cheechchooch
    cheechchooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

raps are mentally ill, i wouldnt trust them. also, derozan looks like hes on meth.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14501

Stern had visions of a Euro division in the 2020s; would help sell international franchises to have had an non-American team champion at some point by then, to point to.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I want to believe it but unless we see some egregious officiating I just can't see pork chop Lowry and sensitive derozan finding their man pants
    The officiating was egregious in game 1. Refs tried all they could to give the Raptors that game and they still choked like dogs.

Now, they're coming to C-Town where the crowd is going to be rocking and rolling and BonusGuy thinks they're going to win 2 in Quicken?

This shit is a wrap. Most likely a sweep. Derozan and Lowry aren't any better than George Hill and Kevin Love. You add Lebron and it's not even a fair fight.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    Stern had visions of a Euro division in the 2020s; would help sell international franchises to have had an non-American team champion at some point by then, to point to.
    NBA ratings have been through the roof the last 5 years. Attendance is also at an all time high. Why and how can the NBA gift a title to Toronto? What would that prove? Would other international locations want an NBA franchise any more or less? Hell, Even horrible refs can't save the Raptors. The Raptors were frauds all year long. They had no significant injuries and played games deep into their bench. They beat up on a lot of bad teams and teams that had stars out. Once you get to the playoffs the bench shrinks and is not the same advantage in the season. Toronto is what they've been for the last 4 seasons. A team without a true superstar. They don't know who to go to for the last shot. Right now it's Joseph. Is that the sign of a championship team? Corey Joseph??? LOL

The media duped the buying public into thinking that the Raptors were a better team, like they tried to tell you that the Pacers were the better team. BULLSHIT. What players on Toronto are better than Cav players??? Valencunius maybe but it's no longer a big mans game. The Cav's love it when he's in the game because they can beat him like a drum in pick and roll. If he's scoring buckets, that takes away from everyone else. Lowry? Derozan? Both known CHOKERS. Ibaka? All the other guys are lousy.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

i wouldn't back Toronto to win this series after that performance in game 2 at home; basically quitting when behind by 8 in the 3rd if i had a gun to my head

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Mac ready to cry.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Because 95% will be on the cavs. Books aren't paying that out. Capiche?
    If it's was that easy we'd all be rich

Mac4Lyfe

Mac ready to cry.
    Tears of joy...

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15343

Zero chance the craptors even win a game let alone 4

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Because 95% will be on the cavs. Books aren't paying that out. Capiche?
    Mistake that people incorrectly throw around with this logic is pretty simple, if someone had control of a "fix" it would be the NBA not the books. And the NBA and the millions and millions more it stands to make from lebron advancing as opposed to the most boring. Team left isn't close

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Luring in more suckers.

Raps series price has dropped from +627 to +564
    They already bagged a bunch of suckers playing craptors as favs. This getting silly bro, just stop. The only suckers here discussing how to bet Toronto, and there seems to be plenty of you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

hahaha funny man stevens or snyder man.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

raptors to win series =

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    NBA ratings have been through the roof the last 5 years. Attendance is also at an all time high. Why and how can the NBA gift a title to Toronto? What would that prove? Would other international locations want an NBA franchise any more or less? Hell, Even horrible refs can't save the Raptors. The Raptors were frauds all year long. They had no significant injuries and played games deep into their bench. They beat up on a lot of bad teams and teams that had stars out. Once you get to the playoffs the bench shrinks and is not the same advantage in the season. Toronto is what they've been for the last 4 seasons. A team without a true superstar. They don't know who to go to for the last shot. Right now it's Joseph. Is that the sign of a championship team? Corey Joseph??? LOL

The media duped the buying public into thinking that the Raptors were a better team, like they tried to tell you that the Pacers were the better team. BULLSHIT. What players on Toronto are better than Cav players??? Valencunius maybe but it's no longer a big mans game. The Cav's love it when he's in the game because they can beat him like a drum in pick and roll. If he's scoring buckets, that takes away from everyone else. Lowry? Derozan? Both known CHOKERS. Ibaka? All the other guys are lousy.
    Mack have you been watching this year at All? Corey Joseph hasn't taken a shot for the raps all year, why? Because he was traded to the pacers Last summer. Ur point about no one taking the horns at the end of the game is valid though, and it's just 1 of the many problems this raptors team face in a playoff style game. The raps are just a solid regular season style team in the weak east and that's it. Early in the season they did look like a diff team with a more pass happy offense and some young players showing tonnes of potential. You can pinpoint when things turned for them, they played a nationally televised game vs Houston when both teams were red hot and the raps played a great game and won. Since that game they have not looked the same and the last couple weeks of the season I saw old habits popping up and the same old looking team. They have carried that play into playoffs except mabe game 6 in wash they finally looked closer to that team. I just think the style of a playoff game really emphasizes where this raptor team gets exposed

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Surprise this thread is still alive

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

The officiating was egregious in game 1. Refs tried all they could to give the Raptors that game and they still choked like dogs.

