View Poll Results: Would you rather be 7 ft tall or run a 4.0 second 40?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 7 feet tall

4 15.38%
  • 4.0 second 40

22 84.62%
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Don't the majority of posters here fall into the -2 category?

5 feet tall, 6 second 40

The elite ones are -1@6 feet and 5 second 40?

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    You from PA?
    Nope, Iowa

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Very easy question to answer:

Very tall people (7 foot and above and even a bit shorter), don't live long lives (Something regarding oxygen intake). How many 7 footers live 80+ years? Don't say Bill russell. He's 6 foot 9 and has one foot in the grave.

Larry Bird has stated that he know's that he's tall and thinks he won't have a long life. Moses Malone, Daryl Dawkins, Wilt, Jerome Kersey....I can go on and on. Not to mention that furniture and cars.etc. aren't made for 7 footers. I would rather have olympic-like speed and make money off of that attribute.
    I know bill very well and can assure you he doesn’t have one foot in the grave

I see him at least once or twice a month, he’s doing fine. Walks slow as hell but doing fine

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

I see him at least once or twice a month, he’s doing fine. Walks slow as hell but doing fine
    Well that's good. I like Bill. One foot in the grave is somewhat extreme. I just meant when he hugged Kevin Garnett when the Celts won in 2008, he had a lot more spring to his step. At the Basketball Hall of Fame this past year, he looked like he was laboring. I hope he lives to a 100+. Great player and fantastic leader where civil rights are concerned

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Well that's good. I like Bill. One foot in the grave is somewhat extreme. I just meant when he hugged Kevin Garnett when the Celts won in 2008, he had a lot more spring to his step. At the Basketball Hall of Fame this past year, he looked like he was laboring. I hope he lives to a 100+. Great player and fantastic leader where civil rights are concerned
    Really nice guy, lives next to a doc I work with. We cut down a few trees on his property not long ago

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

In the jungle I would like to be tall to pick all the ripe bananas. Fast if I ran track.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Fukk you and your retarded limp dik kid, you both nothing but worthless drains on society, and yea face to face id bury my size 14 shoe straight up your bitch ass and you would cry just like you always do on here you bleeding heart, everyone please feel sorry for my deformed kid, pussy. Hope you both get hit by a bus and stop draining us of our tax dollars yon piece of shit.

I'm going in to work now, you know those things called jobs! You losers get paid off my back, pathetic. No what I do bitch? Demolition. You think that big and powerful too? You right it is, builds lots more muscle than sitting your fat ass on couch taking care of some deformed retard child!! So anytime you wanna see this 6'1 250 lb built like a brick shithouse, bad mfer that breaks shit for a living all day you go ahead and give me a call welfare boy. I'll wait for whatever bitch little reply you make while doing nothing all day, all those just the facts fat boy.
    MODERATORS: Is this post that was made allowed???? Shouldn't poster "2dabank" be warned for threatening me physically along with statements made about my autistic son. That's a criminal offense. (the threat) I'm intelligent enough to know that this is the internet and a gambling forum, therefore rules get stretched a bit because this is a place to let loose. I DON'T THINK THAT HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO THREATEN ME PHYSICALLY. Any post that I made first was a reaction to him trolling me and insulting my child. From previous posts, he's stated that he doesn't like me. That doesn't bother me at all. Even his trolling doesn't bother me. However, he shouldn't be allowed to take it beyond this forum. Look at his comments. They are EXTREME!!! He's making false claims about me and that doesn't bother me. It's the THREAT that I have an issue with and you should also. I will have a reply for him once you respond. Thank you!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I should have made it a 4.3 40

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

7'? no thanks. Having an 8 inch dick would feel like a pencil in the gloves that would come with that height.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Really nice guy, lives next to a doc I work with. We cut down a few trees on his property not long ago
    he put up with a ton of prejudice in Boston but red auerbach always treated him with great respect as did his teammates. Russell was the ultimate winner. He seems like a great guy.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-bill...wer&soc_trk=tw

Not even 2 weeks from my comments and Bill russell is rushed to the hospital with heart issue. I hope he's okay.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

no way I want to be that tall for life

beds, cars, planes

so many uncomfortable sitauations

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

There's a video of JJ showing of his 4.0 40 yd speed.

First 12