packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    4 hrs aftwr the fact and ID is already got a commercial for an updated special this friday night on his arrest. Will be good im sure
    I'll definitely look out for it.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

4 hrs aftwr the fact and ID is already got a commercial for an updated special this friday night on his arrest. Will be good im sure
    love id love dateline watch all those crime shows always funny to me when its so obvious the spouse did it but they will give u the run around for 45 mins then yup husband did it

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

i also thought he and Zodiac were both probably dead....

especially this guy because he also just up and stopped after getting away with raping and murder for many many yrs...

hell who knows maybe he never did stop just slowed down? doubtful since i think i read he STILL lived near all this shit in Cali?!
    I read on another site that he had been living in Citrus Heights for 30 years which is apparently a nice neighbourhood. Although he was the neighbour from hell it seems. Screaming all the bloody time, threatening a neighbour that he'd "deliver a load of death" if their dog didn't stop barking, yelling at himself in the backyard. Absolute rubbish disgusting piece of filth human. I admit I had never even heard of these cases until the author of the book died and I only heard of her because she was Patten Oswalt's wife obviously and her death was so unexpected. The theory is the reason he never fought for his police job when he was sacked for stealing a can of dog repellant and a hammer was because he didn't want his colleagues to dig into his past so he just quietly went to work in a factory or something. But apparently something happened last week that prompted the police to go to his house and get a DNA sample from something he had chucked out - so I presume from the bin - and although it wasn't an exact match at the time it was close enough to warrant them going back and getting a proper one which then resulted in a match. Sick f'n man... just reading about some of the stuff he did to his victims is horrifying. I couldn't imagine what they went through. I hope he rots.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

too bad takes police so long catch these monsters be nice if they could solve them as soon as possible
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 04-26-18 at 05:24 AM.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    too bad takes police so long catch these monsters be nice if they could solve them as soon as possible
    Should've had sbr posters on the case?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    thought about it for a quick sec but sbr detectives are too busy

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Can't get anything past our posters

Great job Quick Draw McGraw

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yes very timely and ironic Jtoler.. I may form a conspiracy theory on this one myself this go around...

I won't expand on my own personal spiritual beliefs on how it all transpired and happened all at once..

Let's just say it's very amazing how the obsessed woman whom died and her book hitting the #1 best seller just now and the serial killer and rapist getting finally caught after all these years and years happening at the same time..

Extremely coincidental...
    You can't go wrong by starting off blaming any or all of these guys:

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20697

strange case, a serial killer, so angry so prolific as this, just stops for 30 years ?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    strange case, a serial killer, so angry so prolific as this, just stops for 30 years ?
    Lost his sex drive due to aging and that's probably the only reason why..

Most men begin to lose their sex drive after 45-50 years of age..

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Who knows what the psychological test was like back in the days. Now it's hard to get hired with past history.

How did they collect his DNA?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    I want to see when he got married and started having kids. Seems like it would be a few years after all the chaos (1976-86)

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Who knows what the psychological test was like back in the days. Now it's hard to get hired with past history.

How did they collect his DNA?
    stole his computer keyboard.....

this was still on the monitor:

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    stole his computer keyboard.....

this was still on the monitor:

-_-

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I just finished watching the Golden State Killer documentary show tonight that just aired.. Wow.. Over 50 rapes and 10 kills..

This guy ruined so many lives.. They had his DNA for years and couldn't match it up until now..

This guy is pure evil... He probably is responsible for over 100 home invasions and rapes if I had to guess, many just not reported..

This old man needs to burn... He should be put to death immediately if not sooner.. He shot and killed fathers trying to save the daughters from being harmed and raped on occasions.. Later called back victims of rape and threatened to kill them and family just for kicks..

This guy is truly pure evil.. WOW!!!!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Smart guy. Good people.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I just finished watching the Golden State Killer documentary show tonight that just aired.. Wow.. Over 50 rapes and 10 kills..

This guy ruined so many lives.. They had his DNA for years and couldn't match it up until now..

This guy is pure evil... He probably is responsible for over 100 home invasions and rapes if I had to guess, many just not reported..

This old man needs to burn... He should be put to death immediately if not sooner.. He shot and killed fathers trying to save the daughters from being harmed and raped on occasions.. Later called back victims of rape and threatened to kill them and family just for kicks..
    This guy is truly pure evil.. WOW!!!!

