DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Rockettes D`Antoni is a hot mess and just jinxed his team

Rockets' Mike D'Antoni says season can be cherished even without a championship

Nobody gives a shit about the regular season Mikey.
    To most of us, the 73 win GS team will go down as chokers.

LOS ANGELES -- Mike D'Antoni believes that a franchise-record-setting season, and a potential MVP campaign by James Harden, won't be diminished if the Houston Rockets fail to win a championship."I read something the other day [that said] sure James Harden should be the MVP, sure Chris Paul and James have been great, sure they set a franchise record [for wins by] about six games' worth, but they'll ultimately be judged by if they win a championship or not," D'Antoni said before pausing. "Really? It doesn't diminish what these guys have done."
    Wrong bucko. Neither have performed up to potential in the postseason.
    Seems like this would have been one of those times the coach should have STFU.

I think I have more confidence in Houston than the head coach.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

He's just trying to take the pressure or stigma off of the players carrying the team. Especially since they have a reputation for disappearing or losing the big games

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a loser

Houston lol

DOM-Ganador

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    He's just trying to take the pressure or stigma off of the players carrying the team. Especially since they have a reputation for disappearing or losing the big games
    Yup. I agree. But, loser mentality.

Shades, how about 12 teams passing on Donovan Mitchell? Kid is the real deal.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Yup. I agree. But, loser mentality.

Shades, how about 12 teams passing on Donovan Mitchell? Kid is the real deal.
    Yeah I was skeptical at first and he's done nothing but prove me wrong. Which isn't that difficult to do, Utah is all in on him. Bright future with him and the steiffel tower gobert

Mitchell thrives with a good passing pg in Rubio. Thibs was a moron and rigid to get rid of him in Minnesota. I hope they get bounced tonight, if it wasn't for butler I'd hate that team

DOM-Ganador

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Yeah I was skeptical at first and he's done nothing but prove me wrong. Which isn't that difficult to do, Utah is all in on him. Bright future with him and the steiffel tower gobert

Mitchell thrives with a good passing pg in Rubio. Thibs was a moron and rigid to get rid of him in Minnesota. I hope they get bounced tonight, if it wasn't for butler I'd hate that team
    Thibs built his rep as an assistant with Boston I believe. I read he was a defensive guru and an extremely hard worker.
    As a HC, he has been crapola. Burning out his players and absolutely no success in playoffs.
    Too many pro leagues recycle these old fukks and don`t give young bucks who are more tuned into todays players.

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

houston wont win the west. they also just lost bhah a moute is huge. great defender like Iguadola was

will hurt them a lot

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

what else would somebody say who's never been to a nba finals