SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

SBR World Poker Cup 2018

SBR World Poker Cup 2018

USA vs Confederates vs Canada vs World

How to make a team

• Rank in the top 12 for points won during SBR Poker tournament play Mon-Fri from April 23rd to August 1st.
    • Twelve slots will be assigned for each region. Leader boards will be posted with standings by country. Confederates refers to 12 US members who do not qualify for Team US.

Team Match Schedule (August 6th to August 9th)

• Twelve tournaments per day from 12:00PM-11:00PM ET.
    • Four players per tournament (1 player from each region).

Scoring details
    Each tournament will award 2 points for the winning team, and 1 point for the runner-ups team. Co-champions will be crowned in the event of a tie with an equal division of the pot. A leader board will be maintained in Players Talk showing how many points each team has.

Prize-pool
    Winning team: 10,000 betpoints per person
    Runner-up: 5,000 poker pts per person
    3rd place: 3,000 poker pts per person
    4th place: 1,500 poker pts per person

Fine-print

1. Must be an SBR Pro to represent a team.
    2. Users banned during the qualification period may lose their right to make a team at SBR's discretion.
    3. One entry per household.
    4. Tiebreaker will be SBRforum join date during qualification period. If contestants joined the same day, # of cashes will be used. If # of cashes is tied, # of points won will be used.
    5. It will be the responsibility of each team to decide which player will represent them per tourney. Players may compete in only one tournament per day. Players may not share the password with players that have not qualified under any circumstance - no points will be counted for that region. Events will be PW protected & player usernames altered to include region.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51449

Well guess it's back! Can't say it was what I was hoping for, but obviously nice to have a promotion of any kind. Am I correct in assuming the structure of the dailies will stay the same as it has been for the last few months?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Never would have guessed this.

Does this mean we will now get our badges for last year’s victory?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Well guess it's back! Can't say it was what I was hoping for
    +1.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13839

When will the new exciting poker promotion be announced?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PromiseLand, EmpireMaker, and bonzaii

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yahhhh baby..... get the confed babes ready.......

team confeds defends its title this year like a mutha fukka.....

LaDonk's personal game girl for the trnys:

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    When will the new exciting poker promotion be announced?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post

badges? badges? we don't need no stinkin' badges!!!!

who needs badges when we still have the "_confeds" suffix behind our poker screennames?

I take it we're already on the team!!!!

Team Confeds keeps its twelve members while the promo qualifies only teams usa, world, and canada.....

we earned the chance to defend our title!

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Originally Posted by SBR drew
    SBR is dynamic in its approach to Contests, Events, Daily offerings, and all of the content we provide. Having the same old events is not the direction we are going. We have already surpassed last years offerings YTD and fully expect that we will do the same going forward for the rest of the year. There are many avenues of SBR that you can engage with other opportunities. The Spring Poker Event was one of the best we have had in awhile. The next Event currently in discussions will again be very exciting and enjoyable for those who play.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Going to lmao when the World Cup is announced.

Called this a month ago. Have to admit, cutting daily prizes and extending this World Cup format until August is quite dynamic
    Last edited by SBR Drew; 04-18-18 at 03:31 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, and qwertvt

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

SBR is dynamic in its approach to Contests, Events, Daily offerings, and all of the content we provide. Having the same old events is not the direction we are going. We have already surpassed last years offerings YTD and fully expect that we will do the same going forward for the rest of the year. There are many avenues of SBR that you can engage with other opportunities. The Spring Poker Event was one of the best we have had in awhile. The next Event currently in discussions will again be very exciting and enjoyable for those who play.

Called this a month ago. Have to admit, cutting daily prizes and extending this garbage World Cup format until August is quite dynamic
    huge letdown

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

We are looking into this..we do want you to have those badges.

Auto Donk

Called this a month ago. Have to admit, cutting daily prizes and extending this garbage World Cup format until August is quite dynamic
    August????

no f'n way!!!!

shit, that's f'n unreal..... LOL

two months quals should be the maximum....

reduced payouts stay???

shit, that's f'n unreal, as well..... LOL

best analogy I can think of is sbr is the babe, and we're the f'n kid on the right:

tho I must say I love the way SBR wiggles its ass before unloading a shot to our pills.......

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Yawn, basically all summer as well

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

do we even have 12 posters ftom canada ? never see lakerboy otters or seaweed play poker mark me down as canadian has be easy be top 12

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Wow, real original. This shit again? 4 months of playing for only 24 USA spots? The fuk'ing worst disadvantage for USA players and the best for overseas guys. Colossal waste of time with this bullshit format. Enjoy, broke dik fuks who got no life.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Maybe someday we will see Downsouth’s idea of the top 48 overall and then the top 4 would be captains and do a draft.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarolinaDaze, and Mr KLC

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    do we even have 12 posters ftom canada ? never see lakerboy otters or seaweed play poker
    That’s why this is a garbage event whether my posts are edited or not. 90% of SBR Poker is fighting for 24 spots. Last year the canucks were actually competitive but every other year since I’ve been around one daily win got the Canadians on a team.

