TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 887

Hypothetical Question on if it's possible to get limited

Here's my question. I'm a gambler and I have hopes of winning, whether you believe it will happen or if it does is another story but let's just say I hit over 67% winners for a long time and start to get limited at the smaller books. Is there any reason why I should become a tout and sell my picks? My main question is, is it possible to get limited on an exchange such as Matchbook or Fairlay? I'd like to have my options open, I'm thinking BookMaker, Fairlay, and then use a broker for Pinnacle and Matchbook and I will safely be able to bet $1,000 a game for the rest of my life.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19177

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyB View Post
    Here's my question. I'm a gambler and I have hopes of winning, whether you believe it will happen or if it does is another story but let's just say I hit over 67% winners for a long time and start to get limited at the smaller books. Is there any reason why I should become a tout and sell my picks? My main question is, is it possible to get limited on an exchange such as Matchbook or Fairlay? I'd like to have my options open, I'm thinking BookMaker, Fairlay, and then use a broker for Pinnacle and Matchbook and I will safely be able to bet $1,000 a game for the rest of my life.
    Dimes are pushing it at 95% of the books. Are you going to get good fills at Fairlay and Matchbook. Pinny, Bookmaker and the rest of the list is very short. You are talking about betting 30 dimes a week - winning 10k a week and call it 500k a year. If you are that good - and can stay that good - why would you ever consider wasting your time being a tout? You can play anyplace you want - win whatever they will let you win - who cares if they limit you - cash in - move on to the next on - beat em all - crush em - get the money yourself.

Put nickels in - take no bonuses - run them all to ten dimes - cash in - rinse - repeat. this should get you by for a few years,
    People that can beat sports - blackjack or slot machines are just pure idiots to let anybody else in on it.

BTW, nobody on the planet has ever been or ever will be that good!
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 05-04-18 at 08:10 PM.

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm not that good yet, but hopefully things change soon. That's what I thought, I've grinded away and slaved myself for other people, when this skill becomes more fruitful, I don't think I will share it with anybody else. I'm not that greedy. I only bet 1 game a day and the maximum I want to bet is $1,000 a game unless it's the playoffs or Superbowl or something. But if I need to make some extra money, I guess I could just fly out to Vegas whenever need be. But it's good to hear that you think that $1,000 a game will never be a problem.

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

But here's the thing, I'm not there yet but I keep improving. I don't think I will ever share my picks but I have no problem teaching people my skill and how they can pick the games for themselves. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, feed him for life.

Hopefully, I'm not just day dreaming but I plan on attending all of the SBR Bashes. After I get to where I want to be and am confident I will never lose, I think I will offer SBR for me to give a seminar for an hour or so at all of the bashes.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Awaiting JJ response lol