well growing up....

First 123 Last