funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Nay

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Nay
    That was my initial thoughts but they are claiming 650 mile range and that sucker seems fast!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Got a bunch of them where I live.. Lot of people drive Tesla's in Southern California.. I like them, quiet, smooth and fast.. They don't break down either, not alot of moving parts like a regular gas powered cars, save on Gasoline costs as well over time....

Telsa's have the big batteries so they put mostly all other electric brand cars to shame on travel before recharge comparisons..

If you can afford it then it gets my thumbs up.. Cool and different..

With that being said I need to hear an engine and exhaust sounds myself so I'm not ready for a Tesla just yet..

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Got a bunch of them where I live.. Lot of people drive Tesla's in Southern California.. I like them, quiet, smooth and fast.. They don't break down either, not alot of moving parts like a regular gas powered cars, save on Gasoline costs as well over time....

Telsa's have the big batteries so they put mostly all other electric brand cars to shame on travel before recharge comparisons..

If you can afford it then it gets my thumbs up.. Cool and different..

With that being said I need to hear an engine and exhaust sounds myself so I'm not ready for a Tesla just yet..
    Ya, they are everywhere down here.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Instead of Teslas I have a bunch of golf carts where I live. Quiet, smooth, and slow as shit, stroke inducing to get behind.

Seriously, if you get a golf cart to drive around on and you aren't going to the beach you are a major douchebag