It it would be nice if for once the RSH didn’t piss on our leg and tell us it’s raining, just come clean and say we’re recycling a tired event to save points. We’ll all understand and I guarantee the complaining would not be nearly as loud.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Wow, real original. This shit again? 4 months of playing for only 24 USA spots? The fuk'ing worst disadvantage for USA players and the best for overseas guys. Colossal waste of time with this bullshit format. Enjoy, broke dik fuks who got no life.
    I’ll be there.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

lets not forget the 50% cut in daily touney pts AND the payouts for winning this WC are LESS than last year

I thought cutting daily tourneys was to make promos bigger and better? guess not

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

I guess I will move to Canada for a couple of months since they have about 7 players over there. OH CANADA

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

favors the sbr grinders expect see same,names who were at top spring leadeboard even min cash bobby should make

i was thinking maybe an idea next year be like a sbr world series poker have different events like omaha 7 card stud limit holdem etc and a main event and players play for points and maybe some poker badges just a thought for next year

Auto Donk

Maybe someday we will see Downsouth’s idea of the top 48 overall and then the top 4 would be captains and do a draft.
    this idea was nixxed due to sbr's new found sensitivity.... waves complained, as he would be ridiculed as the last pick, that no one wanted on their team.....

mikejamm

Yeah, Downsouth had some good ideas on how to improve this shit. Whatever happened to him? Is he still around, never see the dude post anymore. Well good luck mpas, although you probably wont need it, they like you bro at the rigged shithole. Damn if I'll waste my time on this shit. I get more fuk'in bad beats here, than at Bovada, and that shit hole is rigged too, but at least I can win there occasionally.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

mike u got no chance making top 24 hope ur from canada

SharpAngles

God help the guys trying to rollover 5000 poker points 3x in the abandoned RSH cash games.

Drydin
    Pretty, pretty, pretty good.
    Drydin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2266

favors the sbr grinders expect see same,names who were at top spring leadeboard
    I can only play my 2 days off per week, wish SBR would give you a max amount you can play per week 5 instead of 1 per day. It would be giving people that couldn't play everyday a fair chance , I could just use my 5 per week on my days off.

mikejamm

What we should be doing is having weekly and monthly tournaments with 100 to 200 point entry fees with some type of overlay by SBR. And then the top points leaders after 3 months could battle it out in a championship. Fuk this stupid 4 months shit to qualify for peanuts and 24 spots, only to be bubbled out by a bad run in the last 2 weeks. It's a joke, just like this old fuk'in outdate software!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drydin View Post
    I can only play my 2 days off per week, wish SBR would give you a max amount you can play per week 5 instead of 1 per day. It would be giving people that couldn't play everyday a fair chance , I could just use my 5 per week on my days off.
    That would be a great improvement/idea....but I’m sure that would break the SBR software.

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

This

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    mike u got no chance making top 24 hope ur from canada
    Tell me about it bro, I love our neighbors to the north, but I'm not moving there.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah, Downsouth had some good ideas on how to improve this shit. Whatever happened to him? Is he still around, never see the dude post anymore. Well good luck mpas, although you probably wont need it, they like you bro at the rigged shithole. Damn if I'll waste my time on this shit. I get more fuk'in bad beats here, than at Bovada, and that shit hole is rigged too, but at least I can win there occasionally.
    DS is around, but not as much as he used to be. I see him post from time to time.

mikejamm

God help the guys trying to rollover 5000 poker points 3x in the abandoned RSH cash games.

So true SA, so true. Try'in to roll 5000 pts on this shit hole joke poker software, that's more vacant than JJ's wallet after a night at the strip club. Bottom 3 teams really take it up the ass!

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Autodonk, you seem a little too proud of not being good enough to make team USA. Let me guess -- you're gonna intentionally suck so that you make Confeds again? You're great at that. I believe in you.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51449

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Autodonk, you seem a little too proud of not being good enough to make team USA. Let me guess -- you're gonna intentionally suck so that you make Confeds again? You're great at that. I believe in you.
    Wasn't it bobbywaves who kept claiming that, not AutoDonk? Or maybe it was both of them, each claiming they were tanking to avoid being on a team with the other? Anyway, whichever it was, with the new daily structure might make qualifying a bit different overall, not harder or easier per say but different style.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

24 spots for USA with Canada and Europe being automatic

1234 ... Last