will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Golden State Warriors are Better Without Steph Curry

They're destroying a New Orleans Pelicans team who was dominant. I know that Curry is a top dog in this league, but Golden State play's more like a team without Curry. We all knowwhen Klay Thompson is locked in, he's lights out ( remembering his record setting 3rd quarter) He's not the best player, but when he's hitting his shots, nobody is as automatic.

Also, Draymond was motivated offensively after what Chris Webber said about his offense. Lastly, KD is one of the top 2 players in the NBA but a much better shooter than Lebron.

This team looks UNFUKKINSTOPABLE!!!! Come playoff time, they put it into high gear. Who can stop this team? I would love to see how they would fare against the Celtics with Bird, the Lakers with Magic, and the Bulls with MJ.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Don't think they are better without

I just think they are a very deep team who works well with whoever is on the court

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

It depends on what era they play each other in

If dub nation played those teams in their respective eras they'd get beat up and lose by 20

If those teams played gsw today they'd foul out of the game by halftime and lose by 20

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Don't think they are better without

I just think they are a very deep team who works well with whoever is on the court
    Of course they not better without, hilarious op wants to act as if all a sudden beating the pelicans a achievement!! Shit doesn't even deserve a response, damn sure didn't waste my time reading the whole post, op known to post clueless drivel.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    It depends on what era they play each other in

If dub nation played those teams in their respective eras they'd get beat up and lose by 20

If those teams played gsw today they'd foul out of the game by halftime and lose by 20
    I miss the golden era that would chew these bitches up, can't stand how they play hoops now.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Definitely wrong - this is there best Game in the playoff without curry - and ya it’s 1 game? Curry stretches defense and demand double team 30 feet from the basket-

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

New Orleans pussies are grabbing pussies

ikid2groove415

Curry is the best SHOOTER to ever play the game - show some dam RESPECT

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

This is the dumbest statement ever made on this forum. The numbers with/without are staggering in favor of with curry.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Tony please let me know if i can use that info for capping future games

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

i got crushed for saying this the other week

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I miss the golden era that would chew these bitches up, can't stand how they play hoops now.
    I miss when football used to be football

The massive lawsuits have made the nfl a caged and toothless beast

Ratings were on the up and up, why alter rules to promote more scoring? Things were fine

How did we go from Jacked Up to C'mon Man? Geez wtf

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Curry is the best SHOOTER to ever play the game - show some dam RESPECT
    No. Reggie Miller best shooter to ever play the game

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Of course they not better without, hilarious op wants to act as if all a sudden beating the pelicans a achievement!! Shit doesn't even deserve a response, damn sure didn't waste my time reading the whole post, op known to post clueless drivel.
    Without Curry, less sharing is involved. KD and Klay are allowed to let loose with their offense. Draymond took it personal what Chris Webber said about him. The easy thing to say is Stephen Curry makes them better but I like the fluidity of their offense without Steph. Of course he's one of the best players in the league. I've been watching NBA for 41 out of my 46 years. You just don't like me because I think out of the box and am not a follower.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    This is the dumbest statement ever made on this forum. The numbers with/without are staggering in favor of with curry.
    Agree w setiment but check some op's previous post over the years and I'm confident you can find several candidates for that distinction. Business as usual here.

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Tony please let me know if i can use that info for capping future games
    Will do SW

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Without Curry, less sharing is involved. KD and Klay are allowed to let loose with their offense. Draymond took it personal what Chris Webber said about him. The easy thing to say is Stephen Curry makes them better but I like the fluidity of their offense without Steph. Of course he's one of the best players in the league. I've been watching NBA for 41 out of my 46 years. You just don't like me because I think out of the box and am not a follower.
    You right I don't like you, you just not being honest about why.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

I'm not sure why people love curry so much. He had a fluke run. Guy is trash

tony_come

Curry is out of shape. Look at his fat face on the sideline

shadymcgrady

Eh, you're not rly thinking outside of the box.

