1. #1
    hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-17
    Posts: 6,655
    Betpoints: 5763

    SBR Trivia every bit as exciting as sweating a bet!

    hard to top it

    somedays you hate it, getting a toughy forced on you Round 1 and you're bounced, they show you the evil-clown face

    next time, complete Round 2 and cashout a 60 point freeplay like a senior citizen at bingo night

    the Ultimate - going for the gusto and nailing that Round 3 Top Prize

    full gamut of emotions are in store for you playing SBR TRIVIA
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,702
    Betpoints: 344

    Cross Stop

    I never ever used it

  3. #3
    SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 7,362
    Betpoints: 264

    Interesting view here hotcross...think I am going to create a SBR Trivia contest...for month of June...person who gets most SBR Trivia bagdges in June wins bonus 1,000 bet points.
    Thoughts?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #4
    cincinnatikid513
    pas plus jeux d'argent
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 31,222

    trivia week would be nice trivia every day of the week
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  5. #5
    Booya711
    DOO DOO
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 23,278
    Betpoints: 2024

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Interesting view here hotcross...think I am going to create a SBR Trivia contest...for month of June...person who gets most SBR Trivia bagdges in June wins bonus 1,000 bet points.
    Thoughts?
    I like it
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #6
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 57,593
    Betpoints: 771

    word

  7. #7
    Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 3,342
    Betpoints: 348

    trivia has been kicking my ass recently. havent got a 60 point free play in a month i think

  8. #8
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-12
    Posts: 9,296
    Betpoints: 137

    Got all 3 questions on Mon

    Missed the 1st one today

    Def a love/hate relationship

  9. #9
    eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-08
    Posts: 8,509
    Betpoints: 148

    I change it up all the time. If I'm feeling sharp, and the first 2 rounds have been fairly easy, I will go for the 3rd. But I've never stopped after winning 1st round, its -ev to do that.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2020


  10. #10
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 89,012

    I never win round 3!! Lol
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  11. #11
    Waterstpub87
    Life-Style Arbitrage
    Waterstpub87's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-09-09
    Posts: 3,519
    Betpoints: 600

    It's a rush, normally get the first 2, the third one is always the challenge

  12. #12
    thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 11,051
    Betpoints: 32667

    No.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  13. #13
    kidcudi92
    we outta here baby
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 14,320
    Betpoints: 394

    Opened the SBR players talk and went to a different browser before it loaded

    Said I ran out of time before I even clicked “begin” trivia

    Reset worthy?

    I’m probably wrong

    Just asking

    Love

  14. #14
    hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-17
    Posts: 6,655
    Betpoints: 5763

    ^^^yeah that happened to me last week for the first time. My internet connection was running slow. Posted a thread in the Betpoints subforum asking for a reset, and it was granted.

    proceeded to miss the first question
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  15. #15
    kidcudi92
    we outta here baby
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 14,320
    Betpoints: 394

    Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    ^^^yeah that happened to me last week for the first time. My internet connection was running slow. Posted a thread in the Betpoints subforum asking for a reset, and it was granted.

    proceeded to miss the first question
    Oh yeah I never win, but kinda flustered me ha

  16. #16
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 9,750
    Betpoints: 1028

    How you fuking play? I just spent 30mins going everywhere on here and don’t see shit?

  17. #17
    vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-21-10
    Posts: 6,176
    Betpoints: 432

    About a month ago. I had a 60 pointer ask me what mlb pitcher starred in "a queer eye for a straight guy". I protested that question vehemently to a mod and the next 60 point question asked me 'who the wife is of a Toronto blue Jay.' Today I answered the 10 pointer and took the 10 points.

  18. #18
    Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-06
    Posts: 4,272
    Betpoints: 4453

    Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I change it up all the time. If I'm feeling sharp, and the first 2 rounds have been fairly easy, I will go for the 3rd. But I've never stopped after winning 1st round, its -ev to do that.
    If the first 2 rounds are incredibly easy, I always have a feeling a very tough one is on the way for round 3 and I'll take the 60. One time the first 2 were comically easy. Went for Round 3 and got this one: Who scored the first goal in the World Cup Final in 1982? Seriously...

  19. #19
    cincinnatikid513
    pas plus jeux d'argent
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 31,222

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    If the first 2 rounds are incredibly easy, I always have a feeling a very tough one is on the way for round 3 and I'll take the 60. One time the first 2 were comically easy. Went for Round 3 and got this one: Who scored the first goal in the World Cup Final in 1982? Seriously...
    google 1982 world cup final wikipedia page right there u see the scorers rossi 57th min takes about 10 secs
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  20. #20
    thellama
    thellama's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-27-15
    Posts: 898
    Betpoints: 9674

    Some of those questions are ungoogleable... usually the draft pick questions.

