Celtics were #1 in defense in the NBA.
    Cavs were #29.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/sta...ive-efficiency

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    That’s different - cavs had Kryie
    so now its the players not the coach next youll tell me its because they changed equipment managers, shouldnt matter because celts had brad stevens
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    so now its the players not the coach next youll tell me its because they changed equipment managers, shouldnt matter because celts had brad stevens
    Come on man ? Name me a few coaches that can do what brad Stevens is doing with this roster ? Ya they luck out cause the East sucks - cavs is a very flaw team that Doesn’t play defense - should of lost to Indiana - Now is this Cavs/ Boston series over? No it’s not - Boston sucks on the road and will most likely lose games 3-4 - Cavs team was totally different last year with kyrie - he’s a near top 5 offensive player - he took the load off Lebron a lot last year - now you see this year? Lebron has to do everything and it’s wearing his body out at age 33

jtoler

Come on man ? Name me a few coaches that can do what brad Stevens is doing with this roster ? Ya they luck out cause the East sucks - cavs is a very flaw team that Doesn’t play defense - should of lost to Indiana - Now is this Cavs/ Boston series over? No it’s not - Boston sucks on the road and will most likely lose games 3-4 - Cavs team was totally different last year with kyrie - he’s a near top 5 offensive player - he took the load off Lebron a lot last year - now you see this year? Lebron has to do everything and it’s wearing his body out at age 33
    im just saying cant have it both ways, the players are playing great and are at home, even the Bucks played great at home. Ive been a fan of Stevens since Butler, taking those teams to back to back final 4's in my mind they basically won a chip, players completely buy in, but again they were at home. they played better on road in philly than milwaukee, maybe because of youth maybe because of being up 2-0 in each series or maybe just being on the road, theyll have Stevens since he gets the praise then you cant just give credit when they win and say well they just suck on the road and he take no blame at all if we are gonna judge it all on the coaches
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-15-18 at 10:51 PM.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    im just saying cant have it both ways, the players are playing great and are at home, even the Bucks played great at home. Ive been a fan of Stevens since Butler, taking those teams to back to back finals in my mind they basically won a chip or 2, players completely buy in, but again they were at home. they played better on road in philly than milwaukee, maybe because of youth maybe because of being up 2-0 in each series or maybe just being on the road, theyll have Stevens since he gets the praise then you cant just give credit when they win and say well they just suck on the road and he take no blame at all if we are gonna judge it all on the coaches
    They can easily be 0-5 on the road in the playoffs ? Sixers choke away that game 3 atleast 2-3x there’s no doubt young team have a difficult time on the road - anyone that watches basketball would tell you ? Winning NBA playoff road games are tough - not unless your a veteran elite team like GSW? Ya I agree with you they got nice young pieces that plays elite defense - well you did see tonight’s game ? Boston was taking wide open 3s and attacking the basket constantly - it just shows how bad cavs defense is? They can not do that vs GSW - BTW I pick Philly to beat Boston last round - also not counting the Cavs out yet

ikid2groove415

Lebron is class act man- look how he respond after a lost to reporters? 2 Puseys that need to take note is chris Paul and james harden

jtoler

Lebron is class act man- look how he respond after a lost to reporters? 2 Puseys that need to take note is chris Paul and james harden
    what did he say I didnt catch it? I know after being down against Indy I heard him say something like "you guys should know by now im the last person that is worried and that we've been down before in many different ways before", thats not verbatim though.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

Smart says the Celtics are still the underdogs -he's technically wrong on that, but you gotta love the way the Celtics approach things. If this were the Raptors up 2-0 they'd have Masai Ujiri thumping his chest and that rapper guy in front of a mike. They do things right in Boston, and it starts at the top (Ainge).

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

whats cavs series

First 123