It looks more like you're combining espn and TMZ and telling yourself you've created something no one else has thought of.

If I put chocolate on my steak am I suddenly going to open a restaurant in soho?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Will do SW
    My man

sourtwist
    not a non pro

It looks more like you're combining espn and TMZ and telling yourself you'be created something no one else has thought of.

If I put chocolate on my steak am I suddenly going to open a restaurant in soho?
    Idk man but im hungry

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    No. Reggie Miller best shooter to ever play the game
    reggie was a better shooter but a one trick pony.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

This is a total outlier to what the warriors normally do without curry. They generally play at one of the slowest tempos in the league without him. pelicans just so out of control and not getting back on defense that the pace is super fast.

2daBank

It looks more like you're combining espn and TMZ and telling yourself you'be created something no one else has thought of.

Bingo. Plus he a just another bum draining us hard working folks collecting a check sitting on his fat ass. Can't believe he can even muster the energy to pat himself on the back for this "original thought", guess he thinks having a thought a achievement and maybe it is for him. I've never seen him post a good 1 so guess might as well be proud of this one.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    This is a total outlier to what the warriors normally do without curry. They generally play at one of the slowest tempos in the league without him. pelicans just so out of control and not getting back on defense that the pace is super fast.
    This guy knows his hoop

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Silly thread.

If Durant wasn't playing tonight, and Curry was, the result would be the same.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Bingo. Plus he a just another bum draining us hard working folks collecting a check sitting on his fat ass. Can't believe he can even muster the energy to pat himself on the back for this "original thought", guess he thinks having a thought a achievement and maybe it is for him. I've never seen him post a good 1 so guess might as well be proud of this one.
    You're crazy. This post doesn't even warrant a reply. You know I'm a killer MLB handicapper, but other than that you know nothing about me. LMAO! "Collect a check?" WTF????. I don't have the energy to deal with your foolishness. I will only say that you can't match my knowledge of sports or my level of independent thinking and confidence. Simply put, you're an internet Troll. Got nothing more to say to you because you never have anything good to say.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Silly thread.

If Durant wasn't playing tonight, and Curry was, the result would be the same.
    Curry is an amazing player but I disagree. KD has the size that Curry lacks and can play anywhere on the court. He's needed much more than Curry.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Curry is an amazing player but I disagree. KD has the size that Curry lacks and can play anywhere on the court. He's needed much more than Curry.
    Don't bother with the curry defenders. They still don't realize that curry couldn't get it done vs the cavs hence the Durant signing.
    Points Awarded:

will2survive gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

You're crazy. This post doesn't even warrant a reply. You know I'm a killer MLB handicapper, but other than that you know nothing about me. LMAO! "Collect a check?" WTF????. I don't have the energy to deal with your foolishness. I will only say that you can't match my knowledge of sports or my level of independent thinking and confidence. Simply put, you're an internet Troll. Got nothing more to say to you because you never have anything good to say.
    I do in fact all the time just not to garbAge such as yourself. Keep pretending you good enough and smart enough, you caht hold mine or a retarded monkeys jock for that matter when it comes to capping bases and stop gambling the welfare money you stealing from working folks.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Don't bother with the curry defenders. They still don't realize that curry couldn't get it done vs the cavs hence the Durant signing.
    They are both pussies for different reasons.

Curry will always have more rings than Durant.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i got crushed for saying this the other week
    Rightfully so. It’s a moronic take. Hot take fail. Not even worth a response. Anyone who thinks this is even remotely true should hang up their posting shoes.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Rightfully so. It’s a moronic take. Hot take fail. Not even worth a response. Anyone who thinks this is even remotely true should hang up their posting shoes.
    Don’t bother - nonsense talking

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I totally agree. You always "get things". Too bad some others ( just a few), don't. When you create a serious sports-related post, I check it out.

123 Last