shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lebron fakes injuries too to get attention
    Ben Roethlisberger plays in the nba now?

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    It's close. I'm talking about this team, right now, not their career stats.
    The team needs to be blown up, with or without Bron.
    Hey guy sign up for a basketball league. Doesn't matter if it's Co ed or for people that weigh 300 lbs

Huh?

Love better than jamison

Jr smith better than delonte west

Hill OR Clarkson better than booby Gibson

Tristan better than ilgauskas

Thanks

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Gasol wasn't great he was good. Kobe should have went to Miami right?
    Maybe. Was that one of the options when he demanded a trade, before Jerry West gave the Lakers Gasol?

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    That should tell u something with teams he has been on.He had Bosh and Wade and if he is the greatest he should have been favored against the Dream team with that supporting cast. He doesnt have killer instinct
    2011 was the first year together in Miami - they should of beating Dallas - 2012 they humiliated OKC - Durant/harden/Westbrook- 2013 they got very lucky game 6 vs spurs - 2014- I would say is one of the best spurs teams I ever seen- the ball movement was beautiful - most teams would lose to the 2014 spurs - then 2015 - he gets a taste of GSW- but this was without kyrie - 2016 was the miracle comeback vs GSW- probly one of the best 3 games I ever seen from Lebron play (games 5-6-7 - so what happen after 2016? Durant went to the warriors - 2017 warriors ranks up there among the best teams ever 16-1 playoff RUN- The king have live up to all the hype since being on the sport illustrated cover at age 16 (the chosen one ) he’s nothing like MJ or Kobe - Lebron game is pass first - his court vision rivals magic ? Maybe better - he’s unstoppable when attacking the basket - and in the last few years develop a perimeter shot - but what makes Lebron great is how he makes his teammates better ? MJ and Kobe were heavy iso ball hogs - and indeed they were 2 assasins at doing that

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    2011 was the first year together in Miami - they should of beating Dallas - 2012 they humiliated OKC - Durant/harden/Westbrook- 2013 they got very lucky game 6 vs spurs - 2014- I would say is one of the best spurs teams I ever seen- the ball movement was beautiful - most teams would lose to the 2014 spurs - then 2015 - he gets a taste of GSW- but this was without kyrie - 2016 was the miracle comeback vs GSW- probly one of the best 3 games I ever seen from Lebron play (games 5-6-7 - so what happen after 2016? Durant went to the warriors - 2017 warriors ranks up there among the best teams ever 16-1 playoff RUN- The king have live up to all the hype since being on the sport illustrated cover at age 16 (the chosen one ) he’s nothing like MJ or Kobe - Lebron game is pass first - his court vision rivals magic ? Maybe better - he’s unstoppable when attacking the basket - and in the last few years develop a perimeter shot - but what makes Lebron great is how he makes his teammates better ? MJ and Kobe were heavy iso ball hogs - and indeed they were 2 assasins at doing that
    Give me 2 assasins instead of a passive passer when things get tuff

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Maybe. Was that one of the options when he demanded a trade, before Jerry West gave the Lakers Gasol?
    Not sure did he throw his jersey in a garbage can on national TV? Did Kobe ever play on another team?

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Lebron has the RPG character trait +2 steps off dribble

ikid2groove415

Give me 2 assasins instead of a passive passer when things get tuff
    Lebron will also pass up Kobe and MJ in points before his career ends

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Hey guy sign up for a basketball league. Doesn't matter if it's Co ed or for people that weigh 300 lbs

Huh?

Love better than jamison

Jr smith better than delonte west

Hill OR Clarkson better than booby Gibson

Tristan better than ilgauskas

Thanks

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Jordan was notorious for letting Pippen do all the hard work. Lebron forced to do everything himself and still gets 40+ like its nothing. Point being: Lebron > Jordan AINEC!!

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Jordan was notorious for letting Pippen do all the hard work. Lebron forced to do everything himself and still gets 40+ like its nothing. Point being: Lebron > Jordan AINEC!!
    Lololololololokololololokoolololooololol olokokolololololololololololhi fhdjddjdjdjfjfjfjfjjfjfri

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Jordan when sick went out and hit a million 3s

Lebum when cramped, carried off the court by 7 bench players

ikid2groove415

How did Kobe and lebron never meet in the finals ? Would of been epic

lakerboy

How did Kobe and lebron never meet in the finals ? Would of been epic
    LeBron choked vs Orlando. U forgot?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

All we hear is that this roster sucks. Isn't LeBron the one who is too blame for that?
    Even if we assume that to be true, it doesn't change the fact that his supporting cast is weak and cannot tow the line against superior competition. If you wanna knock Lebron the GM, fine, but that's not a mark against Lebron the player.

