Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

No hitter alert

DODGERS have a combined no hitter going padres up to bat bottom 8th.

Clutchut12

Going to the 9th,still a no no

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Combined no hitters are lame and speak to ineptitude of team it happening to.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Combined no hitters are lame and speak to ineptitude of team it happening to.
    I wouldnt say lame,still a no hitter and impressive as hell but not even close to having just 1 pitcher throw it for sure

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    I wouldnt say lame,still a no hitter and impressive as hell but not even close to having just 1 pitcher throw it for sure
    No hitters in general so watered down, really not all that rare anymore with guys not giving a shit about making contact unless it goes over fence.

2daBank

Speaking of pitching, how awesome has garret cole been this season? Dude is mowing down everyone! Guy gotta be around 15k per 9 or something crazy (havnt looked at his actual numbers, just seems every game he striking out almost 2 per inning!!).

2daBank

5 walks also in this combined effort, I find when you walk a crapload of guys it even less impressive.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Speaking of pitching, how awesome has garret cole been this season? Dude is mowing down everyone! Guy gotta be around 15k per 9 or something crazy (havnt looked at his actual numbers, just seems every game he striking out almost 2 per inning!!).
    Cole been dominate.too bad pitt couldnt keep him and mccutchin they would be a hell of a team right now

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Cole been dominate.too bad pitt couldnt keep him and mccutchin they would be a hell of a team right now
    Never really understood why the traded Cole for a bag of balls? Cutch I get, Cole not so much. I will say I think some of his resurgence is getting away from pit and having stros managers in his ear about throwing the curve more.

Clutchut12

They got it,no hitter dodgers. 4 pitcher combined no no. Still very impressive especially when a new pitcher comes out of the bullpen and has that kind of pressure to keep the no no alive. Congrads dodgers and padres are just fkin pitiful

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

astros starting pitching is just un real wonder if they go for a trade at the deadline try to get zach britton from baltimore

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    astros starting pitching is just un real wonder if they go for a trade at the deadline try to get zach britton from baltimore
    They need to address the closer role bad! They not going back to WS w Giles or whoever else blowing saves.