Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Netflix Original Documentary: Evil Genius

must watch

I lived in NW Pa when this happened, (2003) but had forgotten all about it until now.

gotta be a top 10 all time true crime story.

why couldn't this have happened to Brock Landers?

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

bWAAAA HA HA HA HA Watched that on Sunday it was pretty good.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

ill check it out later

work people are nagging too much now

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Watched the first couple episodes last night, great show so far.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I thought it was pretty good.

Marjorie reminds me of my own grandmother.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I thought it was pretty good.

Marjorie reminds me of my own grandmother.
    Holy sh!t is that scary! Something about Marjorie's eyes put a shiver down my spine.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

e
    Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Holy sh!t is that scary! Something about Marjorie's eyes put a shiver down my spine.
    My grandmother was a manic depressant, bi polar and a hoarder. She actually looked a lot like Marj.

Anyway, my grandmother did a lot of horrible things in her life that I could spend hours on here telling stories. She tried to kill my grandfather once by shooting at him. He never reported it. But the last time I was allowed to be alone with my grandmother was when I was seven. She came over to pick me up for lunch and instantly lit a cigarette in our house knowing that my mother is allergic to the smoke. They fought, but eventually just my grandmother and I went to a fast food restaurant. At the end of the meal she told me she had to use the bathroom and she would be right back, but she instead drove back to my parents house, went inside, lit up another cigarette, and when my mom came from the downstairs to see us she asked where I was ..... my grandmother replied "Oh, I guess I forgot him at the restaurant".

That is just a small example of the kind of weird shit she would do to f*ck with my mom.

Mental illness is no joke.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Ok thanks Archie.

I’m going to watch this.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    e

My grandmother was a manic depressant, bi polar and a hoarder. She actually looked a lot like Marj.

Anyway, my grandmother did a lot of horrible things in her life that I could spend hours on here telling stories. She tried to kill my grandfather once by shooting at him. He never reported it. But the last time I was allowed to be alone with my grandmother was when I was seven. She came over to pick me up for lunch and instantly lit a cigarette in our house knowing that my mother is allergic to the smoke. They fought, but eventually just my grandmother and I went to a fast food restaurant. At the end of the meal she told me she had to use the bathroom and she would be right back, but she instead drove back to my parents house, went inside, lit up another cigarette, and when my mom came from the downstairs to see us she asked where I was ..... my grandmother replied "Oh, I guess I forgot him at the restaurant".

That is just a small example of the kind of weird shit she would do to f*ck with my mom.

Mental illness is no joke.
    lord have mercy