hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

NHL UNDER Saturday WPG@NSH

Saturday May 5 - WEST Round 2, Game 5

UNDER 5.5 +100 WPG@NSH // 5 units to win 5

Also believe Nashville wins, but game will be tight and the Unders will hit throughout the rest of this series.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I played jets small but really no good reason why other than I feel teams fairly even so the dog was appealing. Nashville a tough place to win tho. Gl HC

hotcross

GL Banker, bang the Under too

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    GL Banker, bang the Under too
    I threw it in a little parlay w couple baseball picks. See what happens , thanks for the heads up, I seriously would have thought over but admittedly I really don't follow NHL and have never figured out a way to cap it with numbers like the sports I enjoy betting... I somehow manage to have decent amount of success in playoffs by basically making plays based off the series going more games, nothing to do with the teams themselves. When we get into this round w fairly evenly matched teams I like to stay on whichever side dog till I get a win till we get to 2-2, if that cashes 1st game of 2 gm chase I sometimes play the fav to even it back up. Works pretty well. Only thing is once we get to game 5 then I kinda throwing darts! lol

hotcross

hey, you not doing a baseball thread this year?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    hey, you not doing a baseball thread this year?
    I'm posting in the dog of day thread as often as I can (almost daily w few exceptions). I might start one here soon I just got so insanely busy at work last 3 weeks I havnt had the time to keep a thread going myself w daily plays.