jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It must feel weird to win the MVP and the whole league knows James should win

Lol Harden

James is the greatest player of all times he is definitely surpassed Michael Jordan and overall skills and longevity there is no comparison anymore

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

I approve of this post. Couldn't be said any better JJ

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 735

Kobe was better than Lebron. He was awesome and he made his teammates better, James is just awesome.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

harden a shoe in....

jj letting his short kawk cloud his judgement

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol Harden

James is the greatest player of all times he is definitely surpassed Michael Jordan and overall skills and longevity there is no comparison anymore
    How has James surpassed Jordan? need the logic.... I still put Kobe ahead of James. and Kobe below Jordan.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    How has James surpassed Jordan? need the logic.... I still put Kobe ahead of James. and Kobe below Jordan.
    JJ is a well known comedian 6 is better then 3

ikid2groove415

Jordan once said republican buy sneakers too- not like that dummie lebron

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

You know what, Jordan probably is better than Kobe, I just put Kobe first because I am from Chicago and didn't evaluate Jordan like I look at other players, but Kobe is definitely ahead of Lebron. Lebron makes his teammates look crappy and that is why you think he is so good, because you think he is always on a crappy team. The reason he is always on a crappy team is because he drags down his teammates. Kobe made his teammates better and you think that he isn't as good because he was surrounded by good players but the reason they were good players is because Kobe lifted them up, Michael probably did the same.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyB View Post
    You know what, Jordan probably is better than Kobe, I just put Kobe first because I am from Chicago and didn't evaluate Jordan like I look at other players, but Kobe is definitely ahead of Lebron. Lebron makes his teammates look crappy and that is why you think he is so good, because you think he is always on a crappy team. The reason he is always on a crappy team is because he drags down his teammates. Kobe made his teammates better and you think that he isn't as good because he was surrounded by good players but the reason they were good players is because Kobe lifted them up, Michael probably did the same.
    what?

kobe never passed the ball to anybody lebron great passer

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

kobe raped a bitch

mj couldn't close on a ford model despite having all day in a limo with her.... later that evening, I wound up bangin' her all night after pickin' her up in c-town at the Tavern on Rush Street.... fukked all day the next day and extended my trip another day to fukk her all night that saturday night.....

on these facts, it's simple to say I got kobe and jordan covered......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-29-18 at 08:56 PM.

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

If the Cavs win it all this year, I'll move him up there, otherwise my statement is true.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

If the Cavs win it all this year, I'll move him up there, otherwise my statement is true.
    i disagree 100 pct kobe made his team mates look better did u see end kobes career it was sad and pathetic nobody wanted play w him

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah Kobe did get selfish at the end of his career but the thing I see with James is that he is unstoppable when he spins and does a layup but here's my point why I don't think he is the best. He thinks ahead of time whether he is going to score or make a pass, Jordan and Kobe did that on the fly.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Yeah Kobe did get selfish at the end of his career but the thing I see with James is that he is unstoppable when he spins and does a layup but here's my point why I don't think he is the best. He thinks ahead of time whether he is going to score or make a pass, Jordan and Kobe did that on the fly.
    only thing kobe is better is scorer all around game its lebron and its not even close

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

Shaq was the most dominant player I ever saw.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

ron artest was the most dominant. he changed the game forever.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

How far up did Lebron moved when he came back to win it all down 3-1 games in the NBA finals to a team that had the best record in the NBA, ever?

TeddyB
    TeddyB's Avatar SBR PRO

That's a good point but if you watched the series, Kyrie Irving was the star of the series; not Lebron. But of course, Lebron gets the credit. That's what he does when they win and it is the other guys fault when he loses and you're making it a good thing that his team lost 3 games, Jordan never played a game 7 in the NBA finals. Can't you guys see that a person who smiles and cries filled with joy is more of a winner than someone who pounds his chest after a victory?

ENFUEGOMIAMI
    ENFUEGOMIAMI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6824

That is some good shit your smoking JJGold
    Lebron Better than MJ wow your hilarious

ikid2groove415

That's a good point but if you watched the series, Kyrie Irving was the star of the series; not Lebron. But of course, Lebron gets the credit. That's what he does when they win and it is the other guys fault when he loses and you're making it a good thing that his team lost 3 games, Jordan never played a game 7 in the NBA finals. Can't you guys see that a person who smiles and cries filled with joy is more of a winner than someone who pounds his chest after a victory?
    LOL Cavs would not be there without lebron- yes Irving is very clutch

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241