Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Anthem Respecter Jerry Jones Doesn't Even Respect The Anthem By His Own Standards

I would just like to know why the fukk are they playing the national anthem before PRACTICE! We talking bout Practice, not a game, practice. WTF is this world coming too? But Jerry is a fukkin Hypocrite.
    Hansen wasn’t the only one fed up with Jones’s shit. Yesterday the Cowboys owner said that the NFL told him to shut up about the league’s still-undetermined national anthem policy, so any media outlets hoping to get him to double down on his bad takes are out of luck. Is the NFL’s shadow commissioner losing his clout?

https://deadspin.com/anthem-respecte...-an-1827972183

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

He can do what he wants. You know why? Because he is rich and owns the fukin team which means he makes the rules. Live by them or get the fuk out, it is that simple.

Mac4Lyfe

Anthem Respecter Jerry Jones Doesn't Even Respect The Anthem By His Own Standards

I would just like to know why the fukk are they playing the national anthem before PRACTICE! We talking bout Practice, not a game, practice. WTF is this world coming too? But Jerry is a fukkin Hypocrite.

Last week, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and his son Stephen boasted about the team’s expectationsthat every player stand for the pregame national anthem, or otherwise find himself out of a job. Dallas-based sportscaster Dale Hansen of ABC affiliate WFAA called out Jones for his intimidation tactics, as well as his hypocrisy.
    A partial transcript:Jones and his son Stephen were saying the other day that any player who takes a knee and doesn’t toe the line during the national anthem won’t be playing for the Dallas Cowboys anymore. It’s incredible to me that a player can beat up a woman and play for the Dallas Cowboys, a player can use illegal drugs, time and time again, and still play, but you take a knee to protest the racial injustice in America and now you’ve crossed a line that he will not allow.
    Jones loves and respects the national anthem so much that when it was being played before the start of practice Saturday, he left his cap on. And when he was told about the mistake he was making, he still left his cap on.

Hansen wasn’t the only one fed up with Jones’s shit. Yesterday the Cowboys owner said that the NFL told him to shut up about the league’s still-undetermined national anthem policy, so any media outlets hoping to get him to double down on his bad takes are out of luck. Is the NFL’s shadow commissioner losing his clout?

https://deadspin.com/anthem-respecte...-an-1827972183

Mac4Lyfe

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

who fukking cares

SilverSpoon111
    Do me a favor please hold this L
    SilverSpoon111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait i thought it was Jerry's World

Mac4Lyfe

Some of the comments are priceless...

It’s incredible to me that a player can beat up a woman and play for the Dallas Cowboys, a player can use illegal drugs, time and time again, and still play, but you take a knee to protest the racial injustice in America and now you’ve crossed a line that he will not allow.”

Here’s another story about diluting the national anthem into meaninglessness
    I recently went to a theme park that opens to the public at 10 a.m., but on certain days season pass holders can get in at 9. As we were standing outside at 8:59 waiting for the gates to open, a recording of the national anthem played over the loudspeaker. People came to a stop and put their hands over their hearts until the national anthem concluded. At an amusement park. And yes, this process was repeated an hour later for the general opening. This was my first time being there when the park opened, but after I said something along the lines of “Are you penetrating serious?” I was informed by my wife that this occurs every single day.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Mac I kind of figured you knew Jerry personally so to be honest you should have just said this to his face rather than make a thread about it on a gambling forum
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave MickeyMan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Mac with the duel thread starts.. Impressive!!!

Coming on strong I see..

The only man I ever decided to ignore on SBR for a time was you in all these years of posting on SBR.. Mac I wanna like you pal but you get way off base at times, you got on my nerves just little bit in other words.....

So what are we talking about? Oh Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys.. Ok..

Gotta stand for the NATIONAL USA ANTHEM. It's America's game and after a hard week of work American's wanna see football and love their Country. They pay attention during the singing of our National Anthem and if they see players kneeling that's just not cool.. ..

Jerry Jones kneeled down with players and looked like a jerk off.. Dallas Cowboys have been my team since the crib.

In conclusion - I just hope the Cowboys can generate quality quarterback play next year? The Boys looked like shiiit last year especially at the QB position.. I was very disappoint...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-31-18 at 11:24 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Jones did not kneel during the anthem. Get your facts straight Jibbby... He did however keep his hat on.

Par for the course, you're not triggered.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Mac I kind of figured you knew Jerry personally so to be honest you should have just said this to his face rather than make a thread about it on a gambling forum
    Why wouldn't I make a thread about it? I figured you wouldn't get upset about it. You're proving my point. You hypocrites need to take the log out of your own eyes.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    who fukking cares
    You hypocrites could care less...

Not sure why double post?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

if the players came onto the field and stood but kept their helmets on the hypocrites would be byching about that too

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    if the players came onto the field and kneeled but kept their helmets on the hypocrites would be byching about that too
    Because he can, he owns the team.

SilverSpoon111

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post

jtoler

that doesnt make any sense.

Mac4Lyfe

Stop being a fukking hypocrite. What does owning the team have the fukk to do with him disrespecting the fukking flag? Take your fukking hat off you dumb ass bitch.

SilverSpoon111

that doesnt make any sense.
    Sure it does he is your boss you no the guy that pays the bills in the house and your 3 baby mamas live in...Just like if Doug from Walmart tried to do a protest while on the clock Walmart would say hey Dougy boy quit the shit or you can leave.

Mac4Lyfe

We have US citizens who died for that flag, so that he could sit on his pile of money and he's disrespecting the entire military with his fukking hat on. You are a fukking traitor if you think it's okay for him to have his hat on when the anthem is played. How fukking dumb must you be???

