Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14320

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This is why I only ever talk to Willy about this, and not you BG.

You have no ammunition for an actual argument. You act like a dumb yappy dog running on Willy's tail on this subject. But yeah whatever, I'm a liberal if you like. It's normal that morons need to classify people to write them off. Because they don't have the wits to come up with anything of substance.

But whatever helps you get through another day in denial that you and Willy are the good guys. Instead of the major pair of loony obsessives you look like to so many others here.
    I think your lack of testosterone has gone to your head.

No ammunition?? What more needs to be said Gramps? You are continually coming to defense of a “fraud, cheater, phoney” time and time again. You think it’s ok even out here in this little community it say that’s ok and to pat him on his back. The everyone gets a trophy attitude. Ya so hence your a liberal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Funny is not dumb

Picks lots of winners

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

6 months Willy. Doesn't THAT embarrass you at all??
    Eh, no it doesn't embarrass me because he is still posting away with his picks and talking about how hot he is or fantastic this sport or that sport has been for him while you and other SBR employees enable and congratulate him. How in the world can you ask me if I'm embarrassed, while fudgyb is obviously not embarrassed at all, and you apparently aren't embarrassed at all to defend him.

If this place really needs worthless losing pick threads so badly how about I just flip coins and throw darts and then post whatever comes up? I'll even add up the numbers wrong since ur in for that it seems. I'll let everyone know I'm doing it though.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Booya still pissed about the 3some joke. Only reason. Carry on..
    Not the only reason....dont trust you and nobody else should either

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23936

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Na. You were fine until the joke that I apologized for on several occasions.

dlowilly

Booya let me guess...did he make a joke about him being in a 3some with you and homosexual stuff going on, then say he was just kidding and completely straight? Or was it something else? Hard to predict what his mind could come up with

He is a bet chiseling butt pirate you know

Bostongambler

Booya, is it ok to let the cat out of the bag?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    The guy playing multiple sports shows he looks the complete card over daily, which is more than most of us do.

Whether he's up or down is irrelevant.

Nobody is forced ro follow or even enter his thread.

Give the guy a break gents
    If you think that's what it's about you definitely don't know about him

Bostongambler

I’m going to start hitting on dudes out here and posting fake records and lie when I get called out. Let’s see if optical illusion comes to my aide.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Funny call me

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9147

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post

I think your lack of testosterone has gone to your head.

No ammunition?? What more needs to be said Gramps? You are continually coming to defense of a “fraud, cheater, phoney” time and time again. You think it’s ok even out here in this little community it say that’s ok and to pat him on his back. The everyone gets a trophy attitude. Ya so hence your a liberal.
    Click the "posts" link under your avatar, then advanced search and add the keyword phoneyb.

You will find 27 posts you have made in the last 2 months using that one word alone. So that's an average of one post every two days just using that word. Not to mention all your posts in his threads like this one. And the times you use some other term to refer to him.

Do that, and then come back and tell me how you are not obsessed and it's not daily (or almost daily) for the last 6, maybe 8 months.

Bostongambler

Click the "posts" link under your avatar, then advanced search and add the keyword phoneyb.

You will find 27 posts you have made in the last 2 months using that one word alone. So that's an average of one post every two days just using that word. Not to mention all your posts in his threads like this one. And the times you use some other term to refer to him.

Do that, and then come back and tell me how you are not obsessed and it's not daily (or almost daily) for the last 6, maybe 8 months.
    Ok thanks. I’ll have my attorney look into it.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Wow...this thread took off....bottom line is funny is a clown and he can post his plays but nobody should tail....like I said he is not to be trusted....ask LKid

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Wow...this thread took off....bottom line is funny is a clown and he can post his plays but nobody should tail....like I said he is not to be trusted....ask LKid
    what happened in vegas lkid funny haven't seen any threads on it just curious for my sbr book will write one day

Bostongambler

I heard Ronald & Funny are going public with it soon.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    what happened in vegas lkid funny haven't seen any threads on it just curious for my SBR Book will write one day
    Funny flew Lkid out to Vegas and expected more than just gambling

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Bostongambler

A grown man should never ask another grown man if he wants a shoulder massage. Fact!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    A grown man should never ask another grown man if he wants a shoulder massage. Fact!
    Crazy he asked huh?

dlowilly

You sure about that? I counted 19 posts in the last 2 months, not 27, and they were posted on 12 different days which is 1 out of 5 days over 2 months. 6 of them were on the same day and 5 of those 6 were in the same thread and conversation. Hardly a daily obsession

Or are you counting all of the posts since the name first appears in the search on 2/24, which would be about 10 days more than 2 months? Ah who cares about the numbers and details, right? After all, u are a fan of funnyb

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    You sure about that? I counted 19 posts in the last 2 months, not 27, and they were posted on 12 different days which is 1 out of 5 days over 2 months. 6 of them were on the same day and 5 of those 6 were in the same thread and conversation. Hardly a daily obsession

Or are you counting all of the posts since the name first appears in the search on 2/24, which would be about 10 days more than 2 months? Ah who cares about the numbers and details, right? After all, u are a fan of funnyb
    Lol... Birds of a feather....,,,

dlowilly

Booya what was the 3some joke? Did fudgy "joke" about homosexuality or cross the line all the way over to children and/or family members?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Booya what was the 3some joke? Did fudgy "joke" about homosexuality or cross the line all the way over to children and/or family members?
    Let’s just say the only threesomes funny involved in is all
    dudes....guy has never seen pussy

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

First 12