  21. #21
    jrgum3
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-21-17
    Posts: 3,524
    Betpoints: 139

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Interesting view here hotcross...think I am going to create a SBR Trivia contest...for month of June...person who gets most SBR Trivia bagdges in June wins bonus 1,000 bet points.
    Thoughts?
    I like this idea Drew. I always look forward to trivia day on SBR so I wouldn’t mind a trivia contest for the month of June.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  22. #22
    kidcudi92
    we outta here baby
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 14,320
    Betpoints: 394

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Opened the SBR players talk and went to a different browser before it loaded

    Said I ran out of time before I even clicked “begin” trivia

    Reset worthy?

    I’m probably wrong

    Just asking

    Love
    bump for peace love and trivia


    by different browser, i mean tab on a mac

  23. #23
    shari91
    forum@sportsbookreview.com
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,302
    Betpoints: 10243

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    bump for peace love and trivia


    by different browser, i mean tab on a mac
    The system doesn't let us reset after 11:59pm on trivia day but if you pm me on Monday to remind me I'll reset you so you get two

  24. #24
    noPunter
    High on a mountain
    noPunter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-12-07
    Posts: 877
    Betpoints: 1194

    Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    How you fuking play? I just spent 30mins going everywhere on here and don’t see shit?
    ^^ this
    What trivia? Where?

  25. #25
    shari91
    forum@sportsbookreview.com
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,302
    Betpoints: 10243

    Quote Originally Posted by noPunter View Post
    ^^ this
    What trivia? Where?
    It runs on Mondays and Thursdays from 9am to 11:59 pm EDT and should pop up automatically on your computer screen in between that time if you visit the forum. Unfortunately if you visit outside those hours it won't appear. And while it has popped up on my phone from time to time I've found it hasn't been consistent so I always suggest people access the forum on a computer on those days if it doesn't appear on their phone. Hope that helps
    Points Awarded:

    GT21Megatron gave shari91 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  26. #26
    kidcudi92
    we outta here baby
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 14,320
    Betpoints: 394

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    The system doesn't let us reset after 11:59pm on trivia day but if you pm me on Monday to remind me I'll reset you so you get two
    No problem I was just curious!! Thanks as always!!

  27. #27
    noPunter
    High on a mountain
    noPunter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-12-07
    Posts: 877
    Betpoints: 1194

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    It runs on Mondays and Thursdays from 9am to 11:59 pm EDT and should pop up automatically on your computer screen in between that time if you visit the forum. Unfortunately if you visit outside those hours it won't appear. And while it has popped up on my phone from time to time I've found it hasn't been consistent so I always suggest people access the forum on a computer on those days if it doesn't appear on their phone. Hope that helps
    thanks i will watch for it

  28. #28
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,702
    Betpoints: 344


  29. #29
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 23,090
    Betpoints: 50

    I got a 60 point question yesterday. "How many bet points do Pros get every day?"

  30. #30
    hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-17
    Posts: 6,655
    Betpoints: 5763

    Mr. Gold's voice memo made me smile but it's exactly opposite from what you think Mr. Gold....having real money action everyday is the norm, still sometimes we find additional excitement from new things. As you see by the responses so far, others agree that SBR Trivia is a rush.

    Currently my wagers are all denominated in bitcoin, lost 0.0512 last night on baseball....that's your trivia challenge today Mr. Gold....how much is that equal to?

    And I will always still have funds in the account for tomorrow because I operate within a bankroll. Units, motherfukker, Units.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  31. #31
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 346,702
    Betpoints: 344


  32. #32
    hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-04-17
    Posts: 6,655
    Betpoints: 5763

    WTF now sitting here steaming after a good week on sports

    Bounced on Question 1 today and the other choice woulda been correct:

    Why did Mark McGuire not play his original rookie season?

    - best choices were: He wanted more money to sign, or His wife was giving birth

    Rookie season mind you. So I figured it couldn't be his wife giving birth.

    Didn't even see which evil clown face I was shown
    Points Awarded:

    RudyRuetigger gave hotcross 13 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/14/2020


  33. #33
    RudyRuetigger
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 51,678
    Betpoints: 14

    we fukkin nailed trivia today

  34. #34
    funnyb25
    We Got Games!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 36,518
    Betpoints: 3349

    Tremendous focus and determination with trivia

  35. #35
    RudyRuetigger
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 51,678
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Tremendous focus and determination with trivia
    this guy must be using the cheat iphone users have

1234 ... Last
Top