ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

What goat in sport lose 5x when the title is on the line? Morons - lucky to not be 1-7 if GSW and spurs didn’t have a epic collapse- and who the fck have lebron beat in the garbage east? He couldn’t even take out kg/Ray Allen/pierce until they got old in Boston -keep dreaming if his career would be this dominate in the WEST idiots

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    What goat in sport lose 5x when the title is on the line? Morons - lucky to not be 1-7 if GSW and spurs didn’t have a epic collapse- and who the fck have lebron beat in the garbage east? He couldn’t even take out kg/Ray Allen/pierce until they got old in Boston -keep dreaming if his career would be this dominate in the WEST idiots
    Yeah, he couldn't defeat a team with 3 hall of famers by himself. We all remember how Jordan took out the 80s Celtics by himself.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

If he beats GS this year with the scrubs he has currently he will surpass MJ.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    Yeah, he couldn't defeat a team with 3 hall of famers by himself. We all remember how Jordan took out the 80s Celtics by himself.
    And when MJ got the taste of his first championship? Everyone was DOA -

ikid2groove415

East is fcking dog shit- wake up idiots -

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Only 2 killer assassins I saw in my lifetime that MJ and Kobe - Lebron lacks that killer instinct - case close morons
    So being able to score the most points makes someone the best? well then jordan is chump change compared to Wilt Chamberlain.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Name one good defender other than Lebron on the Cavaliers last year. I guess Jordan would have stopped Curry, Durant, Klay, and Dray all by himself though, right?

Two years earlier when Love and Irving went out for the series, that is also a strike against Lebron because he didn't win the chip even though he averaged a triple-double throughout, correct?

Just admit you're a Jordan fanboy who's incapable of any critical thinking skills and we'll move on.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    If he beats GS this year with the scrubs he has currently he will surpass MJ.
    Totally agree.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Name one good defender other than Lebron on the Cavaliers last year. I guess Jordan would have stopped Curry, Durant, Klay, and Dray all by himself though, right?

Two years earlier when Love and Irving went out for the series, that is also a strike against Lebron because he didn't win the chip even though he averaged a triple-double throughout, correct?

Just admit you're a Jordan fanboy who's suspended any critical thinking skills and we'll move on.
    Jordan fan? No - I admire greatness- have never seen Kobe or Jordan quit - seen lebron quit few times - 2014 finals vs spurs and against Boston when he found out delonte west bang his mom

ikid2groove415

Cavs probly miss the playoff playing in the west - LOL

ikid2groove415

Jordan in his prime would rape lebron and make him quit -

Eddy Munny

Jordan in his prime would rape lebron and make him quit -
    Now you just sound like someone who's jerked off to "Come Fly With Me" on VHS throughout his adolescence.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

What goat in sports fails to even get to the finals 6 straight seasons until he gets to play with a hall of famer and the best coach ever?

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Lebrons great but man he misses a lot of free throws

ikid2groove415

Now you just sound like someone who's jerked off to "Come Fly With Me" on VHS throughout his adolescence.
    U sound like a dumb fck they got buried 6 feet under defending lebum

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Jordan fan? No - I admire greatness- have never seen Kobe or Jordan quit - seen lebron quit few times - 2014 finals vs spurs and against Boston when he found out delonte west bang his mom
    Guess you didn’t follow Kobe’s career then...

Do you want to know what "quitting" in the playoffs is? Quitting is Kobe Bryant in 2006. That year, the Lakers were up 3-1 against the Suns in the first round of the playoffs. Despite scoring 50 points in Game 6, they still lost which opened up criticism of Kobe of being a "ball-hog" and not trusting his teammates. Kobe responded in the series critical Game 7 by putting up a total of 16 shots, including only 3 shots in the 2nd half, and scoring one point. The result was a 31 point blow-out loss to the Suns in Game 7.

Yes, Kobe quit. That's a fact and everyone that watched that series except for the most in-denial Lakers fans remember this.

