HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    so dumb get involved in this
    +1

unbelievably stupid

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We should stay the hell out of Syria, the &quot;rebels&quot; are just as bad as the current regime. WHAT WILL WE GET FOR OUR LIVES AND $ BILLIONS?ZERO</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/346063000056254464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw"> June 16, 2013</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    never forget, fukkin fraud all presidents

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

How the fukk ignorant are you people??????????????

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Trump had this idea years ago...
    Great posting, showing Douchebag Don's Hypocrisy...

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Great posting, showing Douchebag Don's Hypocrisy...
    You do know that the President does not pull the strings, right? Those tweets from years back are from when he was a free man. He is no longer a free man.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Trump laying down the law.. That's why we voted him in.. A president with balls.. I don't support this move but I don't knock him for going for it..

I'm sure he warned the Russia in advance.. All their ships got out of Dodge..

USA!!! No more chemical weapons is the law of the land now!!!

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    You do know that the President does not pull the strings, right? Those tweets from years back are from when he was a free man. He is no longer a free man.
    Well that is true... I think he new what he was signing in for tho... NO ONE GETS THERE without being on board... they wouldn't risk another Kennedy

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I honestly think he thought he could change things. I also think that he learned quickly that it's impossible. He's playing ball. There's no alternative.

HockeyRocks

Come on, as President and Commander in Chief he has the final word on whether to attack or not....You do know that don't you????

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Lol...I didn't realize how far behind the curve you are...my apologies.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave sourtwist 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump laying down the law.. That's why we voted him in.. A president with balls.. I don't support this move but I don't knock him for going for it..

I'm sure he warned the Russia in advance.. All their ships got out of Dodge..

USA!!! No more chemical weapons is the law of the land now!!!

That's what Communist Sympathizers do, warn his friends to move their ships..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Come on, as President and Commander in Chief he has the final word on whether to attack or not....You do know that don't you????
    lots of countries are on board with this bombing. Surely you can see both sides of this action. If its true and Assad is using chemical weapons then someone should do something no? Just don't invade the country for years is my only concern.

PAULYPOKER

Trump ignored vital intel in bombing Syrian airbase: Hersh

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:27AM

A picture taken on April 7, 2017 shows a view of the damaged Shayrat airfield targeted by US Tomahawk cruise missiles,
    southeast of the Syrian city of Homs. (Photo by AFP)

An American investigative journalist has found that the US President Donald Trump ignored important
    intelligence reports before issuing an order to strike a Syrian airfield over an alleged chemical attack.

Over 80 people died in the April 4 purported gas attack on the town of Khan Shaykhun in Idlib Province, which the Western countries blamed on the Syrian government.

Using the incident as a pretext, US warships fired 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles from two warships in the Mediterranean Sea at the Shayrat airfield in Syria’s central province of Homs on April 7. US officials claimed that the suspected Khan Shaykhun gas attack had been launched from the military site.

Seymour M. Hersh investigated the case of the alleged Sarin gas attack.

According to his report, Trump turned a blind eye to reports by the US intelligence community that warned that there was no evidence that the Syrians had used a chemical weapon.

The US intelligence found that Syrians had targeted on April 4 a meeting site of Takfiri militants, using a Russian-supplied guided bomb equipped with conventional explosives.

A senior adviser to the American intelligence community said Trump's national security planners “asked the CIA and DIA if there was any evidence that Syria had sarin stored at a nearby airport or somewhere in the area."

"Their military had to have it somewhere in the area in order to bomb with it,” after being ordered by Trump to plan for retaliation against Syria, the report said.

“The answer was, ‘We have no evidence that Syria had sarin or used it,’” the adviser said.

“The CIA also told them that there was no residual delivery for sarin at Sheyrat [the airfield from which the Syrian SU-24 bombers had taken off on April 4] and Assad had no motive to commit political suicide,” the adviser added.

American and allied military officials in Doha, whose mission is to coordinate all US, allied, Syrian and Russian Air Force operations in the region, were also reportedly briefed by the Russians on the details of the Syrian attack days in advance.

A handout picture released by SANA on April 7, 2017 shows Syrian Armed Forces' Chief of Staff Ali
    Abdullah Ayyoub (C) visiting Shayrat airfield southeast of Homs. (Photo by AFP)

Trump’s decision to ignore the evidence distressed some American military and intelligence officials. One officer told colleagues upon learning of the decision to attack that "none of this makes any sense."

"We KNOW that there was no chemical attack ... the Russians are furious. Claiming we have the real intel and know the truth ... I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump,” the officer said.

Syria has been gripped by foreign-backed militancy since March 2011. The Syrian government says Israel and its Western and regional allies are aiding Takfiri militant groups wreaking havoc in the country.

The Syrian government turned over its entire chemical stockpile under a deal negotiated by Russia and the United States back in 2013.

The Syrian stockpile of chemical weapons was surrendered in a joint mission comprising representatives of the UN and the OPCW in 2014.
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-13-18 at 09:24 PM.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave PAULYPOKER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You really wanna send a message drop a MOAB on Assad's home and Capital... Level it all..

He'll not only get the message he'll be dead.. ..

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Jibby do you even look at the information given? It's ok to change the way you see things. You're moving in a straight line with your eyes sold on only one thing...your support for Trump. Learn something...you don't have to go all in when there is new info to look at so you can play your hand better.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Assad isn't a good dude but the other side is no good as well....we've seen this story before

Dumb as fukk to even be over there at all.....Is fukkin Syria worth a potential catastrophe?