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpoon111 View Post
    Sure it does he is your boss you no the guy that pays the bills in the house and your 3 baby mamas live in...Just like if Doug from Walmart tried to do a protest while on the clock Walmart would say hey Dougy boy quit the shit or you can leave.
    Eat a fukking dick. You take off your fukking hat when the anthem is played. I don't give a shit, who you are.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You hypocrites could care less...

Not sure why double post?
    I'm so sick if all this crap not sure how any of you can keep talking about it

f the players

f the owners

All sports talk is now is politics and players whining about money 24/7 365

Your other post has all the action tho

jtoler

I dont care about jerry what Im saying doesnt make sense is that certain people have a problem with one thing but pretend to not have a problem when another does the same thing and these are the very people to call others snowflakes yet they are always crying about something, the same people are always talking about freedoms and rights yet these people are always infringing on others freedoms and rights, these people can never see their own hypocrisy

SilverSpoon111

Eat a fukking dick. You take off your fukking hat when the anthem is played. I don't give a shit, who you are.
    eat a dick huh? spoken like a true child.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Jones did not kneel during the anthem. Get your facts straight Jibbby... He did however keep his hat on.

Par for the course, you're not triggered.
    I know he did and it was either after or before? What ever Mac..

People don't come to watch football games to see that crap.. I know I don't... When I hear my National Anthem playing at games I remove my cap and put my hand on my heart and appreciate the lives given up to make this Country what it is today.. A deep appreciation and sense of pride..

Gotta show some respect for others and chill during our National Anthems at games, no Mac?

If you wanna protest stuff then that's what CNN and FOX are for.

Come on man!!!

Mac4Lyfe

eat a dick huh? spoken like a true child.
    Fukk off!!! Go ghost somewhere else mutherfukker.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Why wouldn't I make a thread about it? I figured you wouldn't get upset about it. You're proving my point. You hypocrites need to take the log out of your own eyes.
    Mac how much have you had to drink tonight?

Mac tell us about the time you played 7 card stud high low with MJ, Scottie pippen and Jerry

SilverSpoon111

Fukk off!!! Go ghost somewhere else mutherfukker.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I know he did and it was either after or before? What ever Mac..
    People don't come to watch football games to see that crap.. I know I don't... When I hear my National Anthem playing at games I remove my cap and put my hand on my heart and appreciate the lives given up to make this Country what it is today.. A deep appreciation and sense of pride..
    Gotta show some respect for others and chill during our National Anthems at games, no Mac?
    If you wanna protest stuff then that's what CNN and FOX are for.
    Come on man!!!
    So is it okay for Jerry Jones to keep his hat on during the anthem??? I've said all along, I don't give a shit what people do BUT it's hypocritical for people to be upset with players kneeling but have no problem with JJ keeping his hat on. I think the anthem is played too damn much anyway but it's bad business for owners or players to not stand with hands over their hearts. It's their right but it does not make economical sense.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Stop being a fukking hypocrite. What does owning the team have the fukk to do with him disrespecting the fukking flag? Take your fukking hat off you dumb ass bitch.
    Ya, it is a stupid thing to do and makes him look like a jerkoff. But that doesn't change the fact that he is in a position to do whatever he wants no matter if it pisses you, me, or anyone else off. That is what owning the team has to do with it.

SilverSpoon111

So is it okay for Jerry Jones to keep his hat on during the anthem??? I've said all along, I don't give a shit what people do BUT it's hypocritical for people to be upset with players kneeling but have no problem with JJ keeping his hat on. I think the anthem is played too damn much anyway but it's bad business for owners or players to not stand with hands over their hearts. It's their right but it does not make economical sense.
    Newsflash sport most people are getting sick of hearing about how blacks are soooooo oppressed nobody gives a fuk!!!!!!

jtoler

Ya, it is a stupid thing to do and makes him look like a jerkoff. But that doesn't change the fact that he is in a position to do whatever he wants no matter if it pisses you, me, or anyone else off. That is what owning the team has to do with it.
    just because you own something doesnt mean you can enforce lawlessness. there is no law to stand for the national anthem, but I know the dirty game thats being played here, once again using the public to try to do the dirty work, Im sure youd find that all too conspiratorial, but I know what Im talking about

Mac4Lyfe

and being an American also means that ANYONE can do whatever they want no matter if it pisses you off as well. That's what living in America means.

unde0087
    Did we win?

just because you own something doesnt mean you can enforce lawlessness. there is no law to stand for the national anthem, but I know the dirty game thats being played here, once again using the public to try to do the dirty work, Im sure youd find that all too conspiratorial, but I know what Im talking about
    So he is not within his rights to tell his employees to not protest on his time or they will be fired? Okay. It is already proven that those protests are cutting into his businesses bottom line. He is not asking any of them to do anything that players haven't done since football had been played in this country.

Mac4Lyfe

So he is not within his rights to tell his employees to not protest on his time or they will be fired? Okay. It is already proven that those protests are cutting into his businesses bottom line. He is not asking any of them to do anything that players haven't done since football had been played in this country.
    Isn't Jerry not taking off his hat a protest? Why the fukk can't he respect the anthem?

AND, who the hell plays the anthem before a fukking practice? Are you obligated to stand with your hat off and your hand on your heart if the anthem was played at your local grocery store? Or at lunch in your employee cafeteria? Stop the bullshit. The anthem has been watered down the last couple decades. Why do you think so many people disrespect it.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

You are a fukking traitor if you think
    it's okay

123 Last