Gasol wasn't great he was good. Kobe should have went to Miami right?
    Naw, Pau Gasol was squarely in his prime with the Lakers and was great. Plus Andrew Bynum was a high quality big in LA before injuries took their toll. They even had Lamar Odom coming off the bench for fukk's sake. Name one bench player for Cleveland worth a damn. Hell 3/5 of the Cavs' starting five would be riding the pine for most teams.

sofranos
    sofranos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Maybee lebron can shave off his disgusting brotherhood hair and play ball

ikid2groove415

Nobody that understands basketball would take Kobe over lebron case closed / CASH OUT ON GSW TONIGHT FELLAS

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Drama queen

It’s strange he likes all the attention

LeBron is like a child even though a Hall of Fame legend

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Lakerboy has a point. Remember a week after the trade. People were praising the Cavs. Now they start losing, how thing quickly change

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Cavs are horribly coached... horrible... it’s just awful to watch. If LeBron had Stevens or Pop or Kerr or Jackson or Riley or anyone with an idea of how to get their team to fukin wake up and defend... geezus. The fact he’s doing what he’s doing with such a horrible coach just puts his greatness into perspective. Jordan Kobe, name any all time great, simply could not excel at the level LeBron has with the horrible coaching he’s been through his entire career. A great coach teaming up with LeBron would be most skilled, perfect basketball you ever witness.

lakerboy

LeBron don't want a good coach. He wants to be the coach

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

LeBron don't want a good coach. He wants to be the coach
    Don’t disagree... but the possibilities if he were teamed up with brilliant coach would be like nothing we’ve ever seen

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Have you look at the Cavs roster? Lebron is definitely better then Kobe - would agree hes not better then MJ - This Cavs team is not good - they have many flaws - one of the worst defensive teams in the nba - lebron is ask to do everything? - and again he’s 33 - I GURANTEE cavs win games 3-4
    I think the team Kobe won it all with in 2010 against the mighty Celtics was awful. That championship was a straight miracle.

Lebron needs to play better defense. Even at this stage in his career. Kobe at 33 was a viscous defender. 1st team all nba defense. Always. No one could score on him except for Wade.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I think the team Kobe won it all with in 2010 against the mighty Celtics was awful. That championship was a straight miracle.

Lebron needs to play better defense. Even at this stage in his career. Kobe at 33 was a viscous defender. 1st team all nba defense. Always. No one could score on him except for Wade.
    Kobe had way better teammates that can play defense - Odom/Bynum/artest a young Trevor ariza - not to mention on the offensive side a really skilled offensive player in his prime gasol - who does lebron ever have ? After the first 3 years in Miami bosh and wade was already on the decline - now going back to Cleveland part 2? Only guy he had was Kryie - love is dog shit

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Kobe had way better teammates that can play defense - Odom/Bynum/artest a young Trevor ariza - not to mention on the offensive side a really skilled offensive player in his prime gasol - who does lebron ever have ? After the first 3 years in Miami bosh and wade was already on the decline - now going back to Cleveland part 2? Only guy he had was Kryie - love is dog shit
    In Miami's first year together Wade and Bron were 2 of the 3 best players in the world. The best/2nd best was Kobe. Wade averaged 30 in the finals against Dallas. I'll repeat that. Wade averaged 30 PPG in the finals against Dallas. To go along with some other absurd numbers, absurd efficiency.... Wade sure as hell looked like the best player in the world during those 6 games. Lebron shrunk in that moment. In years 3 and 4, I would say that someone who averaged 20 5 5 (as Wade did) next to Lebron is not on the decline. That means you can average 26 on any other team without Lebron... So Wade was still easily a top 6-7 player in the world during their entire time together. To say "who did Lebron ever have..." Kobe never played with a player as good as Wade. Shaq isn't even better all time imo.

Then Lebron played with Kyrie. Kobe's next best was Pau....
    Kevin Love is just as good as Pau Gasol. Love's career stats are better. Arguably a better resume as well.

