cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

i dont know if its just me that sees it but chris paul gives off the vibe he doesnt like white people

dsgator55
    dsgator55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6346

I can see why you would think that... He likes white people though.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by dsgator55 View Post
    I can see why you would think that... He likes white people though.
    he doesnt seem like a warm and friendly guy i read he and deandre had a sour relationship has get real old him yelling at u all the time

dsgator55

He is always barking... on and off the court. BUT it’s what makes him the player that he is. He and Deandre didn’t have a good relationship. Last year him and Blake Griffin barely spoke to each other. He tried to get Blake shipped out of town 2 years earlier but Doc Rivers nixed the trade last second.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Cp was imo the best pg for years until recently. Good to see a fellow baller, the folks from the carolinas are awesome athletes and naturally good at basketball.

Most of them had aspirations of playing pro football but could easily adjust and play some rly good bball. Well at least back in the day

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Let's not forget that CP was also taken under Kobe's wing when he was coming up as a youngster along with Carmelo. Kobe's mantra was to be the best and everything else will fall into line, being a good teammate wasn't a priority

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Pouting millionaire--
    Should I care?
    Good for some laughs.

Go Cavs!

dsgator55

Chris got drafted by New Orleans 4th overall. The year before New Orleans drafted JR Smith and we’re going to build the franchise around him. JR came to Winston Salem the summer Chris got drafted to workout and get on the same page with Cp3. JR was the biggest thug/gangster you will ever meet. He smoked all day everyday. Him and Chris were beefing the 2nd day and cp3 demanded they trade JR. New Orleans listened and built the franchise around Chris. It could have been Chris and JR smith as a back court for years!

First 12