mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Now we know why dlo has had to block these morons
    Oh look, another racist, just recently unbanned loser showed up! Still digging up old threads asshole? You're another fuk'in waste of space that should have stayed banned.

Yep guys, this dfraud willy dick suck'in douche bag spends his time digg'in up my old threads from years back, cause he's got nothing better to do with his time. Yeah, real newsflash genius, sbr poker sucks and hasn't changed in years. Of course your dumb fuk ass wouldn't know, cause your too stupid to play.

How about I go back and dig up all your racist threads where Grits owns your ass and where you cuss out long time SBR Mod Shar calling her every name in the book? The same threads that got your stupid ignorant ass kicked off of here. Not my style though, I don't have to lower myself down to your scum level, sourshit, you're and Dfraud stiff do'in a fine job of that all on your own.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 05-01-18 at 11:06 PM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Please be at the bash

Might not be me, but one day someone like you will get what is coming

U better hope its mot me

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Mikejamm

Would you like to set up a formal meet? Me and you with some observers? I know a few people who could make a thing of this.

Go over your last hundred posts and look in mirror

Not sure what i ever did to you but nothing compared to what u deserve

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Mikejamm

Would you like to set up a formal meet? Me and you with some observers? I know a few people who could make a thing of this.

That he is a fan of funnyb and grits n gravy is all you need to know. Pathetic, sorry excuse for a man. Would love for him to accidentally run in to me or you. Not because I'm mad, he's just a pychotic troll, but because the universe needs him to catch a beating. Hey at least something good will come out of this with an Angelman donation.

Yeah sourtwist, just put him on ignore. There are a few of his type on here who are just demented, sick beings who must have an unimaginably awful existence.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Mikejamm

I’m down

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Pup...it would be the end for you

mikejamm

Mikejamm

So you and Dfraud shit are threatening me now? Yeah you're real funny, go look at your own posts dip shit, you show up in every fuk'in thread runn'in your mouth. Go back to digging up old threads, you and Dfraud are the fuk'in experts on that.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    That he is a fan of funnyb and grits n gravy is all you need to know. Pathetic, sorry excuse for a man. Would love for him to accidentally run in to me or you. Not because I'm mad, he's just a pychotic troll, but because the universe needs him to catch a beating. Hey at least something good will come out of this with an Angelman donation.

Yeah sourtwist, just put him on ignore. There are a few of his type on here who are just demented, sick beings who must have an unimaginably awful existence.
    The only way to "accidentally" run into you, is you'd "actually" have to be there, lying video posting whore. And know this fuk'in clown, I'm the last person you wanna run in to.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    So you and Dfraud shit are threatening me now? Yeah you're real funny, go look at your own posts dip shit, you show up in every fuk'in thread runn'in your mouth. Go back to digging up old threads, you and Dfraud are the fuk'in experts on that.
    U call that a threat wuss?

Stop talking shit and move on

Youre a clown

dlowilly

The only way to "accidentally" run into you, is you'd "actually" have to be there, lying video posting whore. And know this fuk'in clown, I'm the last person you wanna run in to.
    LOL you have no idea when to shut you're trap

It cost you the rest of ur points and now it's going to cost you ur health
    Last edited by shari91; 05-02-18 at 02:52 AM.

dlowilly

Paid

Hotcross got his 1000 and Mikejam got 600 and the rest (400) he forfeited (by not taking his tourettes medication) + 95 more from me went to an Angelman donation
    Points Awarded:

hotcross gave dlowilly 333 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hotcross gave dlowilly 477 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

DLo, here's 333 which makes 200+333 = 533 sent back to you

Unless I miscalculated, it's late tonight

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Paid

Hotcross got his 1000 and Mikejam got 600 and the rest (400) he forfeited (by not taking his tourettes medication) + 95 more from me went to an Angelman donation
    nice anglemans donation very good use of the points

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    DLo, here's 333 which makes 200+333 = 533 sent back to you

Unless I miscalculated, it's late tonight
    Ok noble of you to do that

mikejamm

Paid

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post

nice anglemans donation very good use of the points
    Yeah, This piece of shit dfraud borrows fuk'in points to make a donation. The lying stiff asshole hasn't even paid off of his loan. Bottom line is, he reneged on his challenge and made him self look like the dumb fuk'in loser he is. Par for the course when you're a fuk'in faceless fake video clown. Come on Vegas douche bag, we wanna watch you slide down the vegas zip line again!

dlowilly

Yeah, This piece of shit dfraud borrows fuk'in points to make a donation. The lying stiff asshole hasn't even paid off of his loan. Bottom line is, he reneged on his challenge and made him self look like the dumb fuk'in loser he is. Par for the course when you're a fuk'in faceless fake video clown. Come on Vegas douche bag, we wanna watch you slide down the vegas zip line again!
    Typical Mikejam, tourettes episodes and mad about a donation to Angelman's syndrome. Too bad we can't donate to Tourettes syndrome too

Mikeypuss have you reported any posts lately you cowardly report and run away wuss?

dlowilly

Mikejam couldn't control posting his lies and insults so he forfeited the rest of the points. Now he's mad that those points plus 95 extra I added went to a donation. Mikepuss also reports posts and then runs away when he gets scared

Rough few weeks for your reputation report boy, but your reputation was in the gutter already

Was that too mean? Maybe you should report it and run

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

DLo, 477 back makes 200+333+477 = 1010 paid back

you made a small interest on the gift

Now, I ask you don't ever do this again, at least not including me in such a thing

My already cluttered and questionable conscience doesn't need to be comprised

Of course whenever you like my witty and intelligent posts, you can give buccu points and I will gladly accept those

First 123
The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.