did they say how they all of a sudden checked his dna , wonder what break was in the case

shari91

did they say how they all of a sudden checked his dna , wonder what break was in the case
    From what I read on CNN and the police department confirmed, they'd always had his DNA so they went on those genealogy sites that let their clients submit DNA to track their family tree and they found a relative of his on there. Then with that relative's info, they looked at all of the family trees that that relative was a part of and started discounting people until they came to him. He lived in the area where the crimes were committed and was of similar age to the suspect so they secretly went to his house and matched a discarded DNA sample from his house with the DNA that they had and that got him. Pretty bloody brilliant of them.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    From what I read on CNN and the police department confirmed, they'd always had his DNA so they went on those genealogy sites that let their clients submit DNA to track their family tree and they found a relative of his on there. Then with that relative's info, they looked at all of the family trees that that relative was a part of and started discounting people until they came to him. He lived in the area where the crimes were committed and was of similar age to the suspect so they secretly went to his house and matched a discarded DNA sample from his house with the DNA that they had and that got him. Pretty bloody brilliant of them.
    so brilliant it only took them 40 years, that story sounds like a bs cover story or Im not reading it right.
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-27-18 at 02:51 AM.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    so brilliant it only took them 40 years, that story sounds like a bs cover story or Im not reading it right.
    I don't find it unbelievable. How long have those sites even been around where they allow you to submit DNA to try to match with other people? And sites like Ancestry said that they don't provide customer info to law enforcement so it would've been a matter of this family member happening to submit DNA to some site that does share info. Who knows when the family member even did it? Could've been last month for all we know. The only part I find remarkable is that people actually willingly turn over their DNA to some random website to be stored and attempted to match with other randoms online. That's crazy to me! https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/26/u...ort/index.html

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Shari91
    As an ex-pat living in Australia do you speak as you write or are you laying it on a little thick to humor SBR readers?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Shari91
    As an ex-pat living in Australia do you speak as you write or are you laying it on a little thick to humor SBR readers?
    I've lived here for a very long time now so the many staff and posters who have talked to me would assure you I speak exactly as I write.
    Last edited by shari91; 04-27-18 at 03:21 AM.

jtoler

I've lived here for a very long time now so the many staff and posters who have talked to me would assure you I speak exactly as I write.
    surely uve picked up an aussie accent after all these years right

shari91

Beyond. But Aussies still think I’m quite North American or various European countries with certain words whilst North Americans - including all of my own bloody family and friends I’ve know for close to 40 years now think I sound pure Aussie. Conclusion : my voice is apparently the complete opposite to whatever anyone else’s accent is

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

She's picked up some sort of accent. But it's indescribable. Unique to Shari.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/27/u...r-suspect.html

jtoler

Beyond. But Aussies still think I’m quite North American or various European countries with certain words whilst North Americans - including all of my own bloody family and friends I’ve know for close to 40 years now think I sound pure Aussie. Conclusion : my voice is apparently the complete opposite to whatever anyone else’s accent is
    aussie accents are cool, Ive just never grown an ear for british accents. i see you type bloody quite a bit, so theyve surely rubbed off on you I spose, unless canadians speak that way too, I have no idea. do you ever see roos close by your living quarters like Opti has posted them in his yard before? Or is that more of a rural thing.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

TONIGHT 10PM (et)

Ddiscovery ID

packerd_00

I don't find it unbelievable. How long have those sites even been around where they allow you to submit DNA to try to match with other people? And sites like Ancestry said that they don't provide customer info to law enforcement so it would've been a matter of this family member happening to submit DNA to some site that does share info. Who knows when the family member even did it? Could've been last month for all we know. The only part I find remarkable is that people actually willingly turn over their DNA to some random website to be stored and attempted to match with other randoms online. That's crazy to me! https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/26/u...ort/index.html
    They have been pushing that family DNA agenda pretty hard recently,been advertising it on TV alot.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    They have been pushing that family DNA agenda pretty hard recently,been advertising it on TV alot.
    people never suspect how deviant the ruling classes are, dont know why since they only have history to look at. youd have to be stupid to mail someone your dna like that for silly reasons that dont mean anything. im sure some of those companies are just fronts anyway for collecting even more privacy from people, it will be the dark ages and feudalism all over again before long
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-27-18 at 12:25 PM.

packerd_00

people never suspect how deviant the ruling classes are, dont know why since they only have history to look at. youd have to be stupid to mail someone your dna like that for silly reasons that dont mean anything. im sure some of those companies are just fronts anyway for collecting even more privacy from people, it will be the middle ages and feudalism all over again before long
    I agree with you on this one mate,we give them to much of are information no questions asked,we don't know who's really using it and for what purposes.

Even when they come around with the Census, asking questions they have no business asking.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

DNA is a game changer these days.. I don't know how any crimes were solved back in the day before DNA testing existed to be honest?

Amazing tool for law enforcement today.. Love to see every person in this Country put in the data base though.. Hard to match DNA when a person never has been in trouble with the law and processed prior too..

packerd_00

DNA is a game changer these days.. I don't know how any crimes were solved back in the day before DNA testing existed to be honest?

Amazing tool for law enforcement today.. Love to see every person in this Country put in the data base though.. Hard to match DNA when a person never has been in trouble with the law and processed prior too..
    Come on Jibby you can't be handing you're DNA to strangers,gotta be cautious.Ive been a model citizen all my life mate,but I do like to have some privacy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Come on Jibby you can't be handing you're DNA to strangers,gotta be cautious.Ive been a model citizen all my life mate,but I do like to have some privacy.
    Maybe, can never rule out human error I guess even with DNA processing... Good point..

It's pretty bullet proof though..

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

wow that is amazing, i think when you get your drivers license you should have to turn in a dna sample if everybody's dna was on file they would catch these bad bad people so much faster

First 123 Last