Still makes no sense why Assad is gassing his own people right after we announce we're leaving

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Jibby do you even look at the information given? It's ok to change the way you see things. You're moving in a straight line with your eyes sold on only one thing...your support for Trump. Learn something...you don't have to go all in when there is new info to look at so you can play your hand better.
    Jibbby is a nice guy but he is a square type. He only goes with what looks obvious

PAULYPOKER

7000 minumum civilians killed in US-led strikes Syria:Pentagon admits to 600
    Fri Jul 7, 2017 06:11PM

Airwars, a UK-based non-profit monitoring group, says at least 4,354 civilians have been killedby coalition air strikes in Iraq and Syria during the same period.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says the 42,234 documented airstrikes in the country have resulted in a minimum estimate of some 7,000 civilians killed by the US-led coalition

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jibbby is a nice guy but he is a square type. He only goes with what looks obvious
    I happen to like the guy and can relate...i just think he is sold too easily.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I watch all the news, and I see the support for this effort from European allies.. Don't need to read the BS above.. Conspiracy theory crap.. Assad is a bad dude.. Not a saint.. Chemical weapons have been his M.O for years and years now.. Even if he wasn't guilty this time which I think he is he was before in the past...

Not cool seeing women and children choking and dying from poison chemical gas. Bomb the shit out of him and let's hope Russia doesn't get funky with us...

Is what it is....

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Assad isn't a good dude but the other side is no good as well....we've seen this story before

Dumb as fukk to even be over there at all.....Is fukkin Syria worth a potential catastrophe?

Still makes no sense why Assad is gassing his own people right after we announce we're leaving
    He didn't. That's the bs that starts a war, and here we are.

lakerboy

I watch all the news, and I see the support for this effort from European allies.. Don't need to read the BS above.. Conspiracy theory crap.. Assad is a bad dude.. Not a saint.. Chemical weapons have been his M.O for years and years now.. Even if he wasn't guilty this time which I think he is he was before in the past...

Not cool seeing women and children choking and dying from poison chemical gas. Bomb the shit out of him and let's hope Russia doesn't get funky with us...

Is what it is....
    Are Syrian refugees allowed into the USA? Ask Trump!

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Is what it is....
    Go back over your post. Read your first sentence. I stopped there. Please do not watch ANY news at all. That is your greatest and most powerful enemy.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

He didn't. That's the bs that starts a war, and here we are.
    Exactly man...I don't trust anyone when it comes to this shit but I have some common sense

Trump was supposed to get us out of this type of bullshit...makes me think Neo-con types will run this country into the ground eventually and there's really nothing we can do about it

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

This attack was fukin dumb as fuk and With no evidence? Not buying it!
    You really honestly think that right as Assad is about to achieve victory against the western backed terrorist he would use chemical weapons ? why the penetrate would he do that? Things were just going to well for him so he had to get the international community all against him? Like come on!!! Why do you think the globalist want him gone so bad! They want to turn Syria into a jihadist hell hole like everywhere else we have intervened!!Not to mention Syria is one of the last countries not under the Rothschild banking control!!! This was fukin dumb as fuk!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Moneyline, that's exactly correct

The first day i realized i knew something was the day that i realized that i know nothing, at all.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Trump getting the news cycle off the mueller case for a few nights let's go bomb some country that is no threat to us, brilliant
    Broke a couple hours ago...

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/news/383123-mueller-can-prove-cohen-made-secret-trip-to-prague-before-the-election-report%3famp

Wag the dog?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    You really honestly think that right as Assad is about to achieve victory against the western backed terrorist he would use chemical weapons ? why the penetrate would he do that? Things were just going to well for him so he had to get the international community all against him? Like come on!!! Why do you think the globalist want him gone so bad! They want to turn Syria into a jihadist hell hole like everywhere else we have intervened!!Not to mention Syria is one of the last countries not under the Rothschild banking control!!! This was fukin dumb as fuk!
    Awesome post....rothschild banks...anyone know the last few countries which didn't have a rothschild bank happen to be the same countries that we have been at war with over recent years? This is key.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Moneyline, that's exactly correct

The first day i realized i knew something was the day that i realized that i know nothing, at all.
    was trying to get in line with your thinking, but that line is way too hippy stoner shit

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Agreed but good luck explaining this to the majority of Americans...all brainwashed by the same news they say they don't trust lol

Trump atleast had the right ideas to put up some resistance but the globalist agenda is too big to stop....sad but confirmed

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

if trump didn't bomb them everyone would say trump is all talk no action....now he bombs them and most will say why is he getting involved...

bomb the shit out of them.....than fire Mueller .....than tell everyone else to go penetrate themselves

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Agreed but good luck explaining this to the majority of Americans...all brainwashed by the same news they say they don't trust lol

Trump atleast had the right ideas to put up some resistance but the globalist agenda is too big to stop....sad but confirmed
    Yep think he tried but he’s been compromised or he’s being fed so many lies he don’t know what to believe anymore

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    if trump didn't bomb them everyone would say trump is all talk no action....now he bombs them and most will say why is he getting involved...

bomb the shit out of them.....than fire Mueller .....than tell everyone else to go penetrate themselves
    The right move is saying I don't care we're still pulling all troops out of Syria....and then firing Mueller

lakerboy

Fire Mueller. Blow up the middle East including Israel. Live life

First 12345 ... Last