chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

He is in deep shit. Monday 2 pm his lawyer goes to court to define if he is lawyer or thug fof trump. He has 1 million tapes of his business transactions and over 30 years. Should be interesting.Either trump is an unlucky guy or they will expose his laundering. My bet is he steps down with a promise from pence on a pardon

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    so what you are saying is that people will vote for trump even though he is a disaster?

i guess if they dont vote for trump that means he is a much bigger disaster

the only thing trump has done after being voted in is reversing obama era policies

reversing affordable care act
    reversing enviromental protection laws
    reversing net neutrality laws
    reversing gun control laws
    reversing lgbt equality laws

etc etc, the list is long so basically, trumps time in office is exactly the opposite from that of obamas, so i guess if people dont vote for trump again, that means that they think obama was a better president

although an inanimate object would be a better president than trump
    is this really what you believe? wow.

he never reversed lgbtruqusdtehyaoodnetjhcijsgtyghbesbhyhs nalkdhgdgdggsjsjsoffkkdhgh laws
    he never reversed gun control laws
    environmental protection laws is a blanket statement and untrue for the most part.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    its not unfair if its the truth

politicians are not called out on their bullshit only in dictatorships like n.korea, china, russia and turkey

there is just so much in the press because trump is an evil buffoon that cant stop acting like it even for a second

i wont comment on your trump is doing a good job comment, the people have already spoken out during the special elections on what a job trump is doing, and will speak out again in november
    2 scoops of ice cream, diet cokes, Melania's shoes, was made fun of his fake hair which was real, etc.. etc.. I don't remember Obama being name called like that...

Trump/Russia collusion pounded into America's minds and still nothing found on Trump. Nothing burger still to this day... Innocent of everything so far.. Yet he continues to get blasted non stop in the media for things he hasn't even done....

I call that unfair...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    He is in deep shit. Monday 2 pm his lawyer goes to court to define if he is lawyer or thug fof trump. He has 1 million tapes of his business transactions and over 30 years. Should be interesting.Either trump is an unlucky guy or they will expose his laundering. My bet is he steps down with a promise from pence on a pardon
    Nothing burger, keep hoping and dreaming of his impeachment or him quitting.. It's not happening.. Mueller all ready practically cleared Trump of any wrong doings in his last statement...

They may get his attorney for something but not Trump..

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Nothing burger, keep hoping and dreaming of his impeachment or him quitting.. It's not happening.. Mueller all ready practically cleared Trump of any wrong doings in his last statement...

They may get his attorney for something but not Trump..
    If Douchebag Don is not Guilty. Why doesn't he act more innocent????

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post

how do you act more innocent?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If he is guilty of something then why hasn't these massive investigations found anything yet on Trump after a full year of investigating????

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If he is guilty of something then why hasn't these massive investigations found anything yet on Trump after a full year of investigating????

The investigation is not over with, you know that...Don't be so delusional...

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    how do you act more innocent?

Act less Guilty...

DwightShrute

Act less Guilty...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The investigation is not over with, you know that...Don't be so delusional...
    It should be over, apparently they found nothing on Trump thus far and now going after his associates and personal Attorney now.. What are they gonna do next when nothing criminal on Trump is found? Go after Melania next maybe?

HockeyRocks

Republicans in the FBI and Justice Dept. going after Republicans in the WH.......Pretty Funny...And the Dems are just waiting in the Bulpen....

HockeyRocks

Quiet, Douchebag Don's on the tube...His lips are moving, you know what that means...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

BREAKING: President Trump has approved military strikes in Syria, administration official says - Fox

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Why do you care about this? Are you not Canadian? canadian from Costa Rica? Lol 😆. Before you ask me the same. Well my immediate family has served more years than 90% of posters here..

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    Why do you care about this? Are you not Canadian? canadian from Costa Rica? Lol . Before you ask me the same. Well my immediate family has served more years than 90% of posters here..
    that's such a lame ass comment. LOL. unoriginal as well. LOL. Why do you care what I care about? As you gonna say that US politics only affects people in the continental US? Get over yourself.

Bert102

that's such a lame ass comment. LOL. unoriginal as well. LOL. Why do you care what I care about? As you gonna say that US politics only affects people in the continental US? Get over yourself.
    Unoriginal? You're spewing the same shit in other threads. You and a few others who post the same thing. Day after day after day after day after day.,.the same I believe this so am better then you in the following ways..

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    Unoriginal? You're spewing the same shit in other threads. You and a few others who post the same thing. Day after day after day after day after day.,.the same I believe this so am better then you in the following ways..
    and now you are spewing nonsense. lol.

take your meds man. That is what they are for.

Bert102

[QUOTE=DwightShrute;27716777]and now you are spewing nonsense. lol.

take your meds man. That is what they are for.[/QUOTE
    It must be hard to find Canadian bacon in Costa Rica 🇨🇷. How about maple syrup? Is this why you are angry?

First 12