Now, they're coming to C-Town where the crowd is going to be rocking and rolling and BonusGuy thinks they're going to win 2 in Quicken?

This shit is a wrap. Most likely a sweep. Derozan and Lowry aren't any better than George Hill and Kevin Love. You add Lebron and it's not even a fair fight.
    Mac complaining about refs/officials, no fukin way.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Mac complaining about refs/officials, no fukin way.
    Yet the cavs won.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    +660 available at 5dimes.
    down to +600 and falling

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    down to +600 and falling
    Pinny has +529.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

The "Nba wants" and "revenge" theories are such a lazy way of handicapping.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

derozan and lowry arent any better than love and hill? LOL george hills a nobody. kevin love is good but dissapears in every other game this year. you have no idea what youre talking about.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

dont overthink this

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Quote Originally Posted by bonusguy View Post
    they couldnt stop lebron from hitting everything last night. not only did he hit those lucky fall aways but role players shot 65%

that wont happen again. Toronto should have won game 1

ive never seen a series line with more value +600. wow

but my point is NBA wants Toronto in the finals. ive heard things. bank it
    better get your hearing checked...ASAP

sofranos
    sofranos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

NBA dont want Raptors. They want LeBoy to close them out as fast as possible.Just the fear of Raptors advancing is sickining to them.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Raps ain't coming back to win this series that's all I know.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Im amazed at the stupidity around here

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    better get your hearing checked...ASAP
    Or his head... He hears dead people.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    Mack have you been watching this year at All? Corey Joseph hasn't taken a shot for the raps all year, why? Because he was traded to the pacers Last summer. Ur point about no one taking the horns at the end of the game is valid though, and it's just 1 of the many problems this raptors team face in a playoff style game. The raps are just a solid regular season style team in the weak east and that's it. Early in the season they did look like a diff team with a more pass happy offense and some young players showing tonnes of potential. You can pinpoint when things turned for them, they played a nationally televised game vs Houston when both teams were red hot and the raps played a great game and won. Since that game they have not looked the same and the last couple weeks of the season I saw old habits popping up and the same old looking team. They have carried that play into playoffs except mabe game 6 in wash they finally looked closer to that team. I just think the style of a playoff game really emphasizes where this raptor team gets exposed
    Haha, I meant Vanvleet, Corey Joseph 2.0. Don't they look like twins? Same fukking player, same results. When Toronto is relying on their role players to close out games, you know that they are pretenders. Derozan and Lowry cannot be counted on in crunch time. 1 or both of them will choke like dogs.

Anybody that thinks the NBA wants the Raptors should get their heads checked.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Haha, I meant Vanvleet, Corey Joseph 2.0. Don't they look like twins? Same fukking player, same results. When Toronto is relying on their role players to close out games, you know that they are pretenders. Derozan and Lowry cannot be counted on in crunch time. 1 or both of them will choke like dogs.

Anybody that thinks the NBA wants the Raptors should get their heads checked.
    I dunno, officiating has been pretty lopsided craptors way if ya ask me. Obviously makes no sense for NBA to want anyone other than bron in final (only way I will watch) but seems they doing their best to try to make a series of it at the least.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Why in the hell would the NBA “not” want the best player in the world to play in the Finals?

Some of the logic here is baffling.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Why in the hell would the NBA “not” want the best player in the world to play in the Finals?

Some of the logic here is baffling.
    Because they want the final to be more then 4 games. You know what I mean?

BigDofBA

Because they want the final to be more then 4 games. You know what I mean?
    Come on Bro. Lebron is great but I don’t think he’ll sweep the Warriors. He probably beats them in 6 this year.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Come on Bro. Lebron is great but I don’t think he’ll sweep the Warriors. He probably beats them in 6 this year.
    Holy fukk . You must be doing meth

BigDofBA

Holy fukk . You must be doing meth
    Woah now. It’s not like I said Utah would beat Lebron.

https://www.facebook.com/SportsCente...9910119361151/

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Wait? What? NBA wants Toronto to win? Thats laughable....NBA has been doing everything possible from allowing Raps to even win one. And its blatant....no transparency whatsoever!

First 123 Last