contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

damn

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

guy got a massive contract few years back so the juice was worth the squeeze

mncosoldier
    mncosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    guy got a massive contract few years back so the juice was worth the squeeze
    haha nice cin

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

100% agree he was on some form of PED's

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Easy to hit homeruns in the Bronx - Seattle pitchers ball park -

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Maybe it was just cocaine.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20256

Bet he wishes he had the juice now to help him get over this injury.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Maybe it was just cocaine.
    He was framed by wrigley diggity, how was he supposed to know.................

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good

Stanton next

Most Latin players use it

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10218

Report I read said furosemide, which is Lasix, a diuretic. Hard to imagine what performance enhancement to be gained by dehydrating yourself except in boxing or wrestling to make weight. I don’t even see how this would be an effective masking agent as usually a more dilute urine would be better to hide substances. Really strange. Anyway, hanging out with Nelson Cruz already gettting him into trouble.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

start voiding contracts if caught peds that will end it or if teams want keep player if caught peds contract lowered to league min

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

his explanation is probably true or mostly true

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

80% Latins juice

jtoler

or he could be lying, prob knows he's slipping and took something because of that. so how do u guys watch a sport that is dirty

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

The man ruined his life for sure he had the world to conquer

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Report I read said furosemide, which is Lasix, a diuretic. Hard to imagine what performance enhancement to be gained by dehydrating yourself except in boxing or wrestling to make weight. I don’t even see how this would be an effective masking agent as usually a more dilute urine would be better to hide substances. Really strange. Anyway, hanging out with Nelson Cruz already gettting him into trouble.
    masking agent is how it's looking, and for the league to suspend him for this drug specifically they have more evidence he was using it to mask other things.....latest I heard

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    or he could be lying, prob knows he's slipping and took something because of that. so how do u guys watch a sport that is dirty
    interesting point. I think the players get paid too much....scale all the money down, keep more money in pocket of the fans.

Once these players from the third-world countries get a chance for such big contracts, that's all they care about, and have little desire to compete afterwards. Few Players actually keep their drive to be a champion over time.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

They just canned him for 80 games.

Good.

https://www.mlb.com/news/robinson-ca...es/c-276822884

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

hate to break the news to you but that is a blood pressure drug. it is to get rid of excessive water. how would that be considered a ped? just trying to learn and you could be right. ps i know a lot of people with high blood pressure that was on that

jtoler

is sports is the only occupation you can cheat and get a raise get caught not get fired and still retain that raise, other than being a cop breaking the law I guess. Yea they get paid way too much mostly the ones that get caught are after their biggest contract to date. Although I suspect tennis hasnt been as clean as they say in the higher rankings all these years(I could be wrong, maybe higher ranked guys never take anything) there have been some lower ranked guys. Now that I think about it Cilic got caught a few years ago banned for like 9 months, Sharapova banned for 15 months, sentences a little stiffer in tennis. I say ban no less 1 yr or 2 and pay back a percentage of their salary.

hotcross

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    hate to break the news to you but that is a blood pressure drug. it is to get rid of excessive water. how would that be considered a ped? just trying to learn and you could be right. ps i know a lot of people with high blood pressure that was on that
    here's the thing, the drug specifically is on the banned substances list that any player should either have knowledge of, OR....as Cano's phony-sob-story goes (which all the player's when caught say the same song and dance).....the Player needs to check with someone in the League / a team trainer before taking any drug if he is unsure it is a banned substance.....which theses guys who are caught never do say "oh I checked this drug and it was supposed to be cleared for me"

It all amounts to saying "oh I had no idea I couldn't take that"

do you take medicines / drugs that you have no idea about and just take them?? then add on top of that what's at stake in these Players being suspended

he was using it to mask other drugs

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

It's gonna cost him almost $12 mil. Ouch...

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    his explanation is probably true or mostly true

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    here's the thing, the drug specifically is on the banned substances list that any player should either have knowledge of, OR....as Cano's phony-sob-story goes (which all the player's when caught say the same song and dance).....the Player needs to check with someone in the League / a team trainer before taking any drug if he is unsure it is a banned substance.....which theses guys who are caught never do say "oh I checked this drug and it was supposed to be cleared for me"

It all amounts to saying "oh I had no idea I couldn't take that"

do you take medicines / drugs that you have no idea about and just take them?? then add on top of that what's at stake in these Players being suspended

he was using it to mask other drugs
    you are probably right and i do believe in law and order. if he is taking drugs to make himself better it wasn't working. The fans of cincy used to be amazed by aaron boone calves.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

you are probably right and i do believe in law and order. if he is taking drugs to make himself better it wasn't working. The fans of cincy used to be amazed by aaron boone calves.
    He is using the Sharapova defense. Spoiler...it ain't working and don't matter. His dumb in the can ass got busted. I wish teams could void the whole contract if a player gets popped. Take away the incentive.

yankees10
    yankees10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Probably trying to cover up cocaine usage if it was ped he would’ve had a lot more then just 4 homers

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    I wish teams could void the whole contract if a player gets popped. Take away the incentive.
    Exactly.

ikid2groove415

Robby Cano is innocent fellas

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10218

It is not a blood pressure drug, if anything it can help raise your blood pressure if being used the right way. It is most commonly used for people in volume overloaded states, most commonly heart failure, renal failure or liver failed. If you are volume overloaded the heart can’t squeeze effectively, thus drops the blood pressure. By using lasix, and getting rid of excess fluid the heart can squeeze and provide forward flow increasing blood pressure. If you doctor is giving u lasix for blood pressure only u should find another doctor

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

PED's cause high blood pressure. He was probably on this drug to lower it.

If it was all natural... no need to be on high blood pressure medication... especially a well rounded athlete.

jtoler

should have said it was from eating contaminated meat like Canelo

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Furosemide, a cheap generic drug that Millions of Americans are on and is available at Walmart for 10 bucks for a 90 day supply...No ins card card needed...WTF...

hotcross

it's a banned substance, due to it's common use as a masking agent

Cano was tested, then after a certain amount of days/weeks, he was re-tested and that's how the league comes to the conclusion he was indeed using it to mask a PED use

bottom line, the Furosemide / Lasix is a banned substance. Player would need to double-check before putting it in his body, even if for some legit reason he might have wanted to use it.

Cano has 5-years remaining on his contract. 80-game suspension.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25256

Guilty

Fuk

ikid2groove415

So you guys don’t think Stanton and judge is clean?

12 Last