sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Oh I agree Lebron is the best player in the league, stud player and one of the greatest ever.. I'm not hating on his game at all.. Nobody should... He does play hard every night. I give him full credit for all of that.. He also is a worker and keeps his body in tip top shape..

As a basketball player I give Lebron James full respect...
    I wish that people like him would use their position to unite people instead of creating more if a divide though. They have a platform that could be used more wisely, instead they alienate their supporters, which is what he has done....this is also the reason most people deny him title of GOAT without saying so.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of insiders say he is staying put

Too much heat if he leaves

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I wish that people like him would use their position to unite people instead of creating more if a divide though. They have a platform that could be used more wisely, instead they alienate their supporters, which is what he has done....this is also the reason most people deny him title of GOAT without saying so.
    I agree Sour that's deep.. Let me try and elaborate on this thought of yours -

Any star athlete can hate this President on the media stage and refuse to go to the white house and continue the Trump bashing on twitter for the entire world to see.

Takes a real man to go and meet Trump and see what he's all about in person.. Bring unity and understanding to the table.. He's your President whether you like it or not and that's not gonna change.. So make the most out of it.. Man up.. Bring peace and not hate to the table in other words at the world stage..

You're American and that's that.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

He should go play for a Chinese team, charge them $1 BLN for a season

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Lebron should use his platform more to point out racism in America and keep the spolight on racism. People feel like that's dividing America, because it's forcing people to pick sides, but you can't get change without forcing sides and getting people angry enough to wanna do something.

First 12