SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Took Golden State -6 earlier and it seems to be heading to the win column. With that said Golden State up 3-1 tuesday at Golden State will end the series now with Houston at Utah ..I feel Houston needs to keep in stride Can't have this Go 7 and this game will decide if the series has legs or not. Will Houston come out with a Killer instinct and win by DD or will Utah fight up to the end ?
    Over What's your play?
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 05-06-18 at 04:54 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I'm cautiously playing Houston. Ml in a parlay and -5 straight. Still don't completely trust this group but if they give max effort they should get it done.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Ok good luck I'm leaning Houston as well I'm still debating on throwing a couple units on the money line or throw 1 on the spread..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11767

I think the Rockets are score board watching this Warriors game right now.. Rockets gonna wanna make a statement and not lose like the Warriors did today.. Stay Head to Head with the Warriors..

Both series the Rockets and Warriors have lost just one game each so far.. Besides that the Rockets looked really good in the last game winning and restoring order after a loss. I don't think the Rockets let off the gas in this game coming up anyways..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Took Houston -5 -125 bought the half

Banker what's your take on the St Louis Cubby game tonight?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I think the Rockets are score board watching this Warriors game right now.. Rockets gonna wanna make a statement and not lose like the Warriors did today.. Stay Head to Head with the Warriors..

Both series the Rockets and Warriors have lost just one game so far each.. Besides that the Rockets looked really good in the last game winning and restoring order after a loss. I don't think the Rockets let off the gas in this game coming up anyways..
    Really think it all comes down to keepin foot on gas as you said. Guys trying to build Utah up make me laugh, dunno how many times I gotta say "are ya'll sure you have ever watched this shit?", Utah just a solid well coached team, no stars outside that rookie, NBA playoff series are decided by superstars! Inevitably I will now hear something about Utah beating okc team w bunch of stars, but we know that was the exception plus okc had no chemistry. Rockets can name score vs this team when their heads in it!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Really think it all comes down to keepin foot on gas as you said. Guys trying to build Utah up make me laugh, dunno how many times I gotta say "are ya'll sure you have ever watched this shit?", Utah just a solid well coached team, no stars outside that rookie, NBA playoff series are decided by superstars! Inevitably I will now hear something about Utah beating okc team w bunch of stars, but we know that was the exception plus okc had no chemistry. Rockets can name score vs this team when their heads in it!!
    Who's the better team with more talent? Just keep it simple. Rockets are, don't kid yourself.

Rockets don't lose another game in this series either IMO..

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Guys winning so much maybe he will renew pro status without a go fund me page

Congrats

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Took Houston -5 -125 bought the half

Banker what's your take on the St Louis Cubby game tonight?
    Wish I'd have got scrubbies overnight when they were plus money. If ya gotta play a side Cubs the play imo, I just don't like making play after missing the good number.. losing yadi yesterday hurts. Lester with very good numbers vs us and here at Busch. Lot of cubs w strong numbers vs wacha.

Gotta say Despite lesters strong track record vs us and despite cards having a poor ops vs lhp thus far on the season I still would have liked plus money to be on Cubs cause cards lineup is really built to be able to handle lefty pitching so I would expect those poor numbers against to start improving sooner than later..

both offenses been really cold so this might be risky but I'm playing the over 8.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Who's the better team with more talent? Just keep it simple. Rockets are, don't kid yourself.

Rockets don't lose another game in this series either IMO..
    Didn't I say that?? Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Didn't I say that?? Lol
    You did Bankers.. Just reinstating what you said.. GO HOUSTON and I hope they don't have a problem

Gotta fear the beard in this series now..

Points Awarded:

2daBank gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Houston it is tonight Good Luck

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Utah +5

2daBank

Harry, get on vegas in NHL as dogs tonight. I dunno if they win this one but feel pretty strongly they will win this series so take the plus money tonight, if they lose then hit little harder in gm 7..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Ok also jumped on that over as well Banker hopefully the cubbies and cards come out swinging

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Houston all in -6

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Rooting for you Sourtwist.

I played over 105 1h. Worried about a blowout. 2h under could be another play and Utah second half if they are down a good amount in the first half.

2daBank

Ok also jumped on that over as well Banker hopefully the cubbies and cards come out swinging
    Really regret not pouncing on Cubs overnight, they were a really good play around +110. Def kind of play I try to get down on as many of as possible throughout the season. You know me, not pretending to know the outcome, just that it wins at least 50% of the time at plus money!

Hopefully they both get out of these offensive funks they been in, last 7 days scrubbies have lowest ops in majors and cards not much better. Conditions are ripe for some scoring tho, decent ump, warm weather, wacha era is gonna start regressing if his k/walk ratio continues on crappy path it been on this season. Even tho Lester has those good numbers vs us our righty stacked lineup should make him work to get outs, neither pitcher should work past the 6th, well wacha I don't expect to go much more than 5 and some change. Lester might go 6+.. matheny did little rearranging with the lineup tonight, think the goal was to have speed at top of lineup cause as we know Lester terrible at holding runners on and active base runners have a tendency to get in his head!! My biggest concern (and truthfully didn't realize this till now) is Pham left yesterday's game and not in lineup, that sucks for our cause. Tell ya what, Cubs -1.5 has insane value imo, just know playing run lines is not my strength! Lol

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14272

I vote to the over

✌️

2daBank

I didn't realize we were gonna get these stinking delays in the cards game Harry, I wouldn't have touched it or suggested to you had I known. I can't stand playing games w delays they so unpredictable!! Weatherman wasn't calling for this shit, these storms just popped up out of nowhere!!

2daBank

Well we got Houston and vegas!

These stupid ass baseball teams leaving runs all over the place. 1st inning cards make 1st out trying to steal 3rd then hit into dp, let Lester out of early jam w 3 outs on 2 pitches!! Idiots! Then scrubbies get thrown out trying to steal. Then this last inning somehow cards get 3 hits and no runs and strand bases loaded! These runs are here to be had, dunno if we get them tho!!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Been a great weekend either way maybe the bats come alive . Either way we fight for another day NBA been good to me PAST couple days . You guys have a great Sunday night
    Peace

2daBank

Been a great weekend either way maybe the bats come alive . Either way we fight for another day NBA been good to me PAST couple days . You guys have a great Sunday night
    Peace
    Bats ain't exactly dead. 11 hits and 6 walks already. But only 3 runs! lol.. good night buddy