Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    Don’t know ... don’t care... just watching and degenerating

How'd it turn out?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I remember back in the day posting on here about how I'd bet on some Scandinavian sport I'd never heard of... simply because bet365 were showing it live. Ping pong too. There I am sweating a bet on a match/game/round??? of something I had zero knowledge of and then all these other posters started chirping up about the random stuff they'd bet too. Made me feel like I was almost normal!

But when I bet on some Irish dude playing darts and sweated that damn game like it was my own kid playing I realised I had to stay away from these funky sports I know nothing about. It's bad enough when I lose money on sports I follow ffs

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I remember back in the day posting on here about how I'd bet on some Scandinavian sport I'd never heard of... simply because bet365 were showing it live. Ping pong too. There I am sweating a bet on a match/game/round??? of something I had zero knowledge of and then all these other posters started chirping up about the random stuff they'd bet too. Made me feel like I was almost normal!

But when I bet on some Irish dude playing darts and sweated that damn game like it was my own kid playing I realised I had to stay away from these funky sports I know nothing about. It's bad enough when I lose money on sports I follow ffs
    i bet darts once. they were chugging beer as they played. only sport ive seen that