Kobe had better players than this Cavs team that year. But Lebron's Cavs team has 0 chance to win it all. Just saying Kobe's Lakers were not that good to win a title. Boston was a way more talented team.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This dude will always have great numbers but his whole career he only has 3 titles playing in the sorry ass east. This guy goes awol when things start going dowhill in a game more then any star ive seen. Thats exactly why he only has 3 titles playing with superstars on his team and if it wasnt for Ray allen he would only have 2.Lebron will always get his numbers but when u need a guy to weather a storm when the opponent is going on runs he is nowhere to be found. Please SBR the next person to write a thread comparing Lebron to The Goat Jordan ban that fuk for life.Lebron isnt even Kobe let alone Jordan.
    Is dat you LB?

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

That Celtics team wasn't so great either. 50 wins. But Kobe the assassin went 6/24 from the field in game 7, so I guess he's the man, or so SBR types tell me.

shadymcgrady

In Miami's first year together Wade and Bron were 2 of the 3 best players in the world. The best/2nd best was Kobe. Wade averaged 30 in the finals against Dallas. I'll repeat that. Wade averaged 30 PPG in the finals against Dallas. To go along with some other absurd numbers, absurd efficiency.... Wade sure as hell looked like the best player in the world during those 6 games. Lebron shrunk in that moment. In years 3 and 4, I would say that someone who averaged 20 5 5 (as Wade did) next to Lebron is not on the decline. That means you can average 26 on any other team without Lebron... So Wade was still easily a top 6-7 player in the world during their entire time together. To say "who did Lebron ever have..." Kobe never played with a player as good as Wade. Shaq isn't even better all time imo.

Then Lebron played with Kyrie. Kobe's next best was Pau....
    Kevin Love is just as good as Pau Gasol. Love's career stats are better. Arguably a better resume as well.

Kobe had better players than this Cavs team that year. But Lebron's Cavs team has 0 chance to win it all. Just saying Kobe's Lakers were not that good to win a title. Boston was a way more talented team.
    That is very accurate

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    That Celtics team wasn't so great either. 50 wins. But Kobe the assassin went 6/24 from the field in game 7, so I guess he's the man, or so SBR types tell me.
    Pau Gasol was the real MVP of that series, but as long as Kobe had a pulse he wasn't gonna be denied the award if the Lakers won it. Celtics were without Kendrick Perkins in that game 7 and still outplayed Kobe's Lakers, but it turned out to be one of the all time rig jobs by the league. Once it was clear that the Lakers would need some assistance, the officials went full retard in favor of LA and the rest is history.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Pau Gasol was the real MVP of that series, but as long as Kobe had a pulse he wasn't gonna be denied the award if the Lakers won it. Celtics were without Kendrick Perkins in that game 7 and still outplayed Kobe's Lakers, but it turned out to be one of the all time rig jobs by the league. Once it was clear that the Lakers would need some assistance, the officials went full retard in favor of LA and the rest is history.
    Very true, I still remember sheed getting hacked then called for an offensive foul then called for a tech all in straight sequence

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Jordan so great he knocked out of the playoffs first round every time. 1-9 playoff record before Pippen joined the team.
    Jordan leaves the Bulls, they still make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs; lost in game 7.

Can you say any of this happened to Lebron?
    Is losing in the first round the same as losing in the finals?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Jordan so great he knocked out of the playoffs first round every time. 1-9 playoff record before Pippen joined the team.
    Jordan leaves the Bulls, they still make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs; lost in game 7.

Can you say any of this happened to Lebron?
    Is losing in the first round the same as losing in the finals?
    Well once MJ was in his prime? And got that taste of being a champion ? Wasn’t everyone DOA?
    6/6 when the championship was on the LINE -

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    All these NBA players fake injuries to get attention, you guys are still diluted. The guy is one of the most durable players of all time
    Whos the thot in your avatar?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If Delonte West didn't bang Gloria James, Lebron may have had another title. I don't remember hearing about Jordan's mom banging his teammates.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Well once MJ was in his prime? And got that taste of being a champion ? Wasn’t everyone DOA?
    6/6 when the championship was on the LINE -
    The first 3 championships he was an absolute beast. The last 3 his teammates showed up big time, and he didn't play at the high level everyone thinks he did.

First 123 Last