2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    80%??? Man, 95% of the media and all the fans were burying this Cleveland team. EVERYONE at SBR was saying that Cleveland sucked. Every night this entire year, SBR haters were killing this Cav's team, hell even I did at times because they looked like shit, especially on TV. They couldn't cover worth a shit. Folks were saying that they were going to get beat by Indy just 8 days ago.

What a difference one week makes.
    Everyone? For the record I posted in basically every cavs/bron burial thread this year and stated what I thought was incredibly obvious, bron would once again be in finals. Before trade, after trade, really don't care what his team looked like in reg season or who he playing w for that matter. Best player = only loses to warriors, simple NBA math!!

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Ill eat some humble pie........I honestly thought this was going to be the year for the Raptors. Serious changes need to be made. It's awesome to win 64% of your regular season games in a 5 year period and host 1st round matchups every year......but when you only turn that results in only winning 37% of your playoff games in that stretch, changes are evident. COngrats Cavs fans/backers. Lebron is on a different level......nothing MJ ever amounted to. And the scary thing is, he could do this another 10 years. However, would going 4 or 5 against the Warriors in a loss be enough to keep in him Cleveland? Time will tell.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Seaweed went to get some air. He bet all of his air on the Raptors. Tough break losing all your air in air bets. We should start a GoFundMe page and get him an oxygen canister.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

We The North

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    Seaweed went to get some air. He bet all of his air on the Raptors. Tough break losing all your air in air bets. We should start a GoFundMe page and get him an oxygen canister.

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Quote Originally Posted by stepaside777 View Post
    Oh man
    I wish lebron makes it 4-0 rather than 4-2 just to shut haters for a sec.
    wish came true

First ... 4567