Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    We had USDA Certified Prime, Prime Rib, organic, imported, gourmet potatoes, washinton state asparagas tips, black summer truffles and Grape Kool-aid

Connecticut Sun -7 (-115) Bought 0.5 point(s)

Connecticut Sun (-2.5 1st Quarter) (-110)

Connecticut Sun (1st Half) -4 (-110)
    buying a half point in the WNBA definitely buy that hook in case they only win by a TD
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: A Quant

El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    buying a half point in the WNBA definitely buy that hook in case they only win by a TD

According to my adavanced analitics, the half point will be a factor

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

I was dying when I read that. He bought the -1/2. Who does that?

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

According to my adavanced analitics, the half point will be a factor
    Not coming back to your other thread where I humiliated you, are you Terrible?

Hiding here?

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Love grape kool-aid
    I can't get it where I live in Spain for 6 months of the year, and believe it not..You can't ship personal items to Spain on Fed-Ex- So its a little embarassing going through customs with 200 packs of grape Kool-aid..

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    I was dying when I read that. He bought the -1/2. Who does that?

Me...When youre a $5 bettor it only costs 50 cents- And it makes it easier to keep score

STRAIGHT WAGER06/05/18 10:14 MDT
    Bet $ 6.00 to win $ 5.00
    Result: Pending

Connecticut Sun vs Atlanta Dream06/05/18 18:00 MDT
    Connecticut Sun -7 (-120) Bought 0.5 point(s

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
    Not coming back to your other thread where I humiliated you, are you Terrible?

Hiding here?
    I went there dumbshit? Made a big response on page 8?

El Terrible

I went there dumbshit? Made a big response on page 8?
    Oh, and BTW...With my bet on the Caps last night...I made 50 cents profit on the evening

Hell-O!?

El Terrible

-6.5 now

Who got hurt?

There's something very Rotten in Denmark right now...From -9 to -6.5

I can only hope its an overeaction to something

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Me...When youre a $5 bettor it only costs 50 cents- And it makes it easier to keep score

STRAIGHT WAGER06/05/18 10:14 MDT
    Bet $ 6.00 to win $ 5.00
    Result: Pending

Connecticut Sun vs Atlanta Dream06/05/18 18:00 MDT
    Connecticut Sun -7 (-120) Bought 0.5 point(s
    dont care how much you bet...I was just saying buying a half point in the WNBA is useless. I was going to call you out on the -115 for buying the half point also because I knew it should be -120 which this post of yours at least proves.

GL with the rest of your bets...posting wrong odds and lines will get you buried here, not the amounts bet

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I was talking to a few bookmakers and they claim this guy is not that dumb, maybe the thread starter playing dumb?

El Terrible

dont care how much you bet...I was just saying buying a half point in the WNBA is useless. I was going to call you out on the -115 for buying the half point also because I knew it should be -120 which this post of yours at least proves.

GL with the rest of your bets...posting wrong odds and lines will get you buried here, not the amounts bet
    Well if its -105 it's -115 to buy the half. It was -115 and when I hit submit I got the dreaded ODDS HAVE CHANGED messege- (ITS NOT FAIR!) So I posted the -115. And i'm dead serious, when I make these non bets I buy the half sometimes just for when i'm out or whatever its an even 7 when I see the score.. I remember it better if I have multiple bets out..I never buy points when I make a real bet. I haven't made a real bet since college basketball because Pro sports are nothing but teams made up of all stars that take turns beating eachother. The talent is so even..And..I cannot bet big money if I don't take the time to handicap the game- I'm not into lately- Just little bets to make these otherwise boring games somewhat interesting. I watch a lot of baseball so I feel my opinion on those games has some value but I don't bet 3K on them like I do college games.. some dumb kid was giving me a hard time for betting 5 JR Smith prop in one game.. these are $5 bets..lol, these are "I don't care" bets. I got about 8 Grand in the account and I've collected about 7,500 in the last few months, and got about 2,500 out on future bets on baseball... I'm not trying to strategically build my bankroll $5 at a time.. lol..it's just like a crossword puzzle for me in the morning, I look over a few games and make a few small bets.. it's no big deal.. I wouldn't buy that half point if I was betting real money and I wouldn't put real money on JR Smith either
    Last edited by El Terrible; 06-05-18 at 11:38 PM.

El Terrible

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I was talking to a few bookmakers and they claim this guy is not that dumb, maybe the thread starter playing dumb?
    I think i've seen you trolling- I'm not a troll, but if you want someone to look at your posts..

First 12