That might have been the most selfish act and the largest “quit-job”’ in the history of sports

Eddy Munny

U sound like a dumb fck they got buried 6 feet under defending lebum
    Wait, I take it back... you haven't even completed adolescence yet. Look at how fired up you are now, hormonal teenage rage got you ready to run through a wall for some guy who doesn't even know you exist.

Ah yes, I remember my first crush too.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by tripled83 View Post
    Lebrons great but man he misses a lot of free throws
    That's very important as well.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Guess you didn’t follow Kobe’s career then...

Do you want to know what "quitting" in the playoffs is? Quitting is Kobe Bryant in 2006. That year, the Lakers were up 3-1 against the Suns in the first round of the playoffs. Despite scoring 50 points in Game 6, they still lost which opened up criticism of Kobe of being a "ball-hog" and not trusting his teammates. Kobe responded in the series critical Game 7 by putting up a total of 16 shots, including only 3 shots in the 2nd half, and scoring one point. The result was a 31 point blow-out loss to the Suns in Game 7.

Yes, Kobe quit. That's a fact and everyone that watched that series except for the most in-denial Lakers fans remember this.

That might have been the most selfish act and the largest “quit-job”’ in the history of sports
    You missed the series with Boston vs cavs where James quit? Are you this slow? The guy threw his jersey in a garbage can.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That's very important as well.
    Nah,he's a professional shaver as well.....

Nobody does it better..............

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Michael Jordan had every advantage, whether that be with better teammates, coaches, or easier teams to face in the finals. He had every single one, and at the end of the day, Lebron James is going to annihilate every statistical category that baldheaded poser ever owned.

The King

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Michael Jordan had every advantage, whether that be with better teammates, coaches, or easier teams to face in the finals. He had every single one, and at the end of the day, Lebron James is going to annihilate every statistical category that baldheaded poser ever owned.

The King
    Except the one that matters. Perfection

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Nah,he's a professional shaver as well.....

Nobody does it better..............

CleveBron ATS 36-55-2

39.6%

The Giant

Except the one that matters. Perfection
    Perfection is easy when you're facing scrubs.

Do you think Floyd Mayweather is an all-time better boxer than Muhammad Ali?

I rest my case.

ikid2groove415

I rest my case.
    Lebron have this much success in the west? Laughable - they were on the ropes vs a young pacers team

lakerboy

I rest my case.
    If you feel better saying what you say good for you. You play the men that are presented to you.

Jordan didn't play vs scrubs but with them. How many hall of fame players did LeBron beat on the finals?

ikid2groove415

People goes nuts because they sweep a Toronto team that’s always lose in the playoff -

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Jordan

Thread Closed!!!
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Bostongambler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Giant

Lebron have this much success in the west? Laughable - they were on the ropes vs a young pacers team
    Hey bro, I don't know if you know this or not, but NO ONE has had any success in Cleveland, in any sport, since Jim Brown.

ikid2groove415

Lebron would cry like a little bitch vs the bad boys pistons

lakerboy

Hey bro, I don't know if you know this or not, but NO ONE has had any success in Cleveland, in any sport, since Jim Brown.
    Remember when the cavs had a great team with Nance, daughter, ehlo, price? Who finished them off?
    Points Awarded:

ikid2groove415 gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415

I have said this before - lebron is a generation player but when idiots say he’s better then MJ I’m going defend

The Giant

If you feel better saying what you say good for you. You play the men that are presented to you.

Jordan didn't play vs scrubs but with them. How many hall of fame players did LeBron beat on the finals?
    Durant
    Westbrook
    Harden
    Duncan
    Parker
    Ginobli
    Curry
    Green
    Thompson

What a goddamn resume!

The Giant

Remember when the cavs had a great team with Nance, daughter, ehlo, price? Who finished them off?
    Remember when you're Toronto team put together an all-time great squad, and you guaranteed 90% of gamblers were going to get buried betting on Cleveland? Who finished them